Freddy Krueger vs. Superman (Man of Steel)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

quanchi112
Freddy is inside the guys dreams. Superman can't get past the recurring nightmare of the oil tower koing him. Can Superman over that traumatic experience along with letting all his fathers down in the end to defeat Freddy in a battle to the death.

Lestov16
Spite thread

Dramatic Gecko
Probably.

Lestov16
Definitely. Read how butthurt Quan is about not being able to lowball the oil rig scene.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Lestov16
Spite thread laughing out loud

Dramatic Gecko
I was responding to Quan. I mean Superman could probably overcome it. Your comment just came first.

quanchi112
Definitely. Read how butthurt Quan is about not being able to lowball the oil rig scene. Hey, that is a traumatic experience for him. I didn't bring up how he was picked on as a youth or let Zod terrorize his step mom.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Dramatic Gecko
I was responding to Quan. I mean Superman could probably overcome it. Your comment just came first. Overcome what ?

Dramatic Gecko
He could probably get over it.

Lestov16
Quan is so butthurt he didn't proof read his OP because " can superman over this traumatic experience" makes no sense.

Dramatic Gecko
This is why I'm in the highest English and he isn't.

quanchi112
Quan is so butthurt he didn't proof read his OP because " can superman over this traumatic experience" makes no sense. Fight to the death, g unit.

Lestov16
Are you challenging me to one, kickball boi?

quanchi112
This is why I'm in the highest English and he isn't. Sometimes it is hard to post with most of my digits up your gf's sweet spot. Blame her.

quanchi112
Are you challenging me to one, kickball boi? I just kick the ball off your roomie's head.

Lestov16
Yeah, not going to get into an ad hominem trollfest with you. Enjoy your blatant spite thread, desperate butthurt kickball boi.

Dramatic Gecko
Originally posted by quanchi112
Sometimes it is hard to post with most of my digits up your gf's sweet spot. Blame her.

Shows what you know. I have no girlfriend. I'm a writer. My one true love is the written word. But by all means, stick your pudgy fingers under a book cover.

quanchi112
Yeah, not going to get into an ad hominem trollfest with you. Enjoy your blatant spite thread, desperate butthurt kickball boi. She likes balls hitting her in the face.

laughing out loud

Freddy wins, stringbean.

quanchi112
Shows what you know. I have no girlfriend. I'm a writer. My one true love is the written word. But by all means, stick your pudgy fingers under a book cover. She isn't your gf anymore, obviously.

TheVaultDweller
Considering that he never even reflects on the oil rig later in the film, I'd say he was over it right after it happened.

But anyway, this is still a massive butthurt spite thread. Freddy is a god in dream world. Nothing Superman can do to a guy who controls the playing field in any way he wants to.

quanchi112
Originally posted by TheVaultDweller
Considering that he never even reflects on the oil rig later in the film, I'd say he was over it right after it happened.

But anyway, this is still a massive butthurt spite thread. Freddy is a god in dream world. Nothing Superman can do to a guy who controls the playing field in any way he wants to. It was so traumatic he couldn't dare risk even thinking about it for a moment due to the emotional overload he would experience.

I agree Freddy wins.

carver9
Freddy is inside the guys dreams. Superman can't get past the recurring nightmare of the oil tower koing him. Can Superman over that traumatic experience along with letting all his fathers down in the end to defeat Freddy in a battle to the death.

laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud

Robtard
Teenagers are able to outwit Freddy, drag him back into the real world and kick his ass. Superman can easily do the same. /screenfeats /cantbedenied /facts /pwnedanotherthread

Zack Fair
Wasn't Jason doing fine by himself before his water phobia came into play?

quanchi112
Originally posted by Robtard
Teenagers are able to outwit Freddy, drag him back into the real world and kick his ass. Superman can easily do the same. /screenfeats /cantbedenied /facts /pwnedanotherthread So who wins iyo ?

Robtard
So who wins iyo ?

Teenagers are able to outwit Freddy, drag him back into the real world and kick his ass. Superman can easily do the same. /screenfeats /cantbedenied /facts /pwnedanotherthread

quanchi112
Teenagers are able to outwit Freddy, drag him back into the real world and kick his ass. Superman can easily do the same. /screenfeats /cantbedenied /facts /pwnedanotherthread Freddy assraped his entire town. What happened in a Superman dream in the film ? Was he scared ?

laughing out loud

Was Superman able to save his own step dad ?

laughing out loud

Robtard
Freddy assraped his entire town. What happened in a Superman dream in the film ? Was he scared ?

laughing out loud

Was Superman able to save his own step dad ?

laughing out loud

quanchi112
Teenagers are able to outwit Freddy, drag him back into the real world and kick his ass. Superman can easily do the same. /screenfeats /cantbedenied /facts /pwnedanotherthread They also have aid and prep in order to do so. Superman doesn't. Context, kiddo. Freddy wins. Reality warper, Latina.

Rao Kal El
And what is Krugger doing to Superman when Superman survived an explosion that killed all the humans of earth on Zod's t-vo attack? smart

Robtard
They also have aid and prep in order to do so. Superman doesn't. Context, kiddo. Freddy wins. Reality warper, Latina.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Rao Kal El
And what is Krugger doing to Superman when Superman survived an explosion that killed all the humans of earth on Zod's t-vo attack? smart What happened to Superman on Zod's ship ?

