MoS Superman vs Hulk & Kurse & Destroyer & Thor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TH3_V01D
RULES

-Cavill is bloodlusted like hell,they had already killed Martha Kent
-Cavill is not in character
-Fight to the death,if they couldn't kill Cavill in 24 hours,automatically Cavill wins
-Speed ,Flight and BFR are allowed
-Area: Nevada Desert

Lestov16
Unless Hulk can breakdance and distract Supes for eternity, Team Marvel is beyond doomed.

Time Immemorial
MoS wins

DARTH POWER
Nah that's too much for MOS Supes Imho.

I honestly think MOS Supes vs MCU Hulk and Thor would be good fight.

MOS Supes is stupidly powerful but he's not invincible. He's no Reeves.

Based
Originally posted by DARTH POWER

MOS Supes is stupidly powerful but he's not invincible. He's no Reeves.

MOS Supes wasn't hurt at all despite being tagged team by the kryponians. He seemingly gets the dick kicked out of him but it doesn't actually faze him. The only time he's bleed is when he left Earth's atmosphere.

Compare that to Thor and the Hulk who have shown to take damage from the Chitauri.

But four of these guys might be too much but they'll have their work cut out for them.

Time Immemorial
MoS is used to taking on multiple opponents on his level with his powers which puts him at a healthy advantage. None of them are on his strength level. If they manage to try and pin him down like he can fly evade and fly away and come in from splitting them up.

Due to his punching power the fight will be broken up as he knocks them away. Kurse and destroyer are very slow and cannot fly. Once they are separated out through brawling it out with Thor and Hulk and come clean up the destroyer and Kurse later.

maxivitopowe
Mozzie dies

Lestov16
There is no Bfr so what is stopping Supes from chucking Team Marvel into the path of an asteroid?

NemeBro
What's stopping him from beating them all to submission at massively hypersonic speeds?

StealthRanger
^Precisely

MoS stomps

TheGrat1
Kal, son of El, wins.

I see him just swooping the bricks out of the atmosphere a-la Hancock vs bank robbers. Then he proceeds to beat the f*** out of Thor and breaks his neck.

Robtard
MoS sticks Kurse's head up Hulk's ass, Thor's head up Kurse's ass, The Destroyer's head up Thor's ass.

-Fin

quanchi112
Originally posted by StealthRanger
^Precisely

MoS stomps Oil tower. Superman goes down first without a doubt by anyone who engages him.

Zack Fair
Originally posted by TH3_V01D
RULES

-Cavill is bloodlusted like hell,they had already killed Martha Kent
-Cavill is not in character
-Fight to the death,if they couldn't kill Cavill in 24 hours,automatically Cavill wins
-Speed ,Flight and BFR are allowed
-Area: Nevada Desert Given these stipulations he owns the hell out of team slow pokes.

Kotor3
MOS loses. LOL at him beating all of them.

Silent Master
It's amusing watching th3 cry about how much he hates MCU characters.

Zack Fair
MCU rocks. No hating allowed, void. uhuh

Silent Master
Just click on the find threads link in his profile, basically every thread he's made in the last year has been an attempt to bash MCU.

playa1258
Kurse,Hulk,Destroyer are tossed into orbit. Thor throws his hammer at Supes, Supes dodges it, tackles Thor and pile drives him into the moon.

Quanchi tells his mom" I don't want to hear that dream anymore, mom. It's too scary."

The end.

quanchi112
Originally posted by playa1258
Kurse,Hulk,Destroyer are tossed into orbit. Thor throws his hammer at Supes, Supes dodges it, tackles Thor and pile drives him into the moon.

Quanchi tells his mom" I don't want to hear that dream anymore, mom. It's too scary."

The end. Superman needed his step dad to release him due to being pathetic. Hulk solos. Or Kurse solos. Or Destroyer solos. Or Thor solos.

Superman gets killed when he goes to sleep when he runs into Freddy.

Rao Kal El
I wonder what Superman and or DC did to you when you were a child that scar you for life.

in any case Superman wins

Dramatic Gecko
Originally posted by Rao Kal El
I wonder what Superman and or DC did to you when you were a child that scar you for life.

in any case Superman wins

I'm pretty sure Superman beat Khan, and now Quan is in infinite butthurt.

quanchi112

in any case Superman wins I am being objective. Just because Superman loses doesn't mean anything other than he loses.

carver9
You all are Crazy. I just thought about something...that oil ridge that Superman struggled to lift, Hulk would have thrown that with one hand and with ease.

