Avengers Hulk vs Ronan

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Zack Fair
http://stuarte.co/wp-content/uploads/2014/01/Bruce-Banner-turns-into-Hulk-in-Avengers.gif

VS

https://31.media.tumblr.com/3897df603e51eda85495ee7de4b0c5fa/tumblr_n8eduhpy2p1rmb6t2o1_400.gif

Fight on Earth.

Round 1: Regular Ronan.

Round 2: Power Gem Ronan.

Discuss.

Edit I should have added a poll. Damn it.

carver9
Regular Ronan gets stomped, gem Ronan stomps. Same as Supes.

Zack Fair
Nope.

Ronan gets stomped, twice.

He probably gets literally stomped. You're placing way too much weight on the Power Gem that did absolutely nothing in Ronan's hands/hammer.

Shit Hulk proceeds to leap at Ronan and force the hammer down his throat. Like this, only worse:

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11112/111125382/3962548-7505501024-26975.jpg

Dramatic Gecko
Hulk ***** slaps him.

carver9
Lol...Hulk can not hurt him with the gem, not based off his fts...punching power, etc. Look at what Ronan withstood and Holla at me. Yes, Hulk AND Superman both have some amazing showing but NOTHING on the level of what Ronan endured.

Zack Fair
Holla.

Ronan took a small sized ship crashing on him. Meanwhile we have Hulk punching out giant skycraper sized Leviathans. Surviving falls from the sky. Tanking multiple fire from dozens upon dozens of Chitauri ships.

Hulk would tank the ship crash as well. Then he would have proceeded to own the living shit out of the Guardians.

Are you really going to do this to yourself?

carver9
Originally posted by Zack Fair
Holla.

Ronan took a small sized ship crashing on him. Meanwhile we have Hulk punching out giant skycraper sized Leviathans. Surviving falls from the sky. Tanking multiple fire from dozens upon dozens of Chitauri ships.

Hulk would tank the ship crash as well. Then he would have proceeded to own the living shit out of the Guardians.

Are you really going to do this to yourself?

All of this happened within a short time. Ronan tanked a ship crashing into him, a huge explosion from a weapon created by Raccoon, and that wasn't a small ship, the ship was humongous, city size and he withstood it without a scratch. Hulk is powerful but he wouldn't tank it. Love Hulk but I know when he would lose. You're also forgetting that Ronan isn't just standing there letting Hulk wail on him, he will be fighting back and his blasting power took out a force field that was powerful enough to hold a City size ship.

Zack Fair
The ship that crashed on Ronan was small. It was Rocket's ship as a matter of fact.

You're mixing things up.

carver9
The ship that crashed on Ronan was small. It was Rocket's ship as a matter of fact.

You're mixing things up.

I'm not talking about that ship. I agree, that ship was small but it's still a Hellava ft. I'm talking about the City size ship that crash landed.

Zack Fair
He was inside the ship yeah.

So were everyone else that got protected by a giant tree.

I think Hulk can tank that just fine.

ares834
Ronan with the gem stomps. Dude was unscathed by Rocket's missle which could have destroyed Yondu's big ass ship. Hulk's only chance is to get the gem away from Ronan.

carver9
He was inside the ship yeah.

So were everyone else that got protected by a giant tree.

I think Hulk can tank that just fine.

Magical tree.

Hulk will not tank it.

Zack Fair
Originally posted by carver9
Magical tree.

Hulk will not tank it. Gamma freak.

Hulk would tank it.

Silent Master

You're mixing things up.

To be fair it was Quill's ship, Rocket was just flying it.

Zack Fair
Yeah you're right about that one.

What was the name of the blue scavenger dude? Thinking of making a gauntlet with that dude.

StealthRanger
Hulk stomps without gem

With it, depends on who moves first

Silent Master
Yeah you're right about that one.

What was the name of the blue scavenger dude? Thinking of making a gauntlet with that dude.

Yondu

carver9
Originally posted by StealthRanger
Hulk stomps without gem

With it, depends on who moves first

Wrong. Ronan still stomps.

Time Immemorial
Hulk punches his hammer and destroys it, which separates it from the weapon, he eats it and becomes Loeb Hulksmile End of story.

Hulk wins.

Rao Kal El
Hulk wins and I believe Hulk will be able to hold the gem just as Supes big grin

Zack Fair
Did they ever mention which Gem it was?

Rao Kal El
^ I think they did, but if they did I do not recall which one was it.

BTW I like a lot the movie threads they are more consistent than the comic ones, since there is less material characters are less inconsistent.

Time Immemorial
Originally posted by Rao Kal El
Hulk wins and I believe Hulk will be able to hold the gem just as Supes big grin

Like a walk in the park for those two. Star Lord held it based off him being a hybrid..

Zack Fair
Originally posted by Rao Kal El
^ I think they did, but if they did I do not recall which one was it.

BTW I like a lot the movie threads they are more consistent than the comic ones, since there is less material characters are less inconsistent. Yeah agreed. Its easier here. Sans the heretic who shall not be named.

wallman77
Did they ever mention which Gem it was?

james gunn confirmed it was the power gem

Time Immemorial
Zach, you should have added in Ronin.laughing out loud

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.