Is Revan now Tier 1?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Board Walker
With the new information that has been released, has Revan risen to tier 1 of the SW mythos power rankings? (Not counting mortis father, son, daughter, etc.)

So how will the tiers look now?

Tier 1
Revan
Luke Skywalker

Nephthys
Yes, absolutely.

psmith81992
Gideon is hating this.

Marco1907
Originally posted by Board Walker
With the new information that has been released,

Source ?

Q99
What new information?

Based
This batshit is literally worse than the prequels.

DarthAnt66
Originally posted by Based
http://i39.servimg.com/u/f39/17/73/92/12/ah_yea10.png

Nephthys
Originally posted by Based

http://i.imgur.com/uldUAOT.gif

Deal w/ it.

Fated Xtasy
Originally posted by Nephthys

Deal w/ it.

lmao, nice gif Neph. thumb up

FreshestSlice
Lulz that gif.

Anyway, what's wrong with Revan being a powerhouse? (let's hope he doesn't have Dark Transfer....)

Q99
Originally posted by FreshestSlice
Lulz that gif.

Anyway, what's wrong with Revan being a powerhouse? (let's hope he doesn't have Dark Transfer....)

There's a percept that cheap and easy power boosts are used as an excuse to go lazy on the plot.

DarthAnt66
Meh, if they have Revan TK'ing Star Destroyers, I sadly admit I wouldn't give a shit if the plot was bad.

FreshestSlice
Originally posted by Q99
There's a percept that cheap and easy power boosts are used as an excuse to go lazy on the plot.
What does that have to do with Revan Reborn kicking major ass? Of course the plot is awful, this is Star Wars, but Revan shouldn't have to be weaker because of that.

ares834
Maybe I'm missing something, but what does he do that is so uber now?

He is supposed to be more powerful now, sure. But we don't know how much more.

Selenial

Deal w/ it.

I literally just finished watching that episode before I saw this post.

Also.... OMG that ep <3
TENZIN 4 LYFE.

For life. Get it?

Sinious
I wouldn't get too excited. Forget Luke or DE Sidious, I don't think he will even be Yoda level.

Board Walker
What if they have him TK'ing star destroyers with the wave of his hand, or destroying the empire/galactic fleet by tearing them aprt with his TK?

What if he simultaneously beats the best of the empire/republic simultaneously? IE Nox, HOT, etc.

Sinious
Yeah well thats the thing. I don't think its gonna happen.

DarthAnt66
I can picture him beating them up (Flashpoint, not Operation) in cutscene via FLS actually if they stretch it.

Emperordmb
Originally posted by DarthAnt66
I can picture him beating them up (Flashpoint, not Operation) in cutscene via FLS actually if they stretch it.
That would actually be boring IMO.

Sinious
Originally posted by Emperordmb
That would actually be boring IMO.

Seriously, defeating HoT and some other jedi with FLS? He would become the ultimate Emperor wannabe. I think just knocking them down for a second with a mass TK would be better and more realistic.

Emperordmb
Originally posted by Sinious
Seriously, defeating HoT and some other jedi with FLS? He would become the ultimate Emperor wannabe. I think just knocking them down for a second with a mass TK would be better and more realistic.
I didn't mean the scale or magnitude of the feat Ant was talking about, I simply meant the method. FLSing a strike team has already been done in the SWTOR franchise by Vitiate. If Revan did pwn them, it would be more interesting to see him bust out a different power, perhaps a new power unique to his particular alignment.

DarthAnt66
He fools himself saying he is "balance", because it seems he's "chaos."
Either way, like you said, he's the second best of such alignment.

Sinious
Well TK fits the Balance alignment perfectly. Also I still think he shouldn't be pwning them.

DarthAnt66
I just said he isn't in Balance anymore. The upcoming Codex entries say such as well. no expression

Sinious
I was referring to DMB's post.

DarthAnt66
carthage is probably murdering himself atm. laughing out loud

Sinious
Happy Dance rolling on floor laughing laughing out loud rock smokin' laughing cool

is how I feel about it.

Based
http://i39.servimg.com/u/f39/17/73/92/12/ah_yea10.png

He can be wanked all he wants but Revan going off the deep end makes his motivations for saving the Republic in both Kotor and in the novel null.

It invalidates everything Revan has tried to do since his inception.