Freddy can turn him into a cockroach and kill him as well as various other means in order to defeat him.

quanchi112
Teenagers are able to outwit Freddy, drag him back into the real world and kick his ass. Superman can easily do the same. /screenfeats /cantbedenied /facts /pwnedanotherthread They had prep and help. Freddy also in the end assraped the town so it was only a temporary reprieve from Freddy as he can't be killed permanently.

Rao Kal El
What happened to Superman on Zod's ship ?

Yes that was mentioned as a new power never been displayed on the movies, that was how they got the info out of Lois

Freddy can turn him into a cockroach and kill him as well as various other means in order to defeat him.

You have to prove that Freddy can do that to someone on Superman's level smile

Robtard
They had prep and help. Freddy also in the end assraped the town so it was only a temporary reprieve from Freddy as he can't be killed permanently.

Dramatic Gecko
This thread is just sad. Freddy can't handle Superman because of Kryptonian solarwillpower.

Rao Kal El
laughing

quanchi112
Yes that was mentioned as a new power never been displayed on the movies, that was how they got the info out of Lois

You have to prove that Freddy can do that to someone on Superman's level smile Freddy has access to his subconscious and his memories.

He can reality warp. You'd have to prove Superman can resist being reality warped.

Superman in a regular nightmare was panicking and trembling before skulls. Freddy would have a field day exploiting him.

quanchi112
Teenagers are able to outwit Freddy, drag him back into the real world and kick his ass. Superman can easily do the same. /screenfeats /cantbedenied /facts /pwnedanotherthread Context, prep, and aid. Freddy hasn't been permanently killed either.

Rao Kal El
Freddy has access to his subconscious and his memories.

So did Zod and nothing happened

He can reality warp. You'd have to prove Superman can resist being reality warped.

Superman in a regular nightmare was panicking and trembling before skulls. Freddy would have a field day exploiting him.

Freddy attacks on your DREAMS and that MIGHT become reality Superman just tanked a Huge explosion that killed all the humans on earth, has Freddy EVER displayed that type of power on a dream?

Oh wait, He can't even kill Jason

quanchi112
So did Zod and nothing happened

Freddy attacks on your DREAMS and that MIGHT become reality Superman just tanked a Huge explosion that killed all the humans on earth, has Freddy EVER displayed that type of power on a dream?

Oh wait, He can't even kill Jason Zod cannot reality warp and doesn't have the expertise in exploiting fears.

Freddy can alter anything he wants. Superman was affected the entire film and up against someone who can do whatever he wants while exploiting your fears Superman doesn't have a chance.

Jason died at the end and also had the kids helping him against Freddy. Freddy raped Jason in the dream world and turned him into a little kid.

Arachnid1
Freddy could barely hurt Jason in the dream world. Superman wakes up without a scratch.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Arachnid1
Freddy could barely hurt Jason in the dream world. Superman wakes up without a scratch. laughing out loud

He raped him in the dream world. He scared the shit out of him and terrorized him. Jason was reduced to his mongoloid younger self and Lori had to go in to help him. Did you watch the film ?

Superman lost in his own nightmare against skulls.

Robtard

quanchi112
Teenagers are able to outwit Freddy, drag him back into the real world and kick his ass. Superman can easily do the same. /screenfeats /cantbedenied /facts /pwnedanotherthread Prep, help, and he still defeated his town. They need hypnocil as they cannot defeat him in a fight.

Robtard
Prep, help, and he still defeated his town. They need hypnocil as they cannot defeat him in a fight.

quanchi112
Teenagers are able to outwit Freddy, drag him back into the real world and kick his ass. Superman can easily do the same. /screenfeats /cantbedenied /facts /pwnedanotherthread Rage loop time.

You ignore the context. Context.

Robtard
Rage loop time.

"irony"

quanchi112
Teenagers are able to outwit Freddy, drag him back into the real world and kick his ass. Superman can easily do the same. /screenfeats /cantbedenied /facts /pwnedanotherthread Rage loop time.

It always wins in the end.

Robtard
Rage loop time.

It always wins in the end.

"irony"

quanchi112

Quit ignoring the context.

Robtard
Rage loop time.

Quit ignoring the context.
"irony"

quanchi112

Freddy wins.

Robtard
Rage loop time.

Freddy wins.

"irony"

quanchi112
"irony"

Teenagers are able to outwit Freddy, drag him back into the real world and kick his ass. Superman can easily do the same. /screenfeats /cantbedenied /facts /pwnedanotherthread You are ignoring the context and stuck in a rage loop.

Robtard
You are ignoring the context and stuck in a rage loop.

"irony"

quanchi112
"irony"

Teenagers are able to outwit Freddy, drag him back into the real world and kick his ass. Superman can easily do the same. /screenfeats /cantbedenied /facts /pwnedanotherthread You are ignoring the context and stuck in a rage loop.

Now face the facts here and quit ignoring the contest. It never lies that is your schtick.

Robtard

Now face the facts here and quit ignoring the contest. It never lies that is your schtick.

"irony"

quanchi112
"irony"

You can run but you can't hide.

Robtard

You can run but you can't hide.

"irony"

quanchi112
"irony"

Quit lying, Roberta.

Robtard

Quit lying, Roberta.

"irony"

quanchi112
"irony"

Face me, coward.

Robtard

Face me, coward.

"irony"

quanchi112
"irony"

Nowhere to run to nowhere to hide, Mortyyyyyyy. How you gonna hide from the fear inside.