Time Immemorial
Originally posted by carver9
You all are Crazy. I just thought about something...that oil ridge that Superman struggled to lift, Hulk would have thrown that with one hand and with ease.

Nope, he was not trying to lift it Carver. He held it till the copper was clear and the ground gave way and it toppled on top of him. What would hulk do about the ground beneath him, hover with a Psionic shield he somehow created from a gamma fart?

Dramatic Gecko

I'm not gonna argue that he couldn't have thrown it, but one hand? Ease? Hulk could punch Superman around but like someone stated earlier he seemed to keep going like nothing was wrong. That's from regeneration from the sun, it keeps his stamina up. However Hulk also regenerative properties that are, in some showings, even faster than Superman's.

Dramatic Gecko
Originally posted by Time Immemorial
Nope, he was not trying to lift it Carver. He held it till the copper was clear and the ground gave way and it toppled on top of him. What would hulk do about the ground beneath him, hover with a Psionic shield he somehow created from a gamma fart?

You do know that superman couldn't fly at that point either right?

carver9

He wasn't trying to lift it? So he was doing all of that screaming for nothing? He had them rushing on a plane for nothing because he knew he could lift it? Why not just toss it to the other side if he could've easily tossed it.

Hulk wouldn't have to worry about the ground beneath him because he would have tossed it with ease.

carver9
Originally posted by Dramatic Gecko
I'm not gonna argue that he couldn't have thrown it, but one hand? Ease? Hulk could punch Superman around but like someone stated earlier he seemed to keep going like nothing was wrong. That's from regeneration from the sun, it keeps his stamina up. However Hulk also regenerative properties that are, in some showings, even faster than Superman's.

Really? Hulk stopped this with one hand during the beginning of his transformation. Halted it.

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=QlQ_thbFtDA

There is no way in hell an Oil ridge would even slow Hulk down, and yes, with one hand. Two hands, he would have lifted it over his head and tossed it.

carver9
Originally posted by Dramatic Gecko
You do know that superman couldn't fly at that point either right?

Hulk can't fly which again proves my point.

Time Immemorial
He wasn't trying to lift it? So he was doing all of that screaming for nothing? He had them rushing on a plane for nothing because he knew he could lift it? Why not just toss it to the other side if he could've easily tossed it.

Hulk wouldn't have to worry about the ground beneath him because he would have tossed it with ease.

Do you understand simple math or geometry. How can you lift something with no where to walk. He was performing a weigh brace dr. dumbshit.

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_R2uXQtFqgw4/SdV9JdMMz1I/AAAAAAAAAA4/AIza9A6InMU/s400/UnstableWall.jpg

carver9
Do you understand simple math or geometry. How can you lift something with no where to walk. He was performing a weigh brace dr. dumbshit.

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_R2uXQtFqgw4/SdV9JdMMz1I/AAAAAAAAAA4/AIza9A6InMU/s400/UnstableWall.jpg

Easily. If you are FAR stronger than the weight that is landing on you, then you should be able to toss it. I can toss a tall card board box if it is falling towards me. The Hulk showing would be far more extreme anyways because he had a skyscraper size Worm coming to him at high speeds.

playa1258
Yet he overpowered the gravity beam which is a better feat then anyone in the MCU.

carver9
Yet he overpowered the gravity beam which is a better feat then anyone in the MCU.

The gravity beam that was crushing cars? Gotcha. And he used flight to over power it, not his arms. Durability ft my friend.

Time Immemorial
Easily. If you are FAR stronger than the weight that is landing on you, then you should be able to toss it. I can toss a tall card board box if it is falling towards me. The Hulk showing would be far more extreme anyways because he had a skyscraper size Worm coming to him at high speeds.

Hulk had help stopping it. Hulk also has zero lifting feats.

Time Immemorial
The gravity beam that was crushing cars? Gotcha. And he used flight to over power it, not his arms. Durability ft my friend.

Do I need to give you a lesson on physics as well as gravity?

carver9
Hulk had help stopping it. Hulk also has zero lifting feats.

What help did he have? He stopped it dead in its tracks with one hand and it flipped over. Ironman preventing it from crushing his teammates isn't help.

carver9
Do I need to give you a lesson on physics as well as gravity?

What in my post was false?

Time Immemorial
What help did he have? He stopped it dead in its tracks with one hand and it flipped over. Ironman preventing it from crushing his teammates isn't help.

