DCnU Lobo Vs Gorgon

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Golgo13
http://i1245.photobucket.com/albums/gg587/golgi7777/LOBO_zpsb120f141.jpg

vs

http://i1245.photobucket.com/albums/gg587/golgi7777/GN_zps4d815af3.jpg

Supermutant
Really? Man, Lobo has really fallen off if this isn't a curbstomp.

deathslash
Which lobo is it?

Flyattractor
He said this is the Nu Twilight CW version of Lobo.

So yes. The Gorgon wins way way WAAYYY easy.

Prof. T.C McAbe
Old Lobo was an badass and looking freaking cool. The new one makes me just want to throw up...

Flyattractor
Originally posted by Prof. T.C McAbe
Old Lobo was an badass and looking freaking cool. The new one makes me just want to throw up...

Best part about the pic of the 2 Lobos is that Old LOBO looks like HE is laughing at NuBo even with HIS head cut off.

Prof. T.C McAbe
Originally posted by Flyattractor
Best part about the pic of the 2 Lobos is that Old LOBO looks like HE is laughing at NuBo even with HIS head cut off.

thumb up

I skimmed through a Lobo story recently where he died and was reincarnated as a squirrel a female etc. and no one wanted him, neither Hell nor Heaven. Oh this artwork rocked and the story and Lobo was just a lot of fun but this now gets stupid...

Flyattractor
Welcome to the NuDC.

Where stupid and No Fun walk hand in hand.

Stoic
Originally posted by Prof. T.C McAbe

When Lobo started out in Omega Men 3 he looked far worse than he does now. He also wins this.

Prof. T.C McAbe
Originally posted by Stoic
When Lobo started out in Omega Men 3 he looked far worse than he does now. He also wins this.

Yeah but he was retconned, history and looks and became far better.

cdtm
Jesus, he's not even the same character anymore.

Were they seriously trying to revamp him, or just give the middle finger to fans who didn't understand they weren't supposed to like him? Kind of like Frank Miller turned on his fans and started trolling them with stories like the goddamned all star batman and robin?

Galan007
lobo wins.

Khazra Reborn
I dunno, Twi'bo is pretty weak sauce from what I've seen.

maxivitopowe
That sounds like a star wars character

Flyattractor
Yeah. A SW PREQUEL character.

Originally posted by cdtm
Jesus, he's not even the same character anymore.

Were they seriously trying to revamp him, or just give the middle finger to fans who didn't understand they weren't supposed to like him? Kind of like Frank Miller turned on his fans and started trolling them with stories like the goddamned all star batman and robin?

Whattyamean "not supposed to like him"???

The Main Man is muh Fav fragging character of all TIME!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.