DarthAnt66
That's not what you were implying though. This thread isn't about plot, but power. It says so in the title
Your statement saying it was "batshit" implied you are discussing Revan being wanked again, not what you now suggest.

Based
That's not what you were implying though. This thread isn't about plot, but power. It says so in the title
Your statement saying it was "batshit" implied you are discussing Revan being wanked again, not what you now suggest.

Okay I'll concede that. No, Revan's power level is something I don't care about, him being brought back as a way to whore him out and change his character drastically is what I thought was batshit insane.

But yes, I should have clarified.

DarthAnt66
I agree then. Since Vitiate was ever brought into the picture, your actions in KotOR continue to become less and less significant.

Lord Stark
He could TK a planet and all it will do is indirectly hype Vitiate, Sidious and Yoda. In the end my friends, I win.

Emperordmb
Originally posted by Lord Stark
He could TK a planet and all it will do is indirectly hype Vitiate, Sidious and Yoda. In the end my friends, I win.
how does that hype them?

Lord Stark
how does that hype them?

They are the undisputed most powerful Jedi and Sith respectively.

Emperordmb
They are the undisputed most powerful Jedi and Sith respectively.
What does that mean if Revan is no longer Jedi or Sith?

DarthAnt66
He's not anymore. He's in the Order of Revan.

Lord Stark
What does that mean if Revan is no longer Jedi or Sith?

We all know he's inferior to the Emperor so it doesn't matter. Not to mention SWTOR source books establish Vitiate as the most powerful force user in the galaxy as of the Great Galactic War.

Emperordmb
We all know he's inferior to the Emperor so it doesn't matter.
His inferiority was demonstrated prior to his "power intensification"

DarthAnt66
as of the Great Galactic War.
In case you are not familiar with Star Wars, the current Revan arc takes place after the Great Galactic War.

Lord Stark
His inferiority was demonstrated prior to his "power intensification"

A character statement that has all the reason to be fallacious. Anakin states he's more powerful than everyone on the Jedi Council, should we assume he'd defeat Sidious then?

In case you are not familiar with Star Wars, the current Revan arc takes place after the Great Galactic War.

I am well aware.

DarthAnt66
I am well aware.
*gasps*

NTJack0
He's not getting a boost, until we actually see him in action again.

Emperordmb
A character statement that has all the reason to be fallacious. Anakin states he's more powerful than everyone on the Jedi Council, should we assume he'd defeat Sidious then?
I'm refraining from rating Revan any higher until this stuff actually comes out, but if he actually does "TK a planet" that would definitely demonstrate a drastic rise in power, and as such I don't see how you could use that as hype for Vitiate, Yoda, or Sidious.

Lord Stark
Originally posted by NTJack0

Emperordmb
Originally posted by NTJack0
And I'm not rating him higher until the stuff actually comes out.

The point is that suggesting that any greater feats or rise in power Revan attains somehow works as hype for Vitiate, Yoda, or Sidious is fallacious.

DarthAnt66
It's from Stark, what can you expect? http://r26.imgfast.net/users/2613/36/14/96/smiles/2828295080.gif

Lord Stark

The point is that suggesting that any greater feats or rise in power Revan attains somehow works as hype for Vitiate, Yoda, or Sidious is fallacious.

Vitiate was blatantly stated to be the most powerful force user in galactic history. It'll take more than a flimsy character statement to dethrone him as the single most powerful entity of the era.

DarthAnt66
No one ever suggested he was dethroned in the first place. no expression
(Hint: This thread and majority of posts are jokes/trolling)

Lord Stark
No one ever suggested he was dethroned in the first place. no expression
(Hint: This thread and majority of posts are jokes/trolling)

Lol I know they are, right now. But I also know that you'll snap at the chance to gobble up Revan's zombie cock.

DarthAnt66
Of course. And you would do the same for your fellow PT characters. In fact, you already begun:

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
He also added Vitiate though, the antithesis of PT wank.

Lord Stark
Of course. And you would do the same for your fellow PT characters. In fact, you already begun:

Vitiate isn't a PT character. I don't even like him. smokin'

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Vitiate isn't a PT character. I don't even like him. smokin'

Few should.

DarthAnt66
Originally posted by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
He also added Vitiate though, the antithesis of PT wank.
He put it in as a cover-up for his true intentions.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ

To be honest, Stark actually does rate Vitiate higher than most, as well as other TOR bamfs.