No he stopped the engine of the train. The rest of the momentum buckled over and kept moving, if he was smart he would have caught it and slowed it down over time.

You say hulk would have thrown it the other way? Let's see, tossing a oil tower thats already on fire most likely will blow the rest of it up in the process killing everyone. Knowing hulk he would have tired and killed everone else in the process.

playa1258
Hulk's best lifting feat was lifting a teared Harrier wing. The leviathan's momentum caused it to flip over and Hulk was pushed back at least 15 feet by it.

Clark flat out stopped the momentum of the oil rig while standing on a unstable surface.

Hulk could lift Quanchi's fat juggs and you Marvel fanbabies will believe it to be the best strength feat in the history of movies.

Time Immemorial
What in my post was false?

He over came the gravity by using his own anti gravity he generates. Hulk would have just say there powerless cause he could not fly or generate anti gravity.

carver9
Hulk's best lifting feat was lifting a teared Harrier wing. The leviathan's momentum caused it to flip over and Hulk was pushed back at least 15 feet by it.

Clark flat out stopped the momentum of the oil rig while standing on a unstable surface.

Hulk could lift Quanchi's fat juggs and you Marvel fanbabies will believe it to be the best strength feat in the history of movies.

Why did it flip over? Because of what?

carver9
He over came the gravity by using his own anti gravity he generates. Hulk would have just say there powerless cause he could not fly or generate anti gravity.

thumb up

I don't think Hulk would be powerless but the rest of your post, I agree with.

carver9
No he stopped the engine of the train. The rest of the momentum buckled over and kept moving, if he was smart he would have caught it and slowed it down over time.

You say hulk would have thrown it the other way? Let's see, tossing a oil tower thats already on fire most likely will blow the rest of it up in the process killing everyone. Knowing hulk he would have tired and killed everone else in the process.

He stopped it's forward momentum which caused it to flip.

I don't have to show you him tossing anything when the ft i brought up is far better. He halted a speeding skyscraper bug with one arm during the beginning of his transformation. There goes your ft.

Zack Fair
You all be wary of Carv when gets his groove on

http://www.totalprosports.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/06/rocking-out-across-the-nation-hulk-hogan-gifs.gif

Time Immemorial
He stopped it's forward momentum which caused it to flip.

I don't have to show you him tossing anything when the ft i brought up is far better. He halted a speeding skyscraper bug with one arm during the beginning of his transformation. There goes your ft.

The oil rig was 40-50ft tall and Clark stopped it dead in its tracks. It buckled over and fell because the ground in which he braced it gave way. Why don't you understand this carver?

Hulk was pushed back 15-20 feet and did not even stop the tail end as it two bucked over, do you understand why he could not stop the tail end? It's because of physics carver, if you went to school and took physics you would understand a weighted brace and forward momentum.

carver9
The oil rig was 40-50ft tall and Clark stopped it dead in its tracks. It buckled over and fell because the ground in which he braced it gave way. Why don't you understand this carver?

Hulk was pushed back 15-20 feet and did not even stop the tail end as it two bucked over, do you understand why he could not stop the tail end? It's because of physics carver, if you went to school and took physics you would understand a weighted brace and forward momentum.

God!!! When he stopped it, the momentum (since it was moving fast enough to keep up with Ironman) of it had to go somewhere which is the reason it flipped. If Hulk didn't stop it, it would have ran his teammates completely over.

15 to 20 ft with one hand? Ok. How long did Superman hold that oil ridge up?

Let's also not forget that Hulk grabbed one of those same slugs and physically turned one around with his own strength. Preventing it from crashing into a building.

I agree, Clark stopped the oil ridge. What I am telling you is, Hulk would've stopped it and tossed it with nothing but one arm and with ease. Can't see how you are denying this.

Time Immemorial
God!!! When he stopped it, the momentum (since it was moving fast enough to keep up with Ironman) of it had to go somewhere which is the reason it flipped. If Hulk didn't stop it, it would have ran his teammates completely over.

15 to 20 ft with one hand? Ok. How long did Superman hold that oil ridge up?

Let's also not forget that Hulk grabbed one of those same slugs and physically turned one around with his own strength. Preventing it from crashing into a building.

I agree, Clark stopped the oil ridge. What I am telling you is, Hulk would've stopped it and tossed it with nothing but one arm and with ease. Can't see how you are denying this.