Robtard

Nowhere to run to nowhere to hide, Mortyyyyyyy. How you gonna hide from the fear inside.

"irony"

quanchi112
"irony"

Face the facts, ese.

Robtard
"irony"

quanchi112
"irony"

Quit avoiding the truth.

Robtard
"irony"

quanchi112
"irony"

Cockroach time.

Rao Kal El
Zod cannot reality warp and doesn't have the expertise in exploiting fears.

Freddy can alter anything he wants. Superman was affected the entire film and up against someone who can do whatever he wants while exploiting your fears Superman doesn't have a chance.

Jason died at the end and also had the kids helping him against Freddy. Freddy raped Jason in the dream world and turned him into a little kid.

So you think a bunch of kids and Jason >>>>>>>>> MOS???

Or some sort of idea like that?

Otherwise I don't see where is that you are getting into that conclusion

quanchi112
So you think a bunch of kids and Jason >>>>>>>>> MOS???

Or some sort of idea like that?

Otherwise I don't see where is that you are getting into that conclusion I think they are all related. Freddy is a reality warper and likes to play with his food and torture his victims. Kids aren't just kids without extraordinary abilities in the dream world.

Getting what conclusion ?

Rao Kal El
I think they are all related. Freddy is a reality warper and likes to play with his food and torture his victims. Kids aren't just kids without extraordinary abilities in the dream world.

Getting what conclusion ?

That somehow someway Kids+Jason >>>>>>>MOS?

He will most likely laugh at Freddy

quanchi112
That somehow someway Kids+Jason >>>>>>>MOS?

He will most likely laugh at Freddy When did I ever say that ?

Nah. Superman is easy to get riled up and has plenty of guilt over his lifetime. He'd fear Freddy. Freddy is very good at what he does.

Rao Kal El
Let me repeat this

I said Freddy cannot defeat even Jason

You said Jason defeated Freddy because some teenager kids help Jason

So you think

teenagers+Jason can defeat Freddy

BUT

MOS cannot defeat Freddy

Therefore

Teenagers + Jason >>>>>> MOS

MOS can defeat Freddy alone it does not matter if he has teenager or not helping him, he survived world destruction on a T-vo attack when has Freddy ever displayed that kind of power?

quanchi112
Let me repeat this

I said Freddy cannot defeat even Jason

You said Jason defeated Freddy because some teenager kids help Jason

So you think

teenagers+Jason can defeat Freddy

BUT

MOS cannot defeat Freddy

Therefore

Teenagers + Jason >>>>>> MOS

MOS can defeat Freddy alone it does not matter if he has teenager or not helping him, he survived world destruction on a T-vo attack when has Freddy ever displayed that kind of power?
Freddy did defeat Jason. Jason also had help. Superman doesn't have help here so that isn't relevant in the first place.

This is abc logic which doesn't apply here.

I said Superman, the teenagers, and Jason are all related in that they all have experiences and fears that can be exploited by Freddy.

Why are you bringing up t-vo here with regards to Man of Steel ?

Freddy wins as Superman was clearly afraid in his dreams mind you of what could happen.

Impediment
I really ought to close this spite filled shit storm.

Freddy has been defeated by teenagers throughout his entire legacy, just like Rob stated. That's exactly how Freddy got his ass handed to him by Jason after a teenage girl, no less, pulled Freddy out of the dream world.

Also, there isn't any proof whatsoever that Superman has PTSD over the oil rig explosion, no did it "KO" him.

Based on screen feats and having a functioning brain.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Impediment

Freddy has been defeated by teenagers throughout his entire legacy, just like Rob stated. That's exactly how Freddy got his ass handed to him by Jason after a teenage girl, no less, pulled Freddy out of the dream world.

Also, there isn't any proof whatsoever that Superman has PTSD over the oil rig explosion, no did it "KO" him.

Based on screen feats and having a functioning brain. Through prep, the fact Freddy toys with his victims, and with outside help. Freddy still at one point annihilated his town of kids. Freddy killed pretty quickly in Freddy vs. Jason when he needed to.

Superman had fear when he had a nightmare in the Man of Steel movie over the skulls.

Rao Kal El

thumb up

Rao Kal El
Freddy did defeat Jason. Jason also had help. Superman doesn't have help here so that isn't relevant in the first place.

This is abc logic which doesn't apply here.

I said Superman, the teenagers, and Jason are all related in that they all have experiences and fears that can be exploited by Freddy.

Why are you bringing up t-vo here with regards to Man of Steel ?

Freddy wins as Superman was clearly afraid in his dreams mind you of what could happen.

Yeah but how exactly is Freddy going to muster that kind of power IF Superman survived a planetary life killing explosion? What is he going to do? tickle him with his knifes to death?

Superman kills Freddy

quanchi112
Yeah but how exactly is Freddy going to muster that kind of power IF Superman survived a planetary life killing explosion? What is he going to do? tickle him with his knifes to death? He can alter Superman's body and turn him into a cockroach. Superman also was ko'd by a laser from the Knian ship. Freddy can also recreate the Knians from his past experiences and use them against Superman.

Freddy can do anything in the dream world and ends up killing him and then taking his soul.

Rao Kal El
Nah, He fails to kill teenagers

He will fail here but even harder

quanchi112
Nah, He fails to kill teenagers

He will fail here but even harder Context. Superman didn't even fight back against kids before as a youth. He let people punk him.

