He - Man vs. Captain Universe

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

byrdgang21
All previous CU feats count here.

would win?

Digi
What does all previous CU feats mean? The Uni-power has been in a ton of people, and a lot of times just amps their abilities. I shouldn't assume it has Sue Storm's powers, yeah?

Anyway, probably CU on flight, range, and mobility, since this is a forum fight. But it's He-Man's easily if it goes to melee.

Galan007
after gaining the unipower, an average human became powerful enough to spite-stomp juggernaut. so yeah, cap wins here.

Branlor Swift
Originally posted by Digi
What does all previous CU feats mean? The Uni-power has been in a ton of people, and a lot of times just amps their abilities. I shouldn't assume it has Sue Storm's powers, yeah?

Anyway, probably CU on flight, range, and mobility, since this is a forum fight. But it's He-Man's easily if it goes to melee. It seems to amp at least HH every time.

Sue pretty easily beat Glads. The Chinese guy beat Juggernaut. The whole Spider-Man fiasco.

The only real low feat I can recall is Blastaar one shot killing one. But that could be a lot of things.

Anyway He-Man is def going to need his sword to defend against attacks here.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.