Lord Stark
Few should.

http://images.killermovies.com/forums/custom_avatars/avatar112141_32.gif

I'd throw Luke in there too. And arguably the Hero of Tython.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
http://images.killermovies.com/forums/custom_avatars/avatar112141_32.gif

I was more or less referring to his lame character than his power level. The former of which is not Neph's cup of tea when discussing Vitiate.

Lord Stark

I was using hyperbole. If he actually TK'd a planet he'd clearly be mortis level lol. My point is he'd need to display a **** ton to put him over Vitiate.

I was more or less referring to his lame character than his power level. The former of which is not Neph's cup of tea when discussing Vitiate.

True lol.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
But yes, continue to assert vitiate's dominance over revan...for now. shifty

Emperordmb
My point Lord Stark is that any increase in power or feats that fails to put him above Vitiate, Yoda, and Sidious are not good hype if those feats were clearly not above them in the first place. If that's the case then nothing really changes. And if Revan gets a feat that is above them by this point, then that is also unsuitable wank for them seeing as there is nothing showing their superiority to him as far as raw character>character statements go.

WildBantha88
Tiers are bullshit

Nalaniel
We will see, but I don't think he will be tier 1. He could be lying, like every villain does.

Selenial
Can someone explain why everyone rates the HoT so highly?

Sinious
Originally posted by Selenial

Because he defeated Emperor's Voice. He is possibly the strongest jedi ever lived up to that point.

Lord Stark

Defeating a top tier force user tends to do that.

My point Lord Stark is that any increase in power or feats that fails to put him above Vitiate, Yoda, and Sidious are not good hype if those feats were clearly not above them in the first place. If that's the case then nothing really changes. And if Revan gets a feat that is above them by this point, then that is also unsuitable wank for them seeing as there is nothing showing their superiority to him as far as raw character>character statements go.

And I'm telling you Vitiate being stated to be the most powerful force user in galactic history does indeed do that. Until there's a statement (i.e. "Revan is as powerful as the Emperor/ Revan has surpassed the Emperor) that stands canon wise. Its the same thing with pretty much every other top tier.

Nephthys

Here is my respect thread. The Hero appears to be the greatest TOR era Jedi by far (not counting Revan, though the Hero is likely greater), resisted Sel Makor in the Dark Heart and defeated Vitiate.

Selenial
Here is my respect thread. The Hero appears to be the greatest TOR era Jedi by far (not counting Revan, though the Hero is likely greater), resisted Sel Makor in the Dark Heart and defeated Vitiate.

Greatest Jedi =\= Tier 1.

Resisting Sel Makor is likely due to an incredible connection to the Light Side, others have done it, even Voss.

Killing Vitiate? She killed him after he'd exhausted his power in a ritual. In a potent Dark Side Nexus, sure, but if that's your reasoning, you have to put The Exile up there for defeating Traya on Malachor too....

Sinious

Killing Vitiate? She killed him after he'd exhausted his power in a ritual. In a potent Dark Side Nexus, sure

Well thats why its an extremely impressive achievement. On even ground, it would be mission impossible.

laughing

You're not serious are you?

Nephthys
Greatest Jedi =\= Tier 1.

Resisting Sel Makor is likely due to an incredible connection to the Light Side, others have done it, even Voss.

Killing Vitiate? She killed him after he'd exhausted his power in a ritual. In a potent Dark Side Nexus, sure, but if that's your reasoning, you have to put The Exile up there for defeating Traya on Malachor too....

I never said Tier 1. The HoT is no Luke. She might be a Yoda though.

Resisted his direct influence in the heart of his power? I can't think of any who have. And if they did, I'm reasonably sure they had to perform that ritual to even go into the Dark Heart without going insane. As far as I can recall the Hero just strolls in and tells Sel Makor to go fawk himself. Which is impressive considering Sel Makor is like, a galaxy level threat.

Traya doesn't compare to Vitiate at all though. Sorry, but it's da truth. Although yes, I would put the Exile on a high tier because of that feat. I've always seen her as equal to Revan speaking merely in comparison to Kotor's 1 and 2. But the Hero is superior to Revan and her. Vitiate had been weakened, but he had also recovered quickly whilst the Hero had to do a lot of fighting to get to him and was stated to have weakened herself in the Lightside version.