Freddy crushes teens and at one point annihilated an entire town of teens. The entire town of adults needed to lockdown the city and prescribe drugs so the kids couldn't even face Freddy as they can't stop him. Freddy can't permanently die unlike Superman.

Dramatic Gecko
Context. Superman didn't even fight back against kids before as a youth. He let people punk him.

Because he would kill them! He was a bigger man before he was man.

quanchi112
Because he would kill them! He was a bigger man before he was man. So Superman is a pansy. We did see him kill and act like a boi about it.

Freddy enjoys killing and he will enjoy having Superman's soul.

Dramatic Gecko
So Superman is a pansy. We did see him kill and act like a boi about it.

Freddy enjoys killing and he will enjoy having Superman's soul.

http://www.vitamin-ha.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/09/Futurama-Fry-Not-Sure-Meme-06.jpg

quanchi112
http://www.vitamin-ha.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/09/Futurama-Fry-Not-Sure-Meme-06.jpg Again, Freddy can reality warp and prey on Superman's fears. Game, set, match.

Dramatic Gecko
Again, Freddy can reality warp and prey on Superman's fears. Game, set, match.

So you made an environment where only Freddy could possibly win and think that counts as a VS.

Also I have seen a Krueger movie and I'm pretty sure they beat him in the dream world (before her mother gets stabbed through the mirror). And if some basic children can beat him at his own game, how the hell do you expect him to beat Superman?

quanchi112
So you made an environment where only Freddy could possibly win and think that counts as a VS.

Also I have seen a Krueger movie and I'm pretty sure they beat him in the dream world (before her mother gets stabbed through the mirror). And if some basic children can beat him at his own game, how the hell do you expect him to beat Superman? Freddy toys with his victims and lets it play out. He can kill them easily whenever he wants to. He just savors the flavor. Freddy can't die permanently in the dream world. Kids have prep and don't beat him through power. Superman has powers but in the end Freddy can warp reality. We saw how long Jason lasted against Freddy before turning him into a helpless child.

Lestov16
If Freddy put Supes in a compromising position, Supes will instinctively use his heat vision, causing him to wake up due to instant stoppage of REM. He then does some research, sets a trap, drags Freddy into the real world, and beats the ever-loving shit out of him.

MOS wins. Quan's spite thread fails.

Dramatic Gecko
Its not about killing Freddy, its about beating him. Why should Superman feel afraid of a man with claws and red sweater. Sure other people could be scared. But Clark has no reason to be. Sure Freddy could make him sad from Superman's tough past but inevitably Superman wouldn't be scared of Freddy. I'm pretty sure Freddy needs a psychotic advantage over his prey to ultimately kill them, and he has none over Superman. But I only saw one Kruger Movie. Plus JVFK don't count because it was just fan service.

quanchi112
If Freddy put Supes in a compromising position, Supes will instinctively use his heat vision, causing him to wake up due to instant stoppage of REM. He then does some research, sets a trap, drags Freddy into the real world, and beats the ever-loving shit out of him.

MOS wins. Quan's spite thread fails. That won't cause him to wake up. You're lying and upset that Freddy wins due to him exploiting Superman.

quanchi112
Its not about killing Freddy, its about beating him. Why should Superman feel afraid of a man with claws and red sweater. Sure other people could be scared. But Clark has no reason to be. Sure Freddy could make him sad from Superman's tough past but inevitably Superman wouldn't be scared of Freddy. I'm pretty sure Freddy needs a psychotic advantage over his prey to ultimately kill them, and he has none over Superman. But I only saw one Kruger Movie. Plus JVFK don't count because it was just fan service. Superman has fears and was even afraid of a dream without Freddy. Freddy can alter his appearance and can become a Knian since it is relevant to his fears. He could turn into his father or step father. Jason wasn't afraid of Freddy until he got inside his head and had a field day. The same would result from Superman. Despite his powers he has the same psychological weaknesses that plague human beings. Freddy would exploit him like a mother****er.

Lestov16
Do you know how dream sleep works? REM must be in progress, which is impossible if heat is coming from his eyes. Supes can wake himself up whenever he wants to via heat vision and prep to kick Freddy's ass. Your spite thread fails.

Tattoos N Scars
If Supes can beat Mxy, he definitely beats Freddy.

Zack Fair
Superman bullies Freddy in his own dream world.

Lestov16
Its not about killing Freddy, its about beating him. Why should Superman feel afraid of a man with claws and red sweater. Sure other people could be scared. But Clark has no reason to be. Sure Freddy could make him sad from Superman's tough past but inevitably Superman wouldn't be scared of Freddy. I'm pretty sure Freddy needs a psychotic advantage over his prey to ultimately kill them, and he has none over Superman. But I only saw one Kruger Movie. Plus JVFK don't count because it was just fan service.

I am a massive fan of the ANOES series and

A) that's not how it works
B) FVJ is canon

quanchi112
Do you know how dream sleep works? REM must be in progress, which is impossible if heat is coming from his eyes. Supes can wake himself up whenever he wants to via heat vision and prep to kick Freddy's ass. Your spite thread fails. Hv isn't actually coming from his eyes in the real world. Freddy can cut someone's wrists and make them appear like they are doing it. Watch the movies, jackass.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Tattoos N Scars
If Supes can beat Mxy, he definitely beats Freddy. Movies not comics, dummy.

