Adi Gallia vs. Aayla Secura

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carthage
Force sabers all out

Lord Stark
Gallia likely scrapes a victory.

Q99
Originally posted by Lord Stark
Gallia likely scrapes a victory.

Yea. I'd put Adi as a low-council combatant- formidable, not stand out among council members, but still above most else, and Aayla as a high-master combatant- a bit below council members, but very strong out of those outside that circle.

King Joker
Gallia.

carthage
Originally posted by Q99
Yea. I'd put Adi as a low-council combatant- formidable, not stand out among council members, but still above most else, and Aayla as a high-master combatant- a bit below council members, but very strong out of those outside that circle.

So you think Gallia could take Darth Krayt?

Q99
Originally posted by carthage
So you think Gallia could take Darth Krayt?

.... no? He's way above low-council level.

Marco1907
Split 5-5

Marco1907
Originally posted by Kurupt Rips
aayla easily

Easily ? How so ?

Marco1907
Originally posted by Kurupt Rips
Beating Sing and fight about equal with Vos >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> featless Adi.

Adi defeated Sing via force attacks as well.

http://i760.photobucket.com/albums/xx244/Karasakal/StarWars-Omnibus-MenaceRevealed-103_zps8d903318.jpg

http://i760.photobucket.com/albums/xx244/Karasakal/StarWars-Omnibus-MenaceRevealed-104_zps42013755.jpg

Adi also stalemated with Grievous ;

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aki9ovujajc

Not to mention, Adi Gallia has more experience and she was a jedi council member while Aayla was not.

Q99
I will note that while Adi was killed by Savage, it was after a fair amount of fighting, and she was able to avoid his lightsaber attacks pretty well. She just had the double-problem of him being able to shrug her physical attacks (a knee-kick normally *hurts*), and his force-strength gave him the opening he needed.

A solid warrior who showed strength even in her last battle.

Nephthys
Adi did pretty well against Savage all things considered, only losing because of his sheer physical power. I give it to her.

Q99
Basically, if he'd had the toughness of a normal Jedi/Sith, that fight would've ended with him going 'agh!' at the kick as his leg buckles (even if he tried to ignore the pain, just mechanically, it will buckle), and then Adi cutting him down.

Savage is just enough of a tank that instead, she's a bit off-balance and he has an opening for a force assault.

WollfMyth
Gallia wins this. She would have likely defeated Savage if she did not stagger when she tried to kick him imo. She should be equal to Aayla with the blade, since her only feat is keeping up with Grievous twice, being defeated once and escaping the other, and Aayla only ever really defeated Aurra Sing. Though Gallia outstrips her in terms of TK. She is also faster and likely stronger.

ILS
Adi Gallia. Aayla doesn't actually have many impressive dueling feats outside of tactically defeating a Morgukai with a laser barrier, defeating Aurra Sing with high difficulty, and very briefly dueling with Quinlan Vos before being ragdolled. And she attacked him bloodlusted another time but that's not even a feat, because Vos was fighting defensively and still holding her off and then he just talked her down.

Gallia dueling evenly with Savage for so long and even landing a kick on him is better than anything Aayla has done.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.