Neo and Smith (Matrix Revolution) vs MOS and Zod

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Lestov16
Bloodlusted deathmatch in Manhattan
Neo and Smith have flying brick powers from climatic battle in Revolution
Neo can't use TK on Supes; Smith can not imprint himself on the Kryptonians
Kryptonians can't use heat vision
No PIS/CIS; no BFR
Who takes this?

carver9
Why are you limiting Neo and Smith? Taking away their TK.

Lestov16
Both were limited via re-edit

Time Immemorial
Neo started taking major damage after a while and was tired and lost energy, this never happened to MoS or Zod.

carver9
Neo and Smith wins. Faster combat speed, better fighters. Can't think of any lifting fts for Neo, so Superman and Zod might have them there.

Time Immemorial
Originally posted by carver9
Neo and Smith wins. Faster combat speed, better fighters. Can't think of any lifting fts for Neo, so Superman and Zod might have them there.

Faster Combat speed: Nope

Better Fighters: The fight looked like a circus in the air, so nope

FrothByte
Matrix team has faster combat speed and way better fighting skills. They don't have the strength feats of the Kryptonians though.

NemeBro
Superman and Zod have a huge advantage in speed, but in terms of striking strength they're probably outmatched.

FrothByte
I don't see how Superman and Zod have an advantage in speed. Neo and Smith are fast enough to dodge multiple gun fire without even moving their feet. Superman had to run to get out of the line of fire.

Time Immemorial
Originally posted by FrothByte
I don't see how Superman and Zod have an advantage in speed. Neo and Smith are fast enough to dodge multiple gun fire without even moving their feet. Superman had to run to get out of the line of fire.

You are beyond stupid and pretty much ruined your credibility.

Time Immemorial

Since when did Neo have an A-10 unleash Sabo depleted uranium rounds on him with the cycle of 4,200 RPM with a speed of over 3,500 FPS launched at him?

Thats a big, negative, you are comparing hand gun rounds to a tank killing weapon of destruction, go home and quit embarrassing yourself with this stupid nonsense.

And you lying as usual Neo didn't dodge the handgun bullets, he got hit 3 times. So again you lose based of lies. Mos dodged a higher velocity bullet with the ability to destroy tanks. Neo could not even dodge hand gun bullets.

Anything else bro?

FrothByte
Originally posted by Time Immemorial
You are beyond stupid and pretty much ruined your credibility.

So what was that stuff you were saying about not taking things personally? Seems I really tick you off for some reason.

You're not even worth debating with anymore. Can't seem to hold a decent debate without getting your temper up and resorting to insults.

carver9
I would love to see some combat speed fts for Supes and Zod besides that lame showing of them flying in space.

Silent Master
Nice to see that people are still confusing flight speed with reaction speed.

Time Immemorial
So what was that stuff you were saying about not taking things personally? Seems I really tick you off for some reason.

You're not even worth debating with anymore. Can't seem to hold a decent debate without getting your temper up and resorting to insults.

And you can't debate without resorting to lying and misrepresenting characters as you did here.

NemeBro
I would love to see some combat speed fts for Supes and Zod besides that lame showing of them flying in space. Cry more about it, lol.

You all are dumb *******.

carver9
Originally posted by NemeBro
Cry more about it, lol.

laughing out loud

FrothByte
Originally posted by Silent Master
Nice to see that people are still confusing flight speed with reaction speed.

Yup. MOS characters have no combat speed feats to compare to Neo and Smith.

Matrix characters have the advantage in speed and fighting skill, kryptonians have the edge in durability and maybe strength.

carver9
Ok, I take it back, Neo and Smith stomps. Please re-look at these fights.

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=KlS4jTLIvt4
http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=_UDLY7foTe4

Neo and Smith holds EVERY advantage. The strength of their punches was more impressive. Look at the second vid and look at the punch he hit Neo with and the Shockwave it created. Neo was still awake after this. Not only that, look at the crater he created (along with buildings being destroyed) when slamming Neo into the ground and Neo was still awake. Hell of a durability ft as well.

If we base this off of durability, punching power, speed, and fighting skills, I think Neo and Smith have the advantage in all categories.

quanchi112
Smith stomps.

playa1258
If you guys say so. Keep lowballing DC characters, it's comical.

quanchi112
Originally posted by playa1258
If you guys say so. Keep lowballing DC characters, it's comical. Cry more.

playa1258
**** you *****. You're as bad as Pendaran from CBR.

playa1258
Your trolling has ruined this entire sub-forum, if I was a mod I would have IP banned your ass by now.