Thats why you don't understand momentum and thats why you can't agree with me.

Hancock stopped the engine of a train dead in its tracks, did he stop the rest of the momentum. NO carver he did not. Do you understand momentum now?

Clark could have turned the thing on his own, your point?

Hulk would have gotten everone else killed, where is Clark was trying to save everyone.

carver9
Thats why you don't understand momentum and thats why you can't agree with me.

Hancock stopped the engine of a train dead in its tracks, did he stop the rest of the momentum. NO carver he did not. Do you understand momentum now?

Clark could have turned the thing on his own, your point?

Hulk would have gotten everone else killed, where is Clark was trying to save everyone.

So you're telling me that the rest of the train didn't play a part in Hancock's ft? It was just the engine?

Lol...no Hulk wouldn't have. His ft is far better.

Time Immemorial
So you're telling me that the rest of the train didn't play a part in Hancock's ft? It was just the engine?

Lol...no Hulk wouldn't have. His ft is far better.

Only a small mind would think thats what I said.

He stopped the train Carver, but the momentum behind it and all the cars kept moving forwards thats why when he looked back and saw what was happening he said "OH SHIT"

You don't understand physics and are acting fcking stupid.

carver9
Only a small mind would think thats what I said.

He stopped the train Carver, but the momentum behind it and all the cars kept moving forwards thats why when he looked back and saw what was happening he said "OH SHIT"

So he did 'stop' the train just like Hulk 'stopped' the huge worm? thumb up

Gotcha.

Time Immemorial

Gotcha.

You still don't get it. SMH.

Time Immemorial

Gotcha.

BTW the leviathan was propelled and lifted through some form of anti gravity. So its not as heavy or as hard to stop as you think. Just because was big does not mean its as heavy as you think it is Also to add that since its defying gravity, it weights significantly less then it would on the ground. If its defying gravity the actual weight is zero.

What keeps it moving and the momentum is the ability to propel itself through anti gravity. The train engine alone Hancock stopped was heavier then the weight of the leviathan because it was not defying gravity and had more actual weight behind it.

Hulk also punched it down into the ground and it went straight into the ground slowing it down significantly on its own. So you had him cratering it into the ground, him holding it while he's being pushed back and then the momentum of the tail not being able to be stopped toppling over on top of him.

Before you lose it, actually watch the video and see it happen instead of imagining what you think actually happen.

amVfFRNmDE4

Rao Kal El

Inhuman
Concerning the leviathans weight, If they didn't weigh much then when they ran into buildings(buildings weight a shit load), they would have been in trouble or their flight path altered.
But we see them busting through buildings like nothing. They had to weigh a lot.

Dramatic Gecko
Originally posted by Inhuman
Concerning the leviathans weight, If they didn't weigh much then when they ran into buildings(buildings weight a shit load), they would have been in trouble or their flight path altered.
But we see them busting through buildings like nothing. They had to weigh a lot.

You're not considering the power of imagination.

Time Immemorial
Originally posted by Inhuman

It had weight and its armor was extremely tough. But the thing did not have wings like a plane or require speed or lift to fly. It could propel itself and though its mass and dense armor go through buildings. That doesn't mean it weighed a quadrillion tons. If an object is defying gravity on earth its essentially weightless. NASA uses underwater environment to train because it provides a weightless environment like space.

FrothByte
Hulk had help in killing the leviathan but stopping it's momentum? That was all hulk.

TheVaultDweller
Originally posted by FrothByte
Hulk had help in killing the leviathan but stopping it's momentum? That was all hulk.

But he didn't stop all of its momentum, or it would not have tried to flip over.

And lol at Carver suggesting that because Hulk punched the Leviathan, he could easily lift and throw an object that weighs hundreds (if not thousands) of tons with one hand. Then why, when he had a firm grip on it with both of his hands, didn't he just lift and toss the Leviathan when it was going to crash down on the Avengers? Because he couldn't even fully stop its momentum, never mind pick it up, that's why. If you want to suggest that Hulk can casually lift an oil tower, you need to actually provide a feat of him easily lifting and throwing something of similar size and mass, with one hand.

Arachnid1
Supes stomps, as usual.

DARTH POWER

Good job Supes hadn't reached the peak of his powers yet. That was before his training by Jor-El.

That being said, Thor and Hulk vs MOS would be a much better fight.

