The Dyarchy vs Ahsoka Tano and Barriss Offee

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

red8
Tano and Offee are dispatched to the planet Byllura to destroy the Celegian network.
Can they resist the Dyarchy's mind control, or will they be forced to submit to inclusion?

The Dyarchy includes:

Dromika: Teenage girl that mindrapes people.
Quillan: Teenage boy who mind rapes his sister (Dromika) and has farsight.
Saaj Calician: A Sith who serves Dromika and Quillan.

1) Sabers
2) Force
3) All-out

Q99
All three? Odds are pretty low for team 2! The Dyarchy is strong.

red8
I disagree.

1) Sabers

Saaj is the only one we know who has experience in saber combat. IIRC, Kerra was besting him despite having headaches from the force persuasion that the guards were trying to use on her. I think Ahsoka and Barriss could give Kerra a good fight.

Quillan can only interact through Dromika, so he's a non-factor in saber combat. Dromika's saber prowess is unknown, but it's unlikely she has much experience.

Verdict: If Ahsoka and Barriss can take out Saaj, they probably win.

2) Force

Kerra was able to temporarily resist Dromika enough to escape. Since this is a fight to the death though, Ahsoka and Barriss would have to fight through Dromika's mind domination. The duo's only hope would be to try the same tactics that Kerra used and TK objects at Dromika to keep her off balance.

Verdict: In pure a force fight, Ahsoka and Barriss would not be able to resist Dromika for long. The Dyarchy wins.

3) All-out

With Quillan's farsight, he would prep Dromika and Saaj. I think Ahsoka and Barriss could beat Saaj. Saaj's goal would be to hold out against the duo until Dromika dominated them.

Verdict: It could go either way.

If Ahsoka and Barriss could lure Saaj away from Dromika and Quillan, then they can kill him. They then stand a chance of beating Dromika before she mind dominates either of them.

On the other hand, if Saaj stays near Dromika, and the duo can't quickly kill her, then it's only a matter of time before she forces them to submit to her.

Q99
That was only when directly controlled, though, he had trouble remembering how to fight Jedi. Once he was fighting on his own, he fought much better.

red8
Hmm, I think it's debatable.

He was stilled forced to flee and lure Kerra to the children. He does believe he could beat Kerra though.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.