StealthRanger

>This apparently makes them faster than Zod and Supes but for some reason Edward Cullen "has super speed" so he can tag Smith

Grade A logic

http://i.imgur.com/aLkfgJf.png

FrothByte
Originally posted by StealthRanger
>This apparently makes them faster than Zod and Supes but for some reason Edward Cullen "has super speed" so he can tag Smith

Grade A logic

http://i.imgur.com/aLkfgJf.png

Cullen does have a valid speed combat feat though. That time he fought the big vamp.

StealthRanger
Because Supes and Zod weren't zipping around buildings and even into space while flyi.... oh wait

Cullen still has nothing remotely bullet timing

FrothByte
Originally posted by StealthRanger
Because Supes and Zod weren't zipping around buildings and even into space while flyi.... oh wait

Cullen still has nothing remotely bullet timing

Flight speed and running speed isn't exactly equivalent to combat speed. Sure they used speed in combat, but not to this extent:

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=lgIGSFHOiUM

Based
Cry more about it, lol.

StealthRanger
Flight speed and running speed isn't exactly equivalent to combat speed. Sure they used speed in combat, but not to this extent:

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=lgIGSFHOiUM

Camera effects have no bearing on speed/long distance feats determine speed. Unless you're fine with saying Smith and Neo only move peak human in combat because their fights don't look that fast

Arachnid1
**** you *****. You're as bad as Pendaran from CBR. ****ing lol, I remember that *sshole from when I used to go to CBR years ago. He grew on me after a while.

quanchi112
**** you *****. You're as bad as Pendaran from CBR. Quit crying. Pendaran is a weak poster from cbr. I am a strong, relentless, evidence based poster. Smith stomps.

Time Immemorial
Yup. MOS characters have no combat speed feats to compare to Neo and Smith.

Matrix characters have the advantage in speed and fighting skill, kryptonians have the edge in durability and maybe strength.

Lies.

playa1258
Originally posted by quanchi112
Quit crying. Pendaran is a weak poster from cbr. I am a strong, relentless, evidence based poster. Smith stomps.

Based On?

quanchi112
Based On? My history.

playa1258
Based On?

quanchi112
Based On? Quit trolling. You disgust the good people of this board.

carver9
Quit trolling. You disgust the good people of this board.

laughing out loud

playa1258
Quit trolling. You disgust the good people of this board. Based On?

quanchi112
Based On? Your posts.

playa1258
Based on?

NemeBro
Neo and Smith clashing created a sonic boom that shattered every window of the city they were fighting in.

In terms of striking strength I don't think Superman or Zod have shown feats that good.

playa1258
See that is what I like to see.

Time Immemorial

Neo didn't dodge shit, he was hit multiple times. Superman completely dodged anti tank, aircraft fire.

carver9
Neo and Smith clashing created a sonic boom that shattered every window of the city they were fighting in.

In terms of striking strength I don't think Superman or Zod have shown feats that good.

That wasn't even the best clash in that film. The punch Smith hit Neo with, the shockwaves engulfed the entire city.

NemeBro
That's the one I'm talking about ******.

Time Immemorial
Carver just stop for real with this foolishness, do you want us to really believe you are this foolish. Cmon bro. I know you are trolling.

Dramatic Gecko
Neo didn't dodge shit, he was hit multiple times. Superman completely dodged anti tank, aircraft fire.

That was neo in the first film before he was badass. If you recall later he stops the bullets in mid air and lets them fall to the ground. We see Agents dodging semi automatics with ease and for those of you with a brain it is safe to assume that Neo was well beyond the power of Agents in Reloaded as you seem him wreck an army of Smiths on basic Agent Level. And then Neo and Oracle Smith are about the same strength in the third film. By that time I'm sure they could dodge some seriously fast and powerful gunfire. Even heat vision by my prediction.

Time Immemorial
Originally posted by Dramatic Gecko
That was neo in the first film before he was badass. If you recall later he stops the bullets in mid air and lets them fall to the ground. We see Agents dodging semi automatics with ease and for those of you with a brain it is safe to assume that Neo was well beyond the power of Agents in Reloaded as you seem him wreck an army of Smiths on basic Agent Level. And then Neo and Oracle Smith are about the same strength in the third film. By that time I'm sure they could dodge some seriously fast and powerful gunfire. Even heat vision by my prediction.