Selenial

Resisted his direct influence in the heart of his power? I can't think of any who have. And if they did, I'm reasonably sure they had to perform that ritual to even go into the Dark Heart without going insane. As far as I can recall the Hero just strolls in and tells Sel Makor to go fawk himself. Which is impressive considering Sel Makor is like, a galaxy level threat.

Traya doesn't compare to Vitiate at all though. Sorry, but it's da truth. Although yes, I would put the Exile on a high tier because of that feat. I've always seen her as equal to Revan speaking merely in comparison to Kotor's 1 and 2. But the Hero is superior to Revan and her. Vitiate had been weakened, but he had also recovered quickly whilst the Hero had to do a lot of fighting to get to him and was stated to have weakened herself in the Lightside version.

Weakened herself by Sith Standards, strengthened her connection to the Light by Jedi standards.

Let's not forget here that Vitiate was also dealing with controlling the First Son, his defeat and the mind war that the two had would have cost Vitiate a lot of power.... Like, a lot.

And yes, a Weakened Vitiate on DK would have the same strength as Traya in the heart of Malachor with prep. And of course an intimate knowledge of her opponent.

I'm speaking solely in combat prowess here, Blades, Force offense etc.

Selenial
Also, I know you didn't call her tier 1 but others did, and that's what sparked my question.

Nephthys
Weakened herself by Sith Standards, strengthened her connection to the Light by Jedi standards.

Let's not forget here that Vitiate was also dealing with controlling the First Son, his defeat and the mind war that the two had would have cost Vitiate a lot of power.... Like, a lot.

And yes, a Weakened Vitiate on DK would have the same strength as Traya in the heart of Malachor with prep. And of course an intimate knowledge of her opponent.

Nah, dissipating your energy weakens you no matter it you're light or dark.

I don't think Vitiate needs to consciously control the First Son, the dude is a separate entity who is merely connected to the Emperor via his implanted essence. And I don't know anything about a mind war. So I don't think losing him would have cost Vitiate much or anything in the way of power.

Nah. Weakened Vitiate is still > Traya. Plus the Dark Temple is comparable to Malachor. Also Vitiate did have knowledge about the HoT, having fought her previously, watched her fight with Scourge, dominated her mind and had her trained by his minions.

Solely combat prowess, Traya was disadvantaged with her missing hand. So Meetra could have just rushed her and cut off her other hand in pure lightsabers. Meanwhile Vitiate fought the Hero in an "apocalyptic battle" despite the Hero starting with her lightsaber a foot from his face. Vitiate is also much more powerful than Traya and much more knowledgeable in the Dark Side.

Also, I know you didn't call her tier 1 but others did, and that's what sparked my question.

Well I do still put her as one of the top 3 Jedi of all time. So she does get a lot of hype from me. She is practically confirmed as being more powerful than Revan based on a number of accolades and the fact Vitiate sensed that in the final duel she was too powerful for him to mentally dominate while he freely busted out the mind-cannon for Revan.

Lord Stark

Below Yoda. She's not that far off though. (It's starting to catch on.)

Nephthys
Yar, that seems to be the consensus.

Selenial
Too long to post off my phone, but yeh, The First Son was combatting Vitiates mind influence during HOT's fight with the emperor, (or at least, close to it)

Syo managed to break free of his will and restore Barsen'thors energy.

This would have weakened his own, forcing the Emperor to grant him more power to combat a revitalized Jedi, because he really needed to keep the children masked.

Nephthys
I don't really think thats right. I can't recall anything about Vitiate showing any awareness about the fight or being directly involved. Syo was fighting the First Son's will, not Vitiate's. If Vitiate had been watching and felt it was necessary to amp the Son he would have possessed him like he did Kira.

The_Tempest
Originally posted by psmith81992
Gideon is hating this.

What am I hating?

Nephthys
The Revan worship.

The_Tempest
Oh.

Nephthys
Yessssss, let the hate flow through you. Feel the buttmadness.

The_Tempest
So what are we worshiping?

Nephthys
Revan got stronger. And he's making a comeback looking like a beat up hobo. Check out Ant's thread.

Revan is Yoda level 100% confirmed.

Selenial
I don't really think thats right. I can't recall anything about Vitiate showing any awareness about the fight or being directly involved. Syo was fighting the First Son's will, not Vitiate's. If Vitiate had been watching and felt it was necessary to amp the Son he would have possessed him like he did Kira.