I'm not one of those who says Supes stomps Hulk in 1 punch. I think that's a bit of a silly idea personally. But at the same time it's difficult to deny Supes overall physical superiority to either Thor or Hulk individually.

carver9
Good job Supes hadn't reached the peak of his powers yet. That was before his training by Jor-El.

That being said, Thor and Hulk vs MOS would be a much better fight.

I'm not one of those who says Supes stomps Hulk in 1 punch. I think that's a bit of a silly idea personally. But at the same time it's difficult to deny Supes overall physical superiority to either Thor or Hulk individually.

So he got physically stronger during the movie? Where are you getting this from? When was this said?

DARTH POWER
So he got physically stronger during the movie? Where are you getting this from? When was this said?

Do you not remember the line from Jor-El, about the only way he'll know how powerful he is, is if he keeps pushing the limits of his boundaries. And then he began doing that.

Don't tell your not going to accept that as his pushing his strength limits and getting stronger? Because that's clearly what it meant.

carver9
Do you not remember the line from Jor-El, about the only way he'll know how powerful he is, is if he keeps pushing the limits of his boundaries. And then he began doing that.

Don't tell your not going to accept that as his pushing his strength limits and getting stronger? Because that's clearly what it meant.

So him doing all of that screaming when he was trying to push the oil tank was him faking it? He really wasn't struggling lifting it because he was testing his strength?

DARTH POWER
So him doing all of that screaming when he was trying to push the oil tank was him faking it? He really wasn't struggling lifting it because he was testing his strength?

What? That was before his training. Are you denying he became more powerful after his training when it was flat out stated?

Come one dude, your better than that. Your not Quanchi.

If any power increase was stated for Hulk, you know you'd be the first to be pointing that out.

Time Immemorial

Are u really this stupid, we went over this already.

Time Immemorial

He performed that feat on the fly in a bad situation while trying to protect the people. Why would he lift it and throw it when it was already buckling from the weight overhead and fish the whole thing jack knifing and blowing up killing everyone. Why didn't the hulk puch the leviathan up and away from his team and back into the worm hole instead of endangering them?

Time Immemorial
Originally posted by TheVaultDweller
But he didn't stop all of its momentum, or it would not have tried to flip over.

And lol at Carver suggesting that because Hulk punched the Leviathan, he could easily lift and throw an object that weighs hundreds (if not thousands) of tons with one hand. Then why, when he had a firm grip on it with both of his hands, didn't he just lift and toss the Leviathan when it was going to crash down on the Avengers? Because he couldn't even fully stop its momentum, never mind pick it up, that's why. If you want to suggest that Hulk can casually lift an oil tower, you need to actually provide a feat of him easily lifting and throwing something of similar size and mass, with one hand.

Just another showing of froth showing his ignorance.

carver9
What? That was before his training. Are you denying he became more powerful after his training when it was flat out stated?

Come one dude, your better than that. Your not Quanchi.

If any power increase was stated for Hulk, you know you'd be the first to be pointing that out.

That's why I am asking you for the clip. I could be wrong, show it to me.

I'm also trying to figure out what training he went through. I remember him learning how to fly. What else happened? I am asking you questions, being objective. I'm not giving a certainty.

carver9
He performed that feat on the fly in a bad situation while trying to protect the people. Why would he lift it and throw it when it was already buckling from the weight overhead and fish the whole thing jack knifing and blowing up killing everyone. Why didn't the hulk puch the leviathan up and away from his team and back into the worm hole instead of endangering them?

Was the alien in a position for Hulk to uppercut it? He punched it dead on, don't see anything wrong with that. He isn't a genius in Hulk form, he probably didn't think it would flip.

carver9
Just another showing of froth showing his ignorance.

Froth was on point actually.

Time Immemorial
Was the alien in a position for Hulk to uppercut it? He punched it dead on, don't see anything wrong with that. He isn't a genius in Hulk form, he probably didn't think it would flip.

Actually he was in position to uppercut it. Watch the movie.

carver9

He halted it and the oil ridge isn't as big as the alien or as dense. Not saying that it wasn't heavy but the difference between the two is spot on.

Why would I need to provide proof of Hulk lifting something and throwing it away when he punched something bigger and halted it? I can lift a 15 pound wight with ease and I can toss it but punching it some distance is next to impossible, especially punching one that is coming at me with Ironman speed.

Time Immemorial
He halted it and the oil ridge isn't as big as the alien or as dense. Not saying that it wasn't heavy but the difference between the two is spot on.

