Yoda & Windu vs FOTJ Luke

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sinious
All out

Can Luke defeat them?

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
No.

Selenial
Originally posted by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
No.

Sinious
I don't think so too. Yet DE Sidious would give them a hard time so I am curious if he might actually have a chance.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
The argument can and has been made that DE Sidious is directly on par with Luke Skywalker. And while DE Sidious would certainly prove to be a challenge for this duo, they'd still prevail far more times than not, (8-10 majority, most likely.)

Luke has a chance, but it pales in comparison to that of the team.

carthage
Luke

Trocity
Hard to see any one person beating this duo. Luke would have a better chance than most but I doubt he would win

Board Walker
Luke Skywalker would soundly defeat these two, most people seem to be forgetting that Luke is in a tier of power that consist entirely of his own self.

Sinious
Originally posted by Board Walker
Luke Skywalker would soundly defeat these two, most people seem to be forgetting that Luke is in a tier of power that consist entirely of his own self.

I'm gonna make a respect thread of you.

Board Walker
Originally posted by Sinious
I'm gonna make a respect thread of you.

Thank you, that is quite nice of you.

NewGuy01
Team, unless Luke is having one of his moments.

Q99
Yoda and Windu. Even being the best doesn't generally overcome 2 v 1 from just a tier down.

Sinious
Originally posted by NewGuy01
Team, unless Luke is having one of his moments.

I think this is the best way to look at it. If he over-performs, he has a chance.

Board Walker
Luke Skywalker would enter a rage of the deepest raging anger, and he would then use that to empower himself to beyond what is measurable.

Luke in his raging form would be able to punch the air, and create galactic seismic shock waves that absolutely annihilate everything within their field of effect.

Luke would be moving with such raging speed that he would be breaking the speed of sound continuously.

Finally Luke could use accelerate his hand at such rapid speeds in a fatal neck chop maneuver, that would then ignite the air around it into hot plasma.

Luke in his utmost of rage would destroy this team 10/10.

Trocity
Maybe if they had no legs

Board Walker
Originally posted by Trocity
Maybe if they had no legs

You truly do not understand the power of Luke Skywalker when he is in a fit of enlightening rage.

Luke transcends mortal boundaries and channels the force in unison, his body becomes composed of pure photons. He would be warping reality with his every movement, flickers of his wrist would produce cataclysmic explosions, and dashes would produce a vortex of destruction.

FreshestSlice
thumb up

Lord Stark
Yoda alone would give Luke a good fight, throwing in Windu puts this firmly in the Team's favor.

Board Walker
Originally posted by Lord Stark
Yoda alone would give Luke a good fight, throwing in Windu puts this firmly in the Team's favor.

Windu does well when he is in a "bully on decrepit person" situation, and generally dies when he versus a youthful non incapacitated combatant (IE Windu vs Sidious, and Windu Vs Anakin).

In the former example Windu uses his machismo, and his intimidation to impose his youth upon an older man. In the latter situation Windu attempts to do so against a young, strapping, built young man which results in Windu losing the fight in less than a second.

Luke has complete mastery of the light side, thus Yoda would have no force power to draw upon as it is siding with luke completely.

FreshestSlice
lol, FotJ Luke is old as balls.

Board Walker
Luke Skywalker's age is sustained by the force itself, Luke is an extension of Revan's Will through time and space.

carthage
Windu struggled to kill Bulq, he'd get roflstomped by Luke

Lord Stark
Windu does well when he is in a "bully on decrepit person" situation, and generally dies when he versus a youthful non incapacitated combatant (IE Windu vs Sidious, and Windu Vs Anakin).

In the former example Windu uses his machismo, and his intimidation to impose his youth upon an older man. In the latter situation Windu attempts to do so against a young, strapping, built young man which results in Windu losing the fight in less than a second.

Luke has complete mastery of the light side, thus Yoda would have no force power to draw upon as it is siding with luke completely.

Lol no Yoda is the avatar of teh light, the supreme master of the order, and teh greatest foe darkness has ever known, get at meh.

Board Walker
In all honesty I could see Luke breaking their light sabers with his force presence, and then engaging them both in H2H combat.

carthage
Haha

Board Walker
Originally posted by Lord Stark
Lol no Yoda is the avatar of teh light, the supreme master of the order, and teh greatest foe darkness has ever known, get at meh.

What you do not relaize is that Yoda was an extreme dark side force user, he was utterly consumed in hubris. Yoda believed he was beyond all temptation, all anger, and all darkness. The fact of the matter was that he was entirely blinded, and consumed by it in his unrivaled arrogance.

Yoda truly believed he was a "god", and an avatar of the light which in turn made him beyond the "Tangible" realm. These delusions misled Yoda, and blinded him to the fact that he was clouding the entire Jedi council with his dark presence unknowingly. Yoda was one of the most power hungry, violent, and psychopathic of any character in the entire starwars mythos. He had no guilt and or emotion regarding the pain as well as suffering of any entity harmed, and or killed.

Yoda and Mace would fall against Luke Skywalker, the Avatar of Revan.

Marco1907
Yoda & Windu.

Sinious
Board Walker stop trolling the thread.

WTF is this:

In all honesty I could see Luke breaking their light sabers with his force presence, and then engaging them both in H2H combat.

Selenial

big grin

Board Walker
Originally posted by Sinious
Board Walker stop trolling the thread.

WTF is this:

The only one who is rolling is you, as you are rolling over my statements with little to no understanding of their context.

It is very straight forward in the assessment, Luke Skywalker would use his superior Force Presence and shatter their light sabers. This would force all 3 combatants into hand to hand combat, which would play heavily into Luke's advantage.

Fated Xtasy
The only one who is rolling is you, as you are rolling over my statements with little to no understanding of their context.

It is very straight forward in the assessment, Luke Skywalker would use his superior Force Presence and shatter their light sabers. This would force all 3 combatants into hand to hand combat, which would play heavily into Luke's advantage.

LOL "rolling" lmfao!

You're adorable Board Walker. not annoying like the other trolls that i've seen

FreshestSlice
http://img4.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20111216011130/mspaintadventures/images/6/6c/This_is_stupid_Large.gif

Emperordmb
Originally posted by Fated Xtasy
LOL "rolling" lmfao!

You're adorable Board Walker. not annoying like the other trolls that i've seen
Yeah the other trolls are ****ing stupid.

Sinious

Ohhhhhhh I'm sorry. I thought you said something stupid where you actually said... something stupid.

I agree with Fated Xtasy though, you're not annoying like the others big grin

Nalaniel
Team.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.