Thor Vs Wonder Woman (hand to hand)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

danielgamer
Thor Vs Wonder Woman (hand to hand)

DarkSaint85
Ha.

maxivitopowe
Child what have you done !

You've doomed us all!!!

Star428
Hand-to-hand as in no weapons at all? Doesn't Thor revert back to his mortal form without his hammer after 60 seconds or something?

DarkSaint85
Not for a long time. He's fine without it.

Star428
Ok. I assume hand-to-hand only means Diana has no lasso, either then. Diana can fly. Can Thor even fly without his hammer? Thor is stronger and more durable than her but Diana is probably faster and she might be a more skilled fighter than him too. She's one of the most skilled fighters in the DCU. I think without his hammer (and all the powers that come with it) that Diana's speed and skill wins for her. If he had comparable speed to her then Thor would no doubt win but he doesn't so I think he'd lose.

celeyhyga17
Thor in a good fight.

Epicurus
Thor wins.

Q99
(Using pre-52 WW) Wonder Woman, she's the more specialized martial artist while Thor's the more weapon-type. Diana spends a lot more time focusing on hand to hand combat and is regarded as an expert by some of the best (Black Canary, Batman). Plus she's got a reflex edge.

Good fight, but goes to Diana.

(Using post-52) Less experienced, I don't think has as many HtH feat. Could I guess do the no-bracers thing...

celeyhyga17
Originally posted by Q99
(Using pre-52 WW) Wonder Woman, she's the more specialized martial artist while Thor's the more weapon-type. Diana spends a lot more time focusing on hand to hand combat and is regarded as an expert by some of the best (Black Canary, Batman). Plus she's got a reflex edge.

Good fight, but goes to Diana.

(Using post-52) Less experienced, I don't think has as many HtH feat. Could I guess do the no-bracers thing...
I would still take Thor Pre 52 though I can see someone picking Diana based on your reasons. Skill wise I think the gap is not big enough that he is outclassed. He has shown tremendous h2h skill when needed. I believe he has all the physical advantages except for speed. I do think Thor has enough reaction/reflex speed to keep up with her however.

The scales tip further in his favor if we're taking New 52.

janus77
Zeus stomps Thor, then takes his distant 'cousin' out for a meal.

celeyhyga17
Originally posted by janus77
Zeus stomps Thor, then takes his distant 'cousin' out for a meal.
Ha!

Haven't seen you for a while.

janus77
Originally posted by celeyhyga17
Ha!

Haven't seen you for a while.
Been busy with work and life.

The place seems a little quiet.

quanchi112
Thor wins.

Mindset
Originally posted by poahisd
Problem is Thor is about as skilled as Professor X when it comes to unarmed, or even armed combat for that matter I guess it fortunate that Prof X would beat the shit out of WW.

quanchi112
Originally posted by poahisd
Problem is Thor is about as skilled as Professor X when it comes to unarmed, or even armed combat for that matter You cray.

Prof. T.C McAbe
WW, almost as strong, faster, more skilled.

Pre and DCnU.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Prof. T.C McAbe

Pre and DCnU. Nah.

Branlor Swift
Thor has microsecond combat speed. NuDC WW is nowhere near as fast

Silent Master
Thor wins, but it's a good fight.

celeyhyga17
Originally posted by Prof. T.C McAbe

Pre and DCnU.
Pre maybe she can take some. Maybe..

But New 52?

He's much stronger, way more durable, and just as skilled.

abhilegend
Split.

abhilegend
Pre maybe she can take some. Maybe..

But New 52?

He's much stronger, way more durable, and just as skilled.
Much stronger? No, she has actually looked stronger than her pre-52 self.

celeyhyga17
Originally posted by abhilegend
Much stronger? No, she has actually looked stronger than her pre-52 self.
She can hang for a bit. He'll eventually overpower her then off come her knickers...

abhilegend
She can hang for a bit. He'll eventually overpower her then off come her knickers...
He doesn't has that much of strength edge to overpower her.

Ruijina
what it means is diana will be unable to use bracelets, lasso, tiara. etc, which lead to more adverse for her than Thor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.