"The First Son" is an embodiment of the Emperor's will however.

Also, why do you think Scourge's "swiftly" means anything like hours? It's far more likely that he means a day or two. Considering the fact the ritual took years to prepare....

SIDIOUS 66

I've not seen anything from him that would put him on Dooku's level in combat. On these forums, though, most rely on a bunch of implied power, quotes, and accomplishments (most of which lack context), so it's not surprising people here put him on Yoda's level.

HoT's hype stems from him standing there, blocking lightning until Vitiate runs into his saber. That in itself doesn't show us skill, speed, or a great deal of other factors that would contribute to an actual all out duel.

Don't get me wrong, I've seen a few most some good showing, but nothing Yoda-good.

DARTH POWER

Revan is Yoda level 100% confirmed.

Confirmed by who?

DarthAnt66
Leland Chee.

psmith81992
Where?

DarthAnt66
http://r26.imgfast.net/users/2613/36/14/96/smiles/651588504.gif

psmith81992
Don't make stuff up if you can't back it up. I thought that was rather obvious.

The_Tempest
Wow, what a tease. Ant gets Beefy all worked up and leaves him unsatisfied. I could practically hear the fabric of Beefy's pants straining.

DarthAnt66
Don't make stuff up if you can't back it up. I thought that was rather obvious.
Dude, it was a joke/trolling. (Hint: like the entire thread)
Leland Chee isn't even associated with Revan anymore.

Lord Stark
Originally posted by The_Tempest
Wow, what a tease. Ant gets Beefy all worked up and leaves him unsatisfied. I could practically hear the fabric of Beefy's pants straining.

Omg I just burst out laughing at work. laughing

psmith81992
Yup. I got my panties soaked for nothing.

FreshestSlice
Revan was already Tier 2, I'm not sure why you're so angry about this very minor power boost. He already had the potential....

Lord Stark
Revan was already Tier 2, I'm not sure why you're so angry about this very minor power boost. He already had the potential....

Lol the difference between Tier 2 and Tier 1 is considerable. Look at how Sidious treated Dooku.

FreshestSlice
If you stopped making Sidious the limit, you would realise that Revan is beyond him now.
http://media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/8e/a9/11/8ea911c5d67a04be88ae351e1020fe60.jpg

Lord Stark
If you stopped making Sidious the limit, you would realise that Revan is beyond him now.
http://media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/8e/a9/11/8ea911c5d67a04be88ae351e1020fe60.jpg

Unlimited potential is nothing compared to unlimited power. http://www.narutoforums.com/images/smilies/user222437_pic71490_1370609620_thumb.png

DarthAnt66
Unlimited potential is nothing compared to unlimited power. http://www.narutoforums.com/images/smilies/user222437_pic71490_1370609620_thumb.png
Unlimited power? Revan is power! http://r19.imgfast.net/users/1916/39/10/06/smiles/3929847330.gif

Nephthys
"The First Son" is an embodiment of the Emperor's will however.

Also, why do you think Scourge's "swiftly" means anything like hours? It's far more likely that he means a day or two. Considering the fact the ritual took years to prepare....

He's an individual consciousness who was born of and is linked to Vitiate's will. The First Son is a separate personality to Vitiate though and has his own will, power and mind. The Children aren't just mini-Vitiate's in peoples mind, they're like split-personalities.

Because Scourge is telling you to hurry up to the Temple to kill Vitiate before he recovers. If they had days he'd make that clear and tell you to be more cautious. Vitiate also does noticeably recover if you waste time saving your companion, which both he and Scourge note and chide you over.

Originally posted by SIDIOUS 66
HoT's hype stems from him standing there, blocking lightning until Vitiate runs into his saber. That in itself doesn't show us skill, speed, or a great deal of other factors that would contribute to an actual all out duel.

Except the Hero had already beaten Vitiate in an all-out duel by that point. Vitiate is on his knees at the start of the cutscene for a reason. erm

Lol the difference between Tier 2 and Tier 1 is considerable. Look at how Sidious treated Dooku.

Dooku isn't tier 2 and Sidious isn't tier 1. Luke is the only tier 1. Then it's like Yoda, Sidious Tulak Hord blah tier 2. Then Malgus, Revan, Vader tier 3. THEN Dooku, etc etc tier 4.

In terms of power, at least.