Dramatic Gecko
I am a massive fan of the ANOES series and

A) that's not how it works
B) FVJ is canon

Well there we go. I'm not surprised I was wrong with A.

I am surprised at B. Really? Its canon? Like... wha? Wow. That's actually very disappointing news about the world.

TheVaultDweller
Hmmm... when I originally picked Freddy, I assumed this fight was strictly in dream world. But if there is potential for Clark to pull him into the real world, Freddy gets his metal clawed arm ripped off and shoved up his own ass.

And oh, that ship lazer did not KO Clark. We see it hit him, throw him into a car, and he immediately starts moving both his arms and legs to turn himself over to face Zod and the other Kryptonians.

Lestov16
Hv isn't actually coming from his eyes in the real world. Freddy can cut someone's wrists and make them appear like they are doing it. Watch the movies, jackass.

The physical stimuli required for Superman to activate his heat vision would, out of necessity since it is heat vision, stop the REM of his eyes, waking him up. That means prep for Kal and a massive beat down of Freddy. Spite thread continues to fail.

Rao Kal El
Context. Superman didn't even fight back against kids before as a youth. He let people punk him.

Freddy crushes teens and at one point annihilated an entire town of teens. The entire town of adults needed to lockdown the city and prescribe drugs so the kids couldn't even face Freddy as they can't stop him. Freddy can't permanently die unlike Superman.

You argument is full of fail, my friend. Self CONTROL does not mean being afraid. he could have easily crushed those kids, and yet he was able to control his emotions so he didn't kill them.

Superman's self control also prove another extra tool he can use to rape Freddy.

Don't worry some day you will win

Robtard

thumb up

Robtard

Cockroach time.

"irony"

quanchi112
Hmmm... when I originally picked Freddy, I assumed this fight was strictly in dream world. But if there is potential for Clark to pull him into the real world, Freddy gets his metal clawed arm ripped off and shoved up his own ass.

And oh, that ship lazer did not KO Clark. We see it hit him, throw him into a car, and he immediately starts moving both his arms and legs to turn himself over to face Zod and the other Kryptonians. He was unable to do anything for ten seconds to retaliate. That is a ko.

Superman can't wake up at will nor is he aware of this tactic FYI.

quanchi112
The physical stimuli required for Superman to activate his heat vision would, out of necessity since it is heat vision, stop the REM of his eyes, waking him up. That means prep for Kal and a massive beat down of Freddy. Spite thread continues to fail. What occurs in the dreams doesn't occur in real life. Freddy might even make Superman believe he is awake as he has done to so many victims before. You don't realize his Freddy's powers work and the absolute control of the environment he has. You disappoint me, nerd.

quanchi112
You argument is full of fail, my friend. Self CONTROL does not mean being afraid. he could have easily crushed those kids, and yet he was able to control his emotions so he didn't kill them.

Superman's self control also prove another extra tool he can use to rape Freddy.

Don't worry some day you will win You don't understand my argument and are again trying to put words into my mouth. I didn't say he was afraid of the kids who punked him only that he was afraid to use his powers. Freddy could shapeshift and pick on him without Superman fighting back.

Superman didn't have much self control with the guy's truck just with the guy.

I am worried I will never lose an argument. I don't know what it feels like but you lose all the time.

quanchi112
"irony"

Teenagers are able to outwit Freddy, drag him back into the real world and kick his ass. Superman can easily do the same. /screenfeats /cantbedenied /facts /pwnedanotherthread Context. Prep, aid, and it hasn't stopped Freddy for good anyway. Superman has exploitable fears that Freddy will exploit.

Lestov16
What occurs in the dreams doesn't occur in real life.

Yes it does. That's how Freddy's dreams work. Jason's durability remained with him in his dream. No reason Supes' HV wouldn't either. Supes can wake himself up whenever he wants. Your spite thread fails.

quanchi112
Yes it does. That's how Freddy's dreams work. Jason's durability remained with him in his dream. No reason Supes' HV wouldn't either. Supes can wake himself up whenever he wants. Your spite thread fails. False. We see Freddy kill people like they were made of comics, turn people into cockroaches, and turn Jason into his mongoloid earlier self. There is no proof any eye movement in the dreams can wake you up. You lied. Freddy controls the game and the rules in the dream world. Freddy exploits Superman.

TheVaultDweller
He was unable to do anything for ten seconds to retaliate. That is a ko.

The sheer fact that he was immediately able to get himself into a sitting position contradicts this. He was holding his chest slightly, but still showed full control of all of his faculties. Unless you are able to prove that he was unable to stand up during those few seconds, yet miraculously got up without any troubles only a few seconds later.

Also, you really need to learn what KO means. It means "knock out". You know, knocked unconscious? He had enough body movement to easily sit himself up. He was not disorientated or unfocused when looking at Zod. He had NONE of the signs of anyone who has suffered a KO in the traditional sense. He briefly displayed some chest pain. That's it. And even in a boxing match, it isn't 10 seconds to retaliate, but 10 seconds to get up and show that you are able to continue the bout. And seeing as this was not a boxing match, applying those rules to a fight between 2 alien demigods is pretty lame.

Lestov16
It's not a simplistic eye movement. It's a biological function to generate heat vision. REM will be stopped to produce it. Your spite thread fails.

quanchi112
The sheer fact that he was immediately able to get himself into a sitting position contradicts this. He was holding his chest slightly, but still showed full control of all of his faculties. Unless you are able to prove that he was unable to stand up during those few seconds, yet miraculously got up without any troubles only a few seconds later.

