Q vs Celestialsapien Warrior

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Epicurus
John deLance's Q(from Star Trek obviously)
http://img3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20140317092248/memoryalpha/en/images/thumb/8/89/Q_as_judge%2C_2364.jpg/447px-Q_as_judge%2C_2364.jpg

vs

this Celestialsapien(Alien X's species).

http://img3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20140726031145/ben10/images/2/20/Galactic_Gladiator.png

Battle is to KO or death. Setting is in Zeldaverse, and winner of the match gets to f*ck the living daylights out of Link. Who wins?

KingD19
Celestialsapien would win against a Q. Q have limits, Alien X's have none aside from needing a majority vote to take action(which should be an obvious nod to their power). Even with their inability to manipulate mana, they could simply rearrange the universe thereby altering mana itself, which would then allow them to manipulate it.

Celestialsapien's have remade the universe multiple times on a whim, and survived the destruction of one. Doubtful Q's are on that level as Q pointed out several times they had limits and humanity could one day equal them.

Also Q can be killed.

Epicurus
Don't be too sure. Alien X defeated the Gladiator by trapping him at the center of a giant, galaxy sized accretion disk(presumably he was sucked and crushed into a singularity). It didn't visibly damage him, but weakened him enough for Ben to carry him back to the court like a trophy.

I am guessing if Q could pull off some dramatic trick like that, he could conceivably win. Then again the Gladiator seemed to be very proficient at h2h combat even on a cosmic scale, so this is a tough fight.

KingD19
Alien X is also a Celestialsapien. Meaning he was of equal if not greater power than Galactic Gladiator. But Ben is also incredibly creative.

I don't see Q pulling something like that off in the middle of a fight against an entity that outclasses him imo pretty severely.

Epicurus
That doesn't negate the way he defeated the Gladiator. erm

Not really. Celestialsapiens so far are the only beings which can defeat other celestialsapiens in the Ben10verse. Similarly the Q can only be defeated by Q-made weapons. They are the only omnipotents of their respective verses, so its obvious nothing besides something stemming from their own species would be able to overwhelm them.

I am pretty sure creating that giant singularity is within Q's abilities, but if you think this is one-sided in the GG's favor then the onus is on you to prove it.

Edit: Considering the fact that Alien X's personalities have constant trouble trying to agree on anything instead of bickering all the time, and how the Gladiator didn't seem to suffer from such a handicap in comparison, I'd say the Gladiator was the more experienced/powerful of the 2. He was even winning before Ben managed to get the drop on him. Ben's plot armor enabled Alien X to win, otherwise he was toast against the Gladiator.

Lestov16
Q wins. Went before the Big bang and altered basic physical constants.

KingD19
The Celestialsapiens have done the same thing. Except in reverse. Probably have done the same as they have remade the universe several times to suit their whims.

Epicurus
Originally posted by Lestov16
Q wins. Went before the Big bang and altered basic physical constants.
That doesn't give him sureshot victory. A relatively inexperienced Celestialsapien casually recreated the entire universe from nothing after a reality-destroying weapon razed it.

And in the most recent episode, it has been revealed that other Celestialsapiens have altered/recreated the universe multiple times.

Time Immemorial
Oh look, Epi still has a crush on Q or has he jumped ship to a new "god killer"

Epicurus
Butthurt much, Supra?

Time Immemorial
Originally posted by Epicurus
Butthurt much, Supra?

Not as much as you godkiller.

Epicurus
Okay, whatever you say, Supra.

Time Immemorial
Okay, whatever you say, Supra.

You got me, anything else Epi?

Epicurus
Originally posted by Time Immemorial
You got me, anything else Epi?
K, Supra.

Time Immemorial
K, Supra.

Say my name, say my name.

Epicurus
Why, Supra?

Time Immemorial
Why, Supra?

Because I'm more Supra then you.

Epicurus
Because I'm more Supra then you.
That doesn't even make sense, Supra.

Time Immemorial
That doesn't even make sense, Supra.

Lulz

I won't. smile

If you want to ban me, then go ahead and ban me. Originally posted by Epicurus
(Troll post removed)
Originally posted by Ushgarak
Done as requested- and for the record, if you do that again, it will be permanent.

Lulz.

Epicurus
What are you trying to say, Supra? I don't speak the "Lulz"-dialect, sorry.

Time Immemorial
What are you trying to say, Supra? I don't speak the "Lulz"-dialect, sorry.

But you research things about cuck, interestinglaughing out loud

Epicurus
But you research things about cuck, interestinglaughing out loud
?

Time Immemorial
?

Eh, you make the most boring threads. Which celestial can kill the other. Such a bore, have some imagination and get off the astro reefer.

Epicurus
Eh, you make the most boring threads. Which celestial can kill the other. Such a bore, have some imagination and get off the astro reefer.
?

quanchi112
Awful thread.

trexalfa
The Celestialsapien wins by virtue of it universe busting and recreating universes with no effort, while Q has not shown feats on this scale.

That said, Celestialsapiens are not omnipotent. Source: Word of God statement that says there are beings above the Celestialsapiens in Ben 10. And unless that writer was Lionel Suggs, I'm afraid there's not anything beyond omnipotence.

Time Immemorial
Originally posted by quanchi112
Awful thread.

Agreed, pure shit.

quanchi112
Agreed, pure shit. Yeah, only a friggin nerd could conceive this awful idea.

Time Immemorial
Yeah, only a friggin nerd could conceive this awful idea.

Eh, he's a real tough guy supposedly, better watch out.

quanchi112
Eh, he's a real tough guy supposedly, better watch out. I bet he weighs 120 pounds.

Time Immemorial
I bet he weighs 120 pounds.

Or 5'0'' 320 laughing laughing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.