Lord Stark

Dooku isn't tier 2 and Sidious isn't tier 1. Luke is the only tier 1. Then it's like Yoda, Sidious Tulak Hord blah tier 2. Then Malgus, Revan, Vader tier 3. THEN Dooku, etc etc tier 4.

In terms of power, at least.

I don't think Luke is a tier above Yoda, Sidious, and Vitiate. He doesn't outclass them in anything imo.

S:
Father
Max Potential Anakin

S-:
Son
Daughter

A:
Luke
Yoda
Sidious
Vitiate /Plagueis

A-:
Hero of Tython
Malgus
Revan

B+:
Mace/Dooku
ROTJ Vader
ROTS Anakin

DarthAnt66
I feel Son/Daughter are more then a "+" above the mortals. An "S-" is better imo.

Lord Stark
Agreed, updated.

Nalaniel
You forgot Abeloth.

Unbowed
I'm not sure who "Tier 1" is supposed to represent, nor do I care, but the only other people who have come back from death, Sidious and Krayt, both returned a lot more powerful and with new abilities.

Board Walker
S+:
Father
Max Potential Anakin

S:
Son
Daughter
Revan (Post Revival)

A+:
Luke

A:
Darth Caedus
Hero of Tython
Vitate

A-:
Revan (Current)
Yoda
Sidious
Plagueis

B+:
Mace/Dooku
ROTJ Vader
ROTS Anakin

SIDIOUS 66
Except the Hero had already beaten Vitiate in an all-out duel by that point. Vitiate is on his knees at the start of the cutscene for a reason. erm

And the all-out duel consisted of, what, slashing down some illusions equipped with sabers? Considering that Vitiate as shown nothing to indicate he could even handle a saber properly, there's nothing to indicate his illusions are anything but fodder. It all came down to Vitiate spamming lightning until he ran into HoT's saber.

Meanwhile, Yoda went toe to toe with a sith lord--who can blitz top jedi in the prime of the jedi order in seconds. Yoda matched Sidious in speed and skill (most likely even above Sidious in skill). In sheer power, Yoda is a near equal to Sidious who can do this to other powerful force users:

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/2/28606/4038596-sidiouspower1.gif

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/2/28606/4038682-sidiouspower8.gif

...Sidious has consistently dominated powerful force users with TK alone (and has even dominated both Maul and Savage at the same time despite their efforts to break free from his TK hold, and has easily force pulled both of them off a balcony as he was falling), yet even Yoda managed to hurl Sidious across his office with enough power to cause Sidious to rethink doing battle with him, something Sidious has claimed on waiting a long time for. In fact Yoda's TK was strong enough to destroy entire separatist landing craft that were over 300 meters in width. Not to mention Yoda successfully absorbed a very prolong lightning attack from Sidious, and redirected it in a ball of energy.

But, yeah, HoT rivals Yoda in terms of combat because he defeated Vitiate in an "all-out" duel.

Nephthys
And the all-out duel consisted of, what, slashing down some illusions equipped with sabers? Considering that Vitiate as shown nothing to indicate he could even handle a saber properly, there's nothing to indicate his illusions are anything but fodder. It all came down to Vitiate spamming lightning until he ran into HoT's saber.

Canonically, it was an "apocalyptic duel". So I doubt it was just killing fodder illusions and Vitiate running into the saber.

Oh, and Vitiate shows familiarity with a blade when he possesses Kira. And he is wearing one in the temple.

Meanwhile, Yoda went toe to toe with a sith lord--who can blitz top jedi in the prime of the jedi order in seconds. Yoda matched Sidious in speed skill (most likely even above Sidious in skill). In sheer power, Yoda is a near equal to Sidious who can do this to other powerful force users:

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/2/28606/4038596-sidiouspower1.gif

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/2/28606/4038682-sidiouspower8.gif

...Sidious has consistently dominated powerful force users with TK alone (and has even dominated both Maul and Savage at the same time despite their efforts to break free from his TK hold, and has easily force pulled both of them off a balcony as he was falling), yet even Yoda managed to hurl Sidious across his office with enough power to cause Sidious to rethink doing battle with him, something Sidious has claimed on waiting a long time for. In fact Yoda's TK was strong enough to destroy entire separatist landing craft that were over 300 meters in width. Not to mention Yoda successfully absorbed a very prolong lightning attack from Sidious, and redirected it in a ball of energy.