Also, you really need to learn what KO means. It means "knock out". You know, knocked unconscious? He had enough body movement to easily sit himself up. He was not disorientated or unfocused when looking at Zod. He had NONE of the signs of anyone who has suffered a KO in the traditional sense. He briefly displayed some chest pain. That's it. And even in a boxing match, it isn't 10 seconds to retaliate, but 10 seconds to get up and show that you are able to continue the bout. And seeing as this was not a boxing match, applying those rules to a fight between 2 alien demigods is pretty lame. That happens in boxing all the time. Ten count to return to combat which he was unable to do.

Ko under the rules of boxing. That doesn't mean they are unconscious, kiddo. Do you live on planet earth ?

laughing out loud

quanchi112
It's not a simplistic eye movement. It's a biological function to generate heat vision. REM will be stopped to produce it. Your spite thread fails. If he uses hv in the dream world that doesn't mean he uses it in the real world. We see them do all kinds of actions the victims don't replicate in the dream world. You need to watch the nightmare movies and quit making things up.

Rao Kal El
You don't understand my argument

I don't understand it because it does not makes any sense, unless you are BIAS

and are again trying to put words into my mouth.

No need to, self defeating arguments don't need to be corrupted, They just need to be exposed to the people who present them. Sometimes they recognize that is a self defeating argument others don't

I didn't say he was afraid of the kids who punked him only that he was afraid to use his powers. Freddy could shapeshift and pick on him without Superman fighting back.

laughing Lets see the next gem, if someone is getting "punked" it means he "punk out"

punk out
Sl. to chicken out (of something); to withdraw from something in cowardice. He was supposed to ask her out, but he punked out at the last minute. Come on! Stick with it! Don't punk out!

Superman didn't have much self control with the guy's truck just with the guy.

He could have easily kill the guy, he took it on his car, that is self control

I am worried I will never lose an argument. I don't know what it feels like but you lose all the time.

We have tried to explain you that if someone gets tired of punching your face it does not mean you win.

Lestov16
If he uses hv in the dream world that doesn't mean he uses it in the real world. We see them do all kinds of actions the victims don't replicate in the dream world. You need to watch the nightmare movies and quit making things up.

Proof that HV is subject to REM atonia?

quanchi112
I don't understand it because it does not makes any sense, unless you are BIAS

No need to, self defeating arguments don't need to be corrupted, They just need to be exposed to the people who present them. Sometimes they recognize that is a self defeating argument others don't

laughing Lets see the next gem, if someone is getting "punked" it means he "punk out"

punk out
Sl. to chicken out (of something); to withdraw from something in cowardice. He was supposed to ask her out, but he punked out at the last minute. Come on! Stick with it! Don't punk out!

He could have easily kill the guy, he took it on his car, that is self control

We have tried to explain you that if someone gets tired of punching your face it does not mean you win. You are using abc logic which doesn't pertain to this thread.

Wrong, you are misrepresenting my argument.

It is proof that the right person picking on Superman and he won't react as per your own words, self control.

1. a male prison inmate ****ing another male prison inmate in the ass ... Originally, the word "punk" was prison slang, meaning the first defintion. the ...

He was punked by another person as he did nothing in return to being humiliated.

Self control would have been to do nothing in return but he couldn't help himself.

My points speak for themselves as does the evidence. Superman has fear and thus he can be exploited in the dreamscape. Freddy wins.

quanchi112
Proof that HV is subject to REM atonia? You made the claim without any proof. I don't have to disprove your claims you need to prove them. Are you new here ?

Lestov16
You made the claim without any proof. I don't have to disprove your claims you need to prove them. Are you new here ?

I didn't claim his HV was subject to REM atonia. You did. Prove it.

quanchi112
I didn't claim his HV was subject to REM atonia. You did. Prove it. You claimed hv will wake him up as if what ever happens in the dream world is what happens in the real world the entire time. If someone runs in the dream world that doesn't mean they are always running. Watch the films.

jinXed by JaNx
I didn't claim his HV was subject to REM atonia. You did. Prove it. That's an interesting take.

So he wakes himself up because he can't go into rem. What about the movies where he possesses people?

Rao Kal El
You are using abc logic which doesn't pertain to this thread.

Wrong, you are misrepresenting my argument.

It is proof that the right person picking on Superman and he won't react as per your own words, self control.

1. a male prison inmate ****ing another male prison inmate in the ass ... Originally, the word "punk" was prison slang, meaning the first defintion. the ...

He was punked by another person as he did nothing in return to being humiliated.

Self control would have been to do nothing in return but he couldn't help himself.

My points speak for themselves as does the evidence. Superman has fear and thus he can be exploited in the dreamscape. Freddy wins.

Your point misses key aspects

Superman is more powerful than a teenager
Superman survived planetary mass killing explosion in a similar situation you have yet to show freddy performing a planetary level feat even in a dream world
Freddy can be brought to the real world
Freddy has failed to kill a bunch of no name no power kids

AND

Superman is an adult not a scared teen wink

quanchi112
Your point misses key aspects

Superman is more powerful than a teenager
Superman survived planetary mass killing explosion in a similar situation you have yet to show freddy performing a planetary level feat even in a dream world
Freddy can be brought to the real world
Freddy has failed to kill a bunch of no name no power kids

AND

Superman is an adult not a scared teen wink Power doesn't matter to a reality warper. We see Freddy's powers can alter reality at a whim.

