Bill the Butcher vs. Ben Wade

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

quanchi112
Knife fight at the five points. This is Russell Crowe's Ben Wade. Who wins ?

RJ 2.0
Give Wade a fork.

Khazra Reborn
William Cutting is without a doubt one of the greatest characters in cinema history, but with that being said I doubt he'd beat a less grounded character like Ben Wade.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Khazra Reborn
William Cutting is without a doubt one of the greatest characters in cinema history, but with that being said I doubt he'd beat a less grounded character like Ben Wade. What makes you say so ?

Lestov16
Bill wins.

RJ 2.0
Dont recall having uber knife feats.

quanchi112
Originally posted by RJ 2.0
Dont recall having uber knife feats. Speak English.

Tattoos N Scars
The chickens are coming home to roost, Quan. You'll reap the fruit of your selfish ways. You're gonna lose all your fancy foosball games, and you're gonna lose your KMC debates, because. foosball is the DEVIL.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Tattoos N Scars
The chickens are coming home to roost, Quan. You'll reap the fruit of your selfish ways. You're gonna lose all your fancy foosball games, and you're gonna lose your KMC debates, because. foosball is the DEVIL. You'd better be quiet or I'll break your nose. Again.

RJ 2.0
Originally posted by quanchi112
Speak English. Wade. Wade had no impressive knife feats.

quanchi112
Originally posted by RJ 2.0
Wade. Wade had no impressive knife feats. So you give this to Bill.

RJ 2.0
obviously?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.