But, yeah, HoT rivals Yoda in terms of combat because he defeated Vitiate in an "all-out" duel.

Cool story, bro. Do you.... want me to spam feats for Vitiate as well?

Sinious

S:
Son
Daughter
Revan (Post Revival)

Yeah, about that...

Emperordmb
S:
Son
Daughter
Revan (Post Revival)

No... just no.

Nephthys
No.... or yes?

Nalaniel
Just no.

SIDIOUS 66
Canonically, it was an "apocalyptic duel". So I doubt it was just killing fodder illusions and Vitiate running into the saber.

Oh, and Vitiate shows familiarity with a blade when he possesses Kira. And he is wearing one in the temple.

Cool story, bro. Do you.... want me to spam feats for Vitiate as well?

Sure, why not? It'd sure help more than some implications. Just make sure the feats are combat-oriented that have context, not some accomplishments or feats we don't see and/or have no clue as to how they happen.

So showing familiarity with a blade puts him on Yoda's level? Does it even suggest he's capable of holding his own against any good saber duelist? You're referring to that fancy twirl feat, right?

Nephthys
I was being sarcastic. I'm not posting feats that you already know to get into a pointless pissing contest with you. You disagree with the HoT's level. Great, that good for you.

No, I was just correcting you on him not being familiar with a saber. He is. That's all.

DarthAnt66
S+:
Father
Max Potential Anakin

S:
Son
Daughter
Revan (Post Revival)

A+:
Luke

A:
Darth Caedus
Hero of Tython
Vitate

A-:
Revan (Current)
Yoda
Sidious
Plagueis

B+:
Mace/Dooku
ROTJ Vader
ROTS Anakin
Brilliantly created and thought-out list; the true standard for excellency. thumb up

SIDIOUS 66
Yeah, none of them approach Yoda's. Not saying Yoda would ragdoll him or anything.

It just irks me that the minute Ventress gets compared to Revan despite her actual showings, people get all riled up. The minute others don't want to accept HoT being on Yoda's level on account of having no feats that compare to Yoda's, it's like "I don't have to prove shit, just accept it."

Nephthys
Well I'm sorry, but it's my opinion. It isn't something you have to accept or not, other than accepting that I can have it. And past experience indicates that I don't really want to debate it's merits with you.

Sorry if I'm coming off as passive aggressive here. I just really don't want to get into this with you because we'll get annoyed and won't change our minds. So it seems pointless to me.

psmith81992
You won't change his mind with all the evidence in the world. Don't waste text.

Emperordmb
Leave SIDIOUS 66 alone! Having a "son" who is mentally challenged can be extremely difficult!

SIDIOUS 66
You won't change his mind with all the evidence in the world. Don't waste text.

Do. You. Have. A. Wife?

Answer truthfully. lol

SIDIOUS 66
Leave SIDIOUS 66 alone! Having a "son" who is mentally challenged can be extremely difficult!

My son consistently bests you and successfully baits you all the time.

Selenial
I was being sarcastic. I'm not posting feats that you already know to get into a pointless pissing contest with you. You disagree with the HoT's level. Great, that good for you.

No, I was just correcting you on him not being familiar with a saber. He is. That's all.

Spam feats or spam quotes? Massive ****ing difference.

No one worth their salt cares if someone's called "supremely powerful" but no one can deny that Sidious just roflstomps powerful force users.

Also, currently Revan isn't Yoda level, even for a troll thread that's ridiculous.

Nephthys

No one worth their salt cares if someone's called "supremely powerful" but no one can deny that Sidious just roflstomps powerful force users.

Feats. Also quotes do matter when they're of the variety that Vitiate has. The "Most powerful Force user" stuff.

Yeah, but the thing is S66 will probably deny that Vitiate can roflstomp powerful force users (like Dooku). We'll just get into a b*tching contest and he'll get mad at me for something I said a few months ago. Pass.

psmith81992
thumb up

carthage

Are you really one to talk about disabilties?

SIDIOUS 66

Also, currently Revan isn't Yoda level, even for a troll thread that's ridiculous.

thumb up

Yeah, but the thing is S66 will probably deny that Vitiate can roflstomp powerful force users (like Dooku). We'll just get into a b*tching contest and he'll get mad at me for something I said a few months ago. Pass.

