Plo Koon vs. Saba Sebatyne

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carthage
Force, sabers, all out

carthage
Plo Koon

Q99
Should be a good fight, either has a chance. I'd lean Saba.

carthage
Plo held his own against Ventress with a broken arm. Saba has nothing on this, lets break Saba's arm and watch her fight Ventress.

Fated Xtasy
Originally posted by carthage
Plo held his own against Ventress with a broken arm. Saba has nothing on this, lets break Saba's arm and watch her fight Ventress.

She sustained heavy injuries against Welk and still sent him packing. not to mention she fought those Kiliks afterwards too. overwhelmed Kenth Hamner almost instantly and lead the NJO as grandmaster until Luke returned sad she could take Koon

Nalaniel
Saba.

Fated Xtasy
Originally posted by Nalaniel
Saba.

thumb up

carthage
DIES

Nalaniel
Plo Koon DIES

Fixed. ^^

carthage
He dies in a plane crash. But he takes Saba with her

Fated Xtasy
He dies in a plane crash. But he takes Saba with her

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m7dvu0CBc71rao9e3o1_500.gif

Saba wins in a good fight. deal with it cool

NewGuy01
Instinct says Saba, but I'm not really aware if her feats. What has she actually done that makes her better than Koon?

Nephthys
Worried Caedus?

NewGuy01
Her sensory abilities, yeah. That will only help if Koon hides in mist.

Nephthys
I thought she worried him in terms of combat too. According to the ever reliable Wookieepedia, he felt her power and lightsaber skill would be difficult for him to overcome.

NewGuy01
Nah, he was afraid shed sense his true nature at Mara Jade's funeral.

Nephthys
Can't it be both? Wookiee states both.

Raptor22
He thought he could beat her in a difficult fight.

"Jacen could defeat his mother and ben without trouble; Saba, with difficulty. Saba plus Luke would be impossible odds. One of the masters would have to fall if Caedus was to survive the day."-fury

Raptor22
Saba has

-Defeated killik emlowered welk. Welk wasnt weak either he was able to push thru lukes tk.- "Luke extended himself towards the glow, slamming his force presence into welk. It was like trying to push Qoribu out of orbit. Welk continued to come, bringing his blade around in a brazen full-reach attack."

-Easily defeated Acting Grand Master Kenth Hamner

-Defeated one of Abeloths avatars

-Has moved so fast as to be seen only as a blurr

- Inventor of force meld

-Contained high yield greanad with tk

-Her swordwork was described as brilliant.- "Saba, her swordwork brilliant, was parrying full autofire streams of.blaster cannon fire."

This is ben blocking the same yvh bolts.- "he got his lightsaber up, caught the first several bolts and was staggard, forced back by their power, which was so much greater than any bolt from a blaster pistol or rifle he had ever encountered. He might be able to intercept every bolt, but stoping them would exhaust him within seconds."

-She also has some of the best pain tolerance/resistance in mythos

NewGuy01
Se also sparred with Corran Horn at one point, but I forgot what the outcome of that fight was.

NewGuy01
She also dueled Corran Horn, but I forgot who won. Also, how powerful was the grenade she contained?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.