Freddy can turn him into a cockroach. Freddy can cut him up like a comic book character. Freddy can replicate Zod and his companions against Superman through his memories.

Freddy wasn't stopped despite prep and aid to bring him to the real world by various people.

Superman is afraid of people he knows dying like his mother and Lois. Freddy would show him Freddy raping Lois. He would exploit his fears. Superman has fears. Indisputable.

Lestov16
Originally posted by jinXed by JaNx
That's an interesting take.

So he wakes himself up because he can't go into rem. What about the movies where he possesses people?

As soon as Supes decides to use HV, which will be as soon as Freddy shows his burnt ass or does something that scares Supes, he will wake up.

Lestov16
If someone runs in the dream world that doesn't mean they are always running.

Due to REM atonia. Prove Supes' heat vision is subject to that.

quanchi112
Due to REM atonia. Prove Supes' heat vision is subject to that. What happens in the dream world doesn't always happen in real life. Freddy can do whatever he wants there and you made up that him using hv in his dreams means he will use that in real life. Back your claim. And make up your mind as you have flip flopped all over this thread.

quanchi112
As soon as Supes decides to use HV, which will be as soon as Freddy shows his burnt ass or does something that scares Supes, he will wake up. No one else always woke up when they were really scared. Hell, that is when Freddy excels. Quit making things up as you clearly haven't seen the nightmare films.

Lestov16
No one else had heat vision.

quanchi112
No one else had heat vision. You said when Freddy really scares Superman he will wake up. Clearly a lie. You also haven't proven Superman's hv wakes him up.

Time Immemorial

But anyway, this is still a massive butthurt spite thread. Freddy is a god in dream world. Nothing Superman can do to a guy who controls the playing field in any way he wants to.

This, Freddy wins.

Robtard
Context. Prep, aid, and it hasn't stopped Freddy for good anyway. Superman has exploitable fears that Freddy will exploit.

Rao Kal El
Power doesn't matter to a reality warper. We see Freddy's powers can alter reality at a whim.

Freddy can turn him into a cockroach. Freddy can cut him up like a comic book character. Freddy can replicate Zod and his companions against Superman through his memories.

Freddy wasn't stopped despite prep and aid to bring him to the real world by various people.

Superman is afraid of people he knows dying like his mother and Lois. Freddy would show him Freddy raping Lois. He would exploit his fears. Superman has fears. Indisputable.

Freddy Weaknesses

Freddy cannot spread his influence beyond Springwood, unless he uses his daughter to get there.
If he is killed, he cannot return if no one remembers him or is afraid of him.
He can also be pulled out of the dream world, in which case, he is mortal, cannot use most of his powers (although he retains some of them like climbing up the ceiling or shapeshifting into his unburnt self, as evidenced in Freddy's Dead), and can die (though, as shown in Freddy's Dead and Freddy vs. Jason) he can withstand slightly more than regular humans do, as he suffers multiple injuries by Maggie and Jason and survives, when anyone else might have been killed by such injuries, but apparently can be killed by injuries serious enough as explosions or decapitation.
Despite the fact that he sometimes uses it to kill his victims, Freddy appears to be afraid of fire (as it was by fire that he died his mortal death).

So lol Superman just burns him into crisp, disintegrate or melt via HV all this done via super speed

If he fails to kills teenagers, teenagers AFRAID of Freddy have defeated him!, How is he going to kill Superman again? by turning him into a super insect or something?

Rao Kal El
Originally posted by Time Immemorial
This, Freddy wins.

Return your badge on your way out mad

Time Immemorial
Return your badge on your way out mad

People have suggested that Freddy in dream world could take Comic Thanos with IG. I'll keep my badgesmile

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f89/t599551.html

Rao Kal El
Originally posted by Time Immemorial
People have suggested that Freddy in dream world could take Comic Thanos with IG. I'll keep my badgesmile

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f89/t599551.html

http://teamtcast.files.wordpress.com/2014/03/wpid-7816435_himym_-_whaaat.gif

Most likely Thanos can erase the concept of Freddy Krueger, fear, nightmares and dreams when he has the IG.

Hand over the badge stick out tongue

Time Immemorial
http://teamtcast.files.wordpress.com/2014/03/wpid-7816435_himym_-_whaaat.gif

Most likely Thanos can erase the concept of fear, nightmares and dreams when he has the IG.

Hand over the badge stick out tongue

Go post over tell zem biatches wazzup thensmile

quanchi112
Teenagers are able to outwit Freddy, drag him back into the real world and kick his ass. Superman can easily do the same. /screenfeats /cantbedenied /facts /pwnedanotherthread Through prep, aid, and in the end they are usually killed and can't stop him for good anyways.

Freddy is eternal.

quanchi112
Freddy Weaknesses

Freddy cannot spread his influence beyond Springwood, unless he uses his daughter to get there.
If he is killed, he cannot return if no one remembers him or is afraid of him.
He can also be pulled out of the dream world, in which case, he is mortal, cannot use most of his powers (although he retains some of them like climbing up the ceiling or shapeshifting into his unburnt self, as evidenced in Freddy's Dead), and can die (though, as shown in Freddy's Dead and Freddy vs. Jason) he can withstand slightly more than regular humans do, as he suffers multiple injuries by Maggie and Jason and survives, when anyone else might have been killed by such injuries, but apparently can be killed by injuries serious enough as explosions or decapitation.
Despite the fact that he sometimes uses it to kill his victims, Freddy appears to be afraid of fire (as it was by fire that he died his mortal death).

