Yondu runs the gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Zack Fair
http://www.comicbookmovie.com/images/uploads/GOTG_YonduBanner.jpg

We saw him take out a bunch of Kree(i'm assuming they were kree) Including a flying armored vehicle with ease and style during the climax of Guardians of the Galaxy.

How far can Yondu get in this peak human/street level gauntlet with his unique weapon?

1. Batman(Bale)
2. Punisher(War Zone)
3. Star Lord
4. Khan
5. Achilles
6. Ozymandias
7. Drax
8. Captain America
9. Wolverine
10. Spider-Man(Garfield)

Yondu will get rest/repairs for the weapon after each round. All combatants will use melee weapons.

Basically I want to see who could dodge/tank enough to get up close and one shot the guy.

Edit Gauntlet is a little wacky, and that is because I was conflicted with the placements/ranking. Feel free to fix it if you disagre with it.

FrothByte
I think he stops at Punisher. His arrow is cool and all, but I don't see how he can go up against Punisher's superior firepower.

juggerman
Loses at 5, 6, 8, 9 and 10

Not sure about the rest

Zack Fair
Originally posted by FrothByte
I think he stops at Punisher. His arrow is cool and all, but I don't see how he can go up against Punisher's superior firepower. They are all reduced to using melee weapons. Precisely because I didn't want anyone sniping him lol.

juggerman
Originally posted by FrothByte
I think he stops at Punisher. His arrow is cool and all, but I don't see how he can go up against Punisher's superior firepower.

It's melee

Lestov16
Cap might be able to block with his shield....maybe, IDK if it can effectively stab Logan before he slices it in half, and Spidey should have sufficient reflexes to dodge/web it. Besides that, they all die.

FrothByte
Originally posted by Zack Fair
They are all reduced to using melee weapons. Precisely because I didn't want anyone sniping him lol.

Ahh, I missed that. Well then:

Cap, Wolverine and Spidey definitely take him. Achilles can take him as long as his shield is durable enough to tank Yondu's arrow.

Ozy has the reflexes but what weapon does he get? If he gets something to block with then he can take Yondu. But if all he gets is a knife or sword then I'm not sure. He's a bullet timer, but Yondu's arrow can re-orient targets so that will be difficult.

Lestov16
I was thinking Ozymandias, but that bullet only had one trajectory.

ares834
Stops at 9.

Time Immemorial
His arrow was going through ships hulls, how is Achilles shield going to stop it when it was being pierced by spears?

Rao Kal El
Well if he can't whistle he is phuck.

So a good kick at the go nads should do the trick

Bale Batman will figure this out the moment he pulls out the spear I GUESS.

But all of those guys will be able to do it.

Zack Fair
Originally posted by Rao Kal El
Well if he can't whistle he is phuck.

So a good kick at the go nads should do the trick Dirty mother ****er. uhuh

Rao Kal El
Dirty mother ****er. uhuh

laughing big grin

Time Immemorial
Originally posted by ares834
Stops at 9.

Agreed,

He had a neural connection to that thing as seen on screen with the plate implanted in his skull. Only one here that could stop him is Wolverine and Spiderman. Spider would just grab it and break it or keep dodging as he advanced. Wolv would just laugh it off until he impaled him or took his head off.

Rao Kal El
He did? I though it was whistle controlled

I wanted Batman to bat kick him in the balls sad

Time Immemorial
He did? I though it was whistle controlled

I wanted Batman to bat kick him in the balls sad

Well that plate on his head only seemed to be turned on when the arrow was active and it was the same color as the arrow tip.

wallman77
people forget that he was able to kill a squadron of those saakarans before they even got a shot off. and they were prepared to kill him. that is speed... it isn't slow by any means. and the fact that it can changed directions on a dime at high speeds... he is almost op with that thing against anyone without powers. like someone said it was going through ship hulls so nothing here is tanking it save wolverine and caps shield. and its fast enough to get around wherever rogers throws it up. he kills everyone cept wolvy and spidey. wolvy gets ****ed up but still keeps comin and spidey dodges all day. lol at dude who said batman even gets close to him.

Rao Kal El
Originally posted by wallman77
people forget that he was able to kill a squadron of those saakarans before they even got a shot off. and they were prepared to kill him. that is speed... it isn't slow by any means. and the fact that it can changed directions on a dime at high speeds... he is almost op with that thing against anyone without powers. like someone said it was going through ship hulls so nothing here is tanking it save wolverine and caps shield. and its fast enough to get around wherever rogers throws it up. he kills everyone cept wolvy and spidey. wolvy gets ****ed up but still keeps comin and spidey dodges all day. lol at dude who said batman even gets close to him.

Batkick in the nads is nothing to laugh about mad

wallman77
Batkick in the nads is nothing to laugh about mad

lol true stick out tongue

Zack Fair
Yah. The whistling was kind of odd. I'm not sure how it really worked. It was moving and killing things even at times when he didn't whistle.

Would be hilarious if he only whistled to distract/**** with people as the arrow did its thing.

Rao Kal El
Originally posted by wallman77
lol true stick out tongue

but actually you brought a good point, I agree with you thumb up

I just thought that He was going to draw the spear first leave it hover around for a little bit and on that case anyone will figure out how that thing works, but if he quick draws that thing the only ones surviving it are Wolverine and Spiderman. So thumb up thumb up

Now run along big grin

Time Immemorial
Yah. The whistling was kind of odd. I'm not sure how it really worked. It was moving and killing things even at times when he didn't whistle.

Would be hilarious if he only whistled to distract/**** with people as the arrow did its thing.

I think that's what going on, there is some direct connection between that plate in his head being turn on when the arrow is active.

Zack Fair
but actually you brought a good point, I agree with you thumb up

I just thought that He was going to draw the spear first leave it hover around for a little bit and on that case anyone will figure out how that thing works, but if he quick draws that thing the only ones surviving it are Wolverine and Spiderman. So thumb up thumb up

Now run along big grin Yeah that was the scenario I had in mind. A quick draw. But my 2nd rate english ****ed it up lol.

Time Immemorial
How about adding Ronin in?

KingD19
Yondu in the comics is a Guardian of the Galaxy (original). He shot arrows like normal but whistled to change trajectories and velocity. In the movie he only had the one but the whistling seems to be how he gets it going.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.