True but stips say TK is turned off, a Neo has one attempted bullet dodge and failed. Froth said he dodged the bullets from a handgun, when in fact he didn't dodge them all, he was hit twice.

Mos dodged a superior weapon completely, a anti tank aircraft gun Later on the same type of gun used by Neo in the helicopter on the agents when rescuing Morph, the agents could not dodge those, Superman didn't even try, he just kept fighting like they were nothing.

carver9
Ok, I take it back, Neo and Smith stomps. Please re-look at these fights.

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=KlS4jTLIvt4
http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=_UDLY7foTe4

Neo and Smith holds EVERY advantage. The strength of their punches was more impressive. Look at the second vid and look at the punch he hit Neo with and the Shockwave it created. Neo was still awake after this. Not only that, look at the crater he created (along with buildings being destroyed) when slamming Neo into the ground and Neo was still awake. Hell of a durability ft as well.

If we base this off of durability, punching power, speed, and fighting skills, I think Neo and Smith have the advantage in all categories.

@Nemebro...

Lol...I thought you were talking about the hit on the second clip in the beginning. That was a glass shattering hit as well. Also, look at that slam he did on Neo, it destroyed 3 building and created a humongous crater.

carver9
Carver just stop for real with this foolishness, do you want us to really believe you are this foolish. Cmon bro. I know you are trolling.

Honestly, you don't have a single showing from Supes that puts him above or on these two levels tbh. Nothing. I know you like Superman but he doesn't win everything.

Time Immemorial
Honestly, you don't have a single showing from Supes that puts him above or on these two levels tbh. Nothing. I know you like Superman but he doesn't win everything.

How bout the fact that Neo ran out of gas after being hit two many times.

Dramatic Gecko
True but stips say TK is turned off, a Neo has one attempted bullet dodge and failed. Froth said he dodged the bullets from a handgun, when in fact he didn't dodge them all, he was hit twice.

Mos dodged a superior weapon completely, a anti tank aircraft gun Later on the same type of gun used by Neo in the helicopter on the agents when rescuing Morph, the agents could not dodge those, Superman didn't even try, he just kept fighting like they were nothing.

Indeed I see your point. But Badass Neo and Oracle Smith (if we are using their top feats) are far above normal Agents. I'm not saying they can dodge just because they are better than people who can't, but I'm just saying don't rule it out completely.

However I still haven't got a clue who is stronger because Matrix strength seem to vary among Neo and company. Superman probably flogs in that area just from consistent strength.

Time Immemorial
Originally posted by Dramatic Gecko
Indeed I see your point. But Badass Neo and Oracle Smith (if we are using their top feats) are far above normal Agents. I'm not saying they can dodge just because they are better than people who can't, but I'm just saying don't rule it out completely.

However I still haven't got a clue who is stronger because Matrix strength seem to vary among Neo and company. Superman probably flogs in that area just from consistent strength.

I don't even care about the bullet dodge, I was just calling out froth for blatantly lying and misrepresenting both characters feats. If anything it shows how smart MoS for knowing when to dodge, and when he really could care lesssmile

FrothByte
Neo and the agents also dodged gunfire from a much closer range than Superman dodged that jet's gunfire. Plus, again I stress this: Neo and the agents dodge gunfire without moving their feet. Superman ran away to dodge gunfire.

carver9
How bout the fact that Neo ran out of gas after being hit two many times.

When? And was the hits that he was hit by comparable to anything Superman dished out. You also forgot Neo and Smith have the speed advantage here.

Time Immemorial
Neo and the agents also dodged gunfire from a much closer range than Superman dodged that jet's gunfire. Plus, again I stress this: Neo and the agents dodge gunfire without moving their feet. Superman ran away to dodge gunfire.

Who cares, he dodge them. Neo didn't. Goes to show how smart MoS is in knowing his abilities vs Neo.

Time Immemorial
When? And was the hits that he was hit by comparable to anything Superman dished out. You also forgot Neo and Smith have the speed advantage here.

No they don't. Quit making things up.

carver9
No they don't. Quit making things up.

Want to compare fts?

Time Immemorial
Want to compare fts?

Sure

wallman77
Cry more about it, lol.

possibly the greatest comment...in the history of this site. I lol'ed...and legend has it I never stopped.

Zack Fair
That's the one I'm talking about ******. lol

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.