That's not it at all and you know it. Don't lie on me. Tell the truth; shame the devil.

thumb up

Are you going to answer or not? Don't act as if you're suddenly too good to reply. I finally got you to admit that you wasn't a lawyer, so what's the difference with this? Is it more complicated to answer for some reason?

Nephthys
He's not going to answer you out of spite. The more you ask the more he'll enjoy not answering. You realise that, right?

psmith81992
This kid is dumb as all hell. He's actually trying to convince himself that he got me to admit that I'm not a lawyer. That's very interesting. I don't recall ever claiming to be one. But hell, when you're dumb and insecure, you'll come up with some interesting rationalizations. Good laugh lol thumb up

FreshestSlice

Revan's not so far below Yoda that we can't joke about it. The most impressive thing I've actually seen Yoda do, Revan has done.

SIDIOUS 66
He's not going to answer you out of spite. The more you ask the more he'll enjoy not answering. You realise that, right?

Neph, shut up, please. Don't give him an excuse.

He admitted to not being a lawyer, and went out of his way to tell me this, so what's the difference now?

Selenial
Revan's not so far below Yoda that we can't joke about it. The most impressive thing I've actually seen Yoda do, Revan has done.

Revan fought Sidious? confused

Revans turned ships around? Levitated hundreds of tonnes of stone at once? (<----- something no other Jedi has done)

Ripped through the force barrier of the most powerful Sith?

Hmmmm? stick out tongue

psmith81992
And the self pwnage continues.

http://meanttosayit.files.wordpress.com/2012/05/homer_facepalm.jpg

FreshestSlice
Revan fought Sidious? confused

That wasn't even peak Sidious, and Yoda wasn't strong enough.

Starkiller has done this, and he is well bellow Sidious.

Vitiate is the most powerful Avatar of the Dark Side. D^:<

SIDIOUS 66
And the self pwnage continues.

http://meanttosayit.files.wordpress.com/2012/05/homer_facepalm.jpg

Does the image depict the inner conflict of giving a simple yes or no?

psmith81992
Nope, the image depict your continual epic fail.

SIDIOUS 66
Nope, the image depict your continual epic fail.

Answer the question.

psmith81992
Why? Making you look dumb is much more entertaining.

Nephthys
Hee hee.

SIDIOUS 66
Why? Making you look dumb is much more entertaining.

You said you lie a lot, so even if you tell the truth and say "no," most here wouldn't know if you're telling the truth, since you said no one knows when you're lying.

psmith81992
Wow. Looks like you just answered your question, Holmes. Good lord. Lol

SIDIOUS 66
Wow. Looks like you just answered your question, Holmes. Good lord. Lol

But I want you to answer it.

psmith81992
Your entitlement issues are cute.

Board Walker
I do believe Revan (current) is above yoda, and that Ressurected Revan will be above everyone maybe even Luke. It all depends on how powerful his displayed feats will be, and if they surpass what others have shown.

Yoda has never impressed me, he lost to ROTS Sidious who wasn't his most powerful incarnation. Contrastingly ROTS is Yoda's most powerful canon incarnation, and thus he doesn't sit very highly with me.

Emperordmb
I do believe Revan (current) is above yoda, and that Ressurected Revan will be above everyone maybe even Luke. It all depends on how powerful his displayed feats will be, and if they surpass what others have shown.

Yoda has never impressed me, he lost to ROTS Sidious who wasn't his most powerful incarnation. Contrastingly ROTS is Yoda's most powerful canon incarnation, and thus he doesn't sit very highly with me.
watch?v=3_8DUsl1Ea4

DarthAnt66
She speaks the truth.

FreshestSlice

I've noticed that you are never here when LeGenD is, and vice versa. Coincidence?

Board Walker
I've noticed that you are never here when LeGenD is, and vice versa. Coincidence?

I think not, as I have no inkling as to who this Lejend is.

I am merely sharing my perception on the starwars mythos, and foremost that Revan is being set up by TOR as the reincarnation of the "Father".

DarthAnt66
Amen.

Emperordmb
I am merely sharing my perception on the starwars mythos, and foremost that Revan is being set up by TOR as the reincarnation of the "Father".
http://www.imcharmingyou.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/09/You-are-so-dumb-you-are-really-dumb-fo-real.jpeg

FreshestSlice
Lulz, You deserve an Oscar for this tread, Board Walker.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>