Why would I need to provide proof of Hulk lifting something and throwing it away when he punched something bigger and halted it? I can lift a 15 pound wight with ease and I can toss it but punching it some distance is next to impossible, especially punching one that is coming at me with Ironman speed.

A static weight press i.e. Pressing and holding the oil tower is much more psychically exhaustive then a punch in which Hulk got pushed back 15 feet and then had to have Ironman clean up the mess at the end. Simple physics here carver.

carver9
Actually he was in position to uppercut it. Watch the movie.

Why would he uppercut it? That's like me asking, why didn't Superman move at super speed and rip the Oil ridge apart before it got the chance to land on anyone.

Time Immemorial
Why would he uppercut it? That's like me asking, why didn't Superman move at super speed and rip the Oil ridge apart before it got the chance to land on anyone.

Do you know what happens with you mix oil with fire carver?

FrothByte

I'm not suggesting anything about Hulk lifting an oil tower. Just think that it's not fair that people are lowballing Hulk's leviathan feat while at the same time praising Superman's oil rig.

That leviathan had enough momentum and mass to casually wreck buildings, and it didn't even have that much speed.

And momentum considers both mass and velocity, not just weight. Meaning it's harder to stop a speeding car than it is to lift that same car while it is stationary.

Hulk may not have stopped all it's momentum, but he certainly stopped it's forward momentum.

Time Immemorial
I'm not suggesting anything about Hulk lifting an oil tower. Just think that it's not fair that people are lowballing Hulk's leviathan feat while at the same time praising Superman's oil rig.

That leviathan had enough momentum and mass to casually wreck buildings, and it didn't even have that much speed.

And momentum considers both mass and velocity, not just weight. Meaning it's harder to stop a speeding car than it is to lift that same car while it is stationary.

Hulk may not have stopped all it's momentum, but he certainly stopped it's forward momentum.

Carver started low balling the oil rig scene. He opened the can of worms and you became a band wagon boy with him.

A static pressing lift is much harder then a punch. Next question.

Time Immemorial
Froth was on point actually.

He was off point, point is Clark performed a superior feat at his first test of strength in a weighted static angle press with the ground not being solid, and put himself in harms way to keep the workers and helicopter safe. Hulk showed up late on the scene after wrecking the helli carrier and putting everyone at risk and then did so again. If he was as strong as you and carver are claiming he could have ran towards the leviathan, and pushed it back or uppercutted it out of the way preventing anyone else from possibly being hurt.

FrothByte
Carver started low balling the oil rig scene. He opened the can of worms and you became a band wagon boy with him.

A static pressing lift is much harder then a punch. Next question.

It really depends on how much weight you're trying to lift vs. how much weight you're trying to stop with a punch.

For example, lifting a 20 pound barbell over your head is easier that trying to stop a 300 pound man from crashing into you by using a punch.

And what's with all this name calling? I point out a valid argument that you disagree with and you resort to name calling? How old are you anyway?

Time Immemorial
It really depends on how much weight you're trying to lift vs. how much weight you're trying to stop with a punch.

For example, lifting a 20 pound barbell over your head is easier that trying to stop a 300 pound man from crashing into you by using a punch.

And what's with all this name calling? I point out a valid argument that you disagree with and you resort to name calling? How old are you anyway?

He didn't stop it all the way, or on his own, he had help from cratering it into the ground, as well as Iron Man blowing the tail end up. Is this not clear?

The object was lifted through anti gravity, so it was not that heavy so all he was trying to stop was a slow moving object lifted by its own power.

You started the name calling when you called me a dumbass, or did you forget that as well?

DARTH POWER
That's why I am asking you for the clip. I could be wrong, show it to me.

I'm also trying to figure out what training he went through. I remember him learning how to fly. What else happened? I am asking you questions, being objective. I'm not giving a certainty.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VlINHSnUx9k

At 0:22- "You've grown stronger here than I ever could have imagined. The only way to know how strong is to.... Keep... Testing... Your Limits"

So he had to keep testing the limits of his strength to get stronger. That's just the way his powers worked.

Emperor Lelouch
Team wins but superman makes them work for it.

TheVaultDweller

If you actually watch the clips of both, the oil rig and Leviathan seem to be of fairly comparable size (the Leviathan did seem to be longer than the tower was tall, but the base of the tower seemed wider overall than the head part of the Leviathan). And you also have no idea how dense the Leviathan is. Considering it was holding Chitauri troops, and Iron Man flew into one of them, we can clearly see that they are not solid internally.