So lol Superman just burns him into crisp, disintegrate or melt via HV all this done via super speed

If he fails to kills teenagers, teenagers AFRAID of Freddy have defeated him!, How is he going to kill Superman again? by turning him into a super insect or something? Freddy spread his influence in Crystal Lake in Freddy vs. Jason. Freddy has complete dominion over anyone in the dreamscape. The battle takes place there so irrelevant point.

Freddy isn't afraid of fire in the dream world and uses it to his advantage and as a weapon. Freddy screws with people but Superman doesn't know about Freddy and to try to take him out of the dream. He can't force himself to wake up while ahold of Freddy who can teleport and possess him anyways.

Freddy has killed many teens and adults as well. What does that have to do with Superman vs. Freddy ? Freddy whipped Jason's ass who isn't a child and has a very high body count with supernatural powers. Freddy exploited his fears. Superman has fears. He has guilt involved with his stepdaddy's death and feels terrible about killing Zod.

Freddy would exploit him and his vulnerabilities. Freddy can control him like a puppet or put him into a videogame.

Robtard
Through prep, aid, and in the end they are usually killed and can't stop him for good anyways.

Freddy is eternal.

quanchi112
Teenagers are able to outwit Freddy, drag him back into the real world and kick his ass. Superman can easily do the same. /screenfeats /cantbedenied /facts /pwnedanotherthread Prep, aid, and in the end Freddy hasn't ever been killed.

Freddy exploits his fears and wins.

Rao Kal El
Freddy spread his influence in Crystal Lake in Freddy vs. Jason. Freddy has complete dominion over anyone in the dreamscape. The battle takes place there so irrelevant point.

Freddy isn't afraid of fire in the dream world and uses it to his advantage and as a weapon. Freddy screws with people but Superman doesn't know about Freddy and to try to take him out of the dream. He can't force himself to wake up while ahold of Freddy who can teleport and possess him anyways.

Freddy has killed many teens and adults as well. What does that have to do with Superman vs. Freddy ? Freddy whipped Jason's ass who isn't a child and has a very high body count with supernatural powers. Freddy exploited his fears. Superman has fears. He has guilt involved with his stepdaddy's death and feels terrible about killing Zod.

Freddy would exploit him and his vulnerabilities. Freddy can control him like a puppet or put him into a videogame.

All that is irrelevant.

He has never shown planetary escale power level, not even in dream world.

The amount of fear Superman has over freddy is minimal

Teenagers who REALLY FEAR Freddy have gotten the guts to oppose him and pull him out to the real world..

Supermans worst nightmare is to have a second planet destroyed like krypton, yet he casually tanked that.

Superman solidly 10/10

Zack Fair
Has Freddy ever hurt anyone of Superman's caliber in his dream? It seems to me like people retain their "real life" stats in the dream world? Which is why Jason was able to tank/take all the punishment Freddy gave him in the dream fight IMHO.

If that is the case Freddy gets punched out of the dream world. Then he gets his face punched clean out of his shoulders.

Robtard
Prep, aid, and in the end Freddy hasn't ever been killed.

Freddy exploits his fears and wins.

jinXed by JaNx
Due to REM atonia. Prove Supes' heat vision is subject to that.

Yea but that's going by human physiology. stick out tongue

jinXed by JaNx

Just because a teenager did something doesn't automatically mean a near physically omnipotent being can do it better. I once saw this youtube video of a crazy Asian kid doing impossible things in a game of tetris.

quanchi112
All that is irrelevant.

He has never shown planetary escale power level, not even in dream world.

The amount of fear Superman has over freddy is minimal

Teenagers who REALLY FEAR Freddy have gotten the guts to oppose him and pull him out to the real world..

Supermans worst nightmare is to have a second planet destroyed like krypton, yet he casually tanked that.

Superman solidly 10/10 That is relevant as he can reality warp. He can alter the surroundings at will to psychologically damage the victims.

Fear is quite important here and it is something we see overtake Superman in his own film.

Due to prep, outside help, and coordinated efforts. Superman doesn't have prep or anyone else helping him.

Superman was hurt by far less than that and in the dream world his actually body can be altered.

Freddy, 10/10. Superman lost in his own movie to a bad dream of skulls.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Zack Fair
Has Freddy ever hurt anyone of Superman's caliber in his dream? It seems to me like people retain their "real life" stats in the dream world? Which is why Jason was able to tank/take all the punishment Freddy gave him in the dream fight IMHO.

If that is the case Freddy gets punched out of the dream world. Then he gets his face punched clean out of his shoulders. Your logic is awful. Basically if say doc Manhattan hurts someone by his own powers then your logic is well since he never came up against Superman then he can't hurt him in the same manner. Awful.

Freddy changed Jason's appearance and began to slowly torture him. It is what he does to his victims.

Freddy can reform limbs and is indestructible in the dream world. Freddy exploits Superman's fears. It is what Freddy does.

Lestov16
Originally posted by jinXed by JaNx
Yea but that's going by human physiology. stick out tongue

Exactly. HV is not part of human physiology and thus not limited to human REM atonia smile

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>