Mid tier battle

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carthage
*Same rules as Fodder character battle
*Morals off, all fighters are bloodlusted
*All out battle
*Winner fights winner of the other bracket

1. /Quinlan Vos, Darth Talon, Kas'im/

vs. /Rahm Kota, Kao Cen Darach, Barriss Offee/

2. /Darth Sion, Volfe Karkko, Jaden Korr/

vs.

/Joruus C'Baoth, AOTC Kenobi, Ki Adi Mundi/

AncientPower
Team 1 on Round 1.

Team 1 on Round 2.

Final battle: Round 2 victors win.

Q99
Team A on round 1.

Team A on round 2.

And round 2 victor's win.

Sion's pretty helpful- Joruus with his mind powers can likely beat Sion, but most of the others are saber types who'll probably get worn down by him, and the rest of Joruus's team isn't strong enough. In the final round, the only one of his opponents with a mind attack is Talon, and she's only done it on a foe unable to move. Plus, of course, Volfe Karkko and Jaden Korr are pretty darn strong!

carthage
No other takers besides Q and Trocity?

No input for the teams, no nothing?

Q99
I think it's a pretty cool battle idea, though I could see a lot of people lacking in knowledge of some of the fighters due to their diversity (especially Volfe).

Lesse, in match 1, I think Barriss Offee is the weak link.

In match 2, I think Volfe has an edge on Joruus (they both have strong telepathy, but Volfe is able to use his on force users), Sion'll be hard to take down, and Jaden at his best can likely beat AotC Kenobi in a fight.

Volfe is probably overall the most dangerous one here, come to think of it.

carthage
High tier battle is coming up with four brackets instead of two. Force abilities will likely come into play more than sabers.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.