Spidey Villians vs Mega City One

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Flyattractor
Spidey Villians.
Green/Hob/Demo- goblins
Doc Ock
Rhino
Sand Man
Electro (original human version/energy versions)
The Vulture
Sandman
Venom/Carnage

Vs

THE BIG MEG!

A City with way better tech then places like "Gotham City" but its "police force" is manned by normal humans only with WAY Bette Tech and no reluctance against unleashing it against the criminals.

Here is a list of the Tech in the MC1.

MC1-Tech

Flyattractor
No takers? I guess the means its MC1 in a MEGA STOMP!

DarkSaint85
The only one who could survive is carnage, really.

Flyattractor
How so? (serious question)

DarkSaint85
By mind controlling the good citizens of MEga City One.

That is, until the sonic/incendiary weapons are used.

With regards to the rest, thanks to the lethal force used by the judges AND the sheer grokk you attitude, most of the villains would crumble.

wuleecat
With Dredd involved the villains would be off to resyk pretty quickly. This is the guy who took down the 4 Dark Judges, Sabbat the Necromancer and about a billion zombies, countless monsters and extraterrestrials, killer tyrannosaurs, armies of robots, vampires, the list is endless. Throw in the rest of the Justice Department and their psychics, and all the lethal hardware at their disposal, the villains are toast.

Flyattractor
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
By mind controlling the good citizens of MEga City One.

....I'd ask when did Carnage get Mind Control Powers but I probably don't really wanna know.

SamZED
Originally posted by Flyattractor
....I'd ask when did Carnage get Mind Control Powers but I probably don't really wanna know. He's always had it, so did Venom. The story DS referring to happened quite recently. Carnage took over a small city turning everyone into mindless symbiote zombies. Avengers tried to stop him but he also took over Thing, Cap and Wolverine. He's a tough MF.

Flyattractor
Originally posted by SamZED
He's always had it, so did Venom. The story DS referring to happened quite recently. Carnage took over a small city turning everyone into mindless symbiote zombies. Avengers tried to stop him but he also took over Thing, Cap and Wolverine. He's a tough MF.
LIke I said. Glad I didn't ask.

And still nothing that MC1 hasn't faced before.

That's why they invented The T.A.D.S

JayDaDon
Dont see how they're taking Electro. Hes a damned beast.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.