Fodder character Battle

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carthage
Bracket 1. 1./ Juhani, Darth Bandon, Lord Adraas/

vs

2. /Sarro Xaj, Cay Qel Droma, Even Piell/

(Winning team fights the winning team of Bracket 2)

------------

1. /Darth Azard, Set Harth, Cin Drallig/

vs.

/Vallenthyfne Farfalla, Kento Marek, Darth Zash/

(Winning team fights the Winning team of Bracket 1)

*Who wins the all out, insightful posts welcome
*Morals off, all fighters are bloodlusted

Q99
A. Hm, team two is better in sabers (Cay was nearly the equal of Ulic as Jedis), but the force powers of team 1 may give them an edge.... eh, I'll go team 2.

B. Hm... I think team two relies a bit over-much on Marek. Zash is smart and knows sorcery but her physical shape is a bit decrepid for the job. So I think I'll go team 1.

Championship match: I'd say... team A-2 likely beats team B-1.

Nephthys
Bump.

Sarro and Cay win the first round, then Zash, Marek and Farfalla win the second round.

Dunno who wins after that.

DarthAnt66
Calling Zash fodder is laughable, considering you never even played the game carthage.

Trocity
Originally posted by DarthAnt66
Calling Zash fodder is laughable, considering you never even played the game carthage.

There's a handful of people in here who aren't fodder.

red8
Farfalla is the chosen one; he soloes everyone.

Q99
Azard's a pretty powerful Sith general who was able to stalemate a senior IK Master. Sarro Xaj was one of the best duelists of his time. Zash is Zash, Marek is Marek, etc..

carthage
Originally posted by Trocity
There's a handful of people in here who aren't fodder.

Uh no? They're all unimportant characters who've done nothing other than their showings relevant to getting disposed of by a better character.

Anyways, bump I'd like more opinions so I can write up the team to move on.

Q99
Fodder normally refers to characters who don't even provide a challenge for stronger ones. If an opponent provides a challenge or a threat or a serious obstacle in some respect, then there's at least a step above fodder.

carthage
They're disposable characters regardless. None of these characters really even move up to the level of even posing a minute challenge to an upper tier/mid tier character. That's the whole idea of this is to see who is actually better among them

Q99
Sarro Xaj and Cay Qel Droma were stand-out duelists of their time. Darth Azard had a long duel with a formidable Imperial Knight, and was not an easy foe in the fight he lost either. Kento Marek had powerful TK, and Zash has been covered by others.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.