Wonder Woman vs Doctor Doom and Iron Man

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Star428
All the amazons on Paradise Island have been murdered. Diana has learned that Doom and Iron Man are responsible for their deaths. She's bloodlusted.

Two scenarios.

1. She's has basic gear only (lasso, bracelets, tiara, etc.).

2. She's armed with all basic gear plus her magic sword and shield.

Doom and Iron Man get 5 minutes warning that Diana is coming for them. Can they survive her wrath?

SquallX
No.

Warlord
doom

DARTH POWER
She crushes them both. And not in the good way.

maxivitopowe
Between her thighs?

DarkRaiden
Doom stomps her. Her anger changes nothing.

SquallX
Originally posted by DarkRaiden

laughing

Prof. T.C McAbe
WW bloodlusted kills them. She has defense against the magic is faster and stronger and has the weapons to end it, quick and bloody.

Mindset
Doom stomps her. Her anger changes nothing. thumb up

celeyhyga17
5 min prep s huge.

SquallX
Do people honestly believe that Diana would go in just full of rage?

The Amazons are favored by the Gods. True, the Gods are sometimes dicks, but there still favored.

Ares to point cares for them. Aphrodite loves them, Athena cares deeply for Diana. Zeus is an ******* that would punish anyone that attacks and kills what he believes to be his property.

Yeah, good luck on Doom and Tony lasting less than a second in this fight.

krisblaze
Bloodlusted Diana stomps.

They can't compete with her speed, and they die smile

Star428
Originally posted by Prof. T.C McAbe
WW bloodlusted kills them. She has defense against the magic is faster and stronger and has the weapons to end it, quick and bloody.

This is what I was thinking as well but I was curious how other people thought it would go. I know neither one of'em is a match for her even when she's not bloodlusted that's why I added the other one.

Star428

embarrasment

Are you seriously claiming that Doom can solo WW?

laughing

Obviously, you've never seen a bloodlusted WW before. Even if she wasn't bloodlusted she'd beat either one of these opponents.

krisblaze
^It's not that unreasonable.

A lot of people don't know how far WW's defense against magic goes, and Doom's gotten a real push from Marvel the last 10 years.

I think she'll win because of the bloodlust, but I don't think it's unreasonable for Doom to give ordinary Diana a fight for her money.

Mindset
Doom would reck WW.

Star428
Wrong. If either of them gets "wrecked" it sure as Hell isn't Diana.

Estacado
Originally posted by Mindset
Doom would reck WW.
Before or after he defeats her?

Mindset
Originally posted by Star428
Wrong. If either of them gets "wrecked" it sure as Hell isn't Diana. Oh, did WW change her name?

Originally posted by Estacado
Before or after he defeats her? Before, during, and after.

SamZED
5 minutes warning If that's the same as 5 minutes prep she's in trouble.

DarkRaiden
Doom's blasts....which are pure tech...have taken out more durable people in one shot. Just saiyan.

Kid Kurdy
Doom for the majority.

Philosophía
Doom's blasts....which are pure tech...have taken out more durable people in one shot. Just saiyan. Good thing Diana doesn't have anything to defend herself against energy blasts.

Caps Conscience
Don't both Doom and Tony have shields that can stop a blitz? If so the team takes it more often than not.

Stoic
I was thinking that Diana wins the strength, and speed portion of the fight, but Doom has used magic to subdue an entire team of Avengers not too long ago. I guess it depends on whether or not Diana can disolve the crimson bands of Cytorrak, or resist other magics that he could use against her. Then there's Ironman to consider as well.

SquallX
Originally posted by SquallX
Do people honestly believe that Diana would go in just full of rage?

The Amazons are favored by the Gods. True, the Gods are sometimes dicks, but there still favored.

Ares to point cares for them. Aphrodite loves them, Athena cares deeply for Diana. Zeus is an ******* that would punish anyone that attacks and kills what he believes to be his property.

Yeah, good luck on Doom and Tony lasting less than a second in this fight.

Let me quote myself again!

Mindset

Stoic
Let me quote myself again!

The OP states that she is blood lusted. To me that kind of means that she is actually going in filled with rage. The rest of what you wrote only seemed to place her on a pedestal, but did not address all of the tools that the team would actually be bringing to the fight. erm Just saying.

Branlor Swift

carver9
On a serious note...based off fts, it's kind of hard to vote against Doom. Also, Ironman could give her a fight. Not pull any wins but he can give her a fight.

Mindset
Originally posted by Branlor Swift
Good point. Doom solos. Phil has really turned it around as a user.

I've gained so much respect for him.

SquallX
Originally posted by Stoic
The OP states that she is blood lusted. To me that kind of means that she is actually going in filled with rage. The rest of what you wrote only seemed to place her on a pedestal, but did not address all of the tools that the team would actually be bringing to the fight. erm Just saying.

Bloodlusted doesn't say let me start acting dumb. It just means she won't stop until her enemies are dead.

Diana won't really need to ask for help, the gods themselves would help her on the basis of all the Amazons being murdered.

carver9
Didn't see the bloodlusted comment. Diana wins.

Stoic
Bloodlusted doesn't say let me start acting dumb. It just means she won't stop until her enemies are dead.

Diana won't really need to ask for help, the gods themselves would help her on the basis of all the Amazons being murdered.

No outside help. As powerful as these supposed deities are, it does not mean that they can barge into a forum battle, and override forum rules. She's on her own here, and blood-lusted/enraged to boot. I also never said that blood lusted means that she is fighting dumb either, however I don't, see the difference between being blood lusted, and enraged.

her sweeping in and taking out this team like she would a non factor isn't going to happen either. if you believe this, you aren't taking the opposition, and what they can bring to this fight into consideration.

Star428

Stoic
Not to mention the fact that she'll be moving so fast while bloodlusted that Doom will probably just see her as a red/blue streak. Once she gets in close it's over with for Doom. That armor of his won't hold up to a bloodlusted Diana.

They were given 5 minutes correct? For Doom 5 minutes is a lifetime. Invisible mystical traps can be set up. Can she resist every mystical attack set against her, including ones alien to her dimension? There's more to consider than just speed, and it has never been the end all and be all. She could win, yes, but it wouldn't be as easy or as simple as you're making it out to be. She could also lose.

Tony Stark
Both Doom and Iron Man would solo WW *spite*

Star428
laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing

Um, no.

Tony Stark
laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing

Um, no.

Ummmmmmmmm... YES

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.