When did he punch the Leviathan some distance? Oh wait, he didn't. He didn't punch it ANY distance whatsoever. Let me put it to you this way. I do martial arts and sometimes we do strength training, by pushing against each other, testing our strength and momentum against the other persons'. I am strong enough to pit myself against guys that outweigh me by 30 or 40lbs, and stop their momentum if they crash into me (though they will obviously knock me back a step or two, like the Leviathan pushed the Hulk some distance). Can I casually lift and toss that same person with one hand? Of course not.

Punching or pushing against something (and not sending it some distance, because the Hulk NEVER sent the Leviathan any distance whatsoever), is not even remotely the same thing as lifting a weight and throwing it. So yes, you actually need a comparable lifting feat for him if you plan on making that claim.

I never said you were. I specifically mentioned Carver. I wasn't lowballing Hulk or praising Superman. I was pointing out that the 2 feats are vastly different, and that if someone wants to make a claim about Hulk lifting the oil rig, one-handed and with ease, using the Leviathan feat doesn't cut it.

It only had forward momentum. It was coming directly at the Avengers. Hulk's punch did not stop ALL of its momentum, because it was forward momentum that caused it to flip over. The back end of the Leviathan still wanted to move forward, which is why it flipped over when Hulk drove its head into the concrete. If Hulk had stopped all of its momentum, it would have stopped dead on the ground in front of him. Not flipped over. How is this so hard to understand?

Lestov16
MOS has vastly superior feats to everybody here. He has heat vision that can collapse buildings, the durability to have trains and satellites smashed into him without harm, hypersonic flight, strength to toss trains, etc. A drop from 30,000 feet KOed Hulk and Supes can definitely generate that kinetic energy tenfold. World Engine and Singularity, not to mention punches that were creating shockwaves that demolished parts of buildings, trumps Jotunheim Blast. Supes will speedblitz the phucking shit out of Thor and Kurse. Destroyer will get brutally destroyed, probably through HV.

Zack Fair
I think he wins because with his speed he can single out every single one of the, except for thor. Just like he did Zod back in smallville. And when he temporarily BFRed NamEk to deal with Faora.

I am using a peak Superman fighting smart though.

FrothByte

It only had forward momentum. It was coming directly at the Avengers. Hulk's punch did not stop ALL of its momentum, because it was forward momentum that caused it to flip over. The back end of the Leviathan still wanted to move forward, which is why it flipped over when Hulk drove its head into the concrete. If Hulk had stopped all of its momentum, it would have stopped dead on the ground in front of him. Not flipped over. How is this so hard to understand?

Not hard to understand, and I agree with you.

However, what I'd like to point out is that the amount of strength necessary for Hulk to stop that leviathan's forward momentum enough that it needed to flip over seems more than the amount of strength MOS needed to support that oil rig which was falling AT AN ANGLE.

Superman wasn't supporting the entire weight of that tower after all. It was leaning at an angle which he tried to stop, meaning he was only supporting part of the weight.

Time Immemorial
Not hard to understand, and I agree with you.

However, what I'd like to point out is that the amount of strength necessary for Hulk to stop that leviathan's forward momentum enough that it needed to flip over seems more than the amount of strength MOS needed to support that oil rig which was falling AT AN ANGLE.

Superman wasn't supporting the entire weight of that tower after all. It was leaning at an angle which he tried to stop, meaning he was only supporting part of the weight.

If the object is lifted by its own anti gravity how on earth is it heavier then an oil rig tower? A weighted static lift of a tower filled with thousands of gallons of oil and metal not lifted by anything is heavier then a slug lifted by its own power. Hulk didn't lift anything here.

An object 6 feet over from tipping is fully at weight bro. Gimme a break with not the full weight.

MoS didn't try to stop it, he did stop it. End of story.

FrothByte
If the object is lifted by its own anti gravity how on earth is it heavier then an oil rig tower? A weighted static lift of a tower filled with thousands of gallons of oil and metal not lifted by anything is heavier then a slug lifted by its own power. Hulk didn't lift anything here.

An object 6 feet over from tipping is fully at weight bro. Gimme a break with not the full weight.

MoS didn't try to stop it, he did stop it. End of story.

Gravity or anti-gravity has nothing to do with mass. Just because an airplane flies doesn't mean it won't crush you if it hits you. Force = mass x acceleration. Basic physics. Something a 32 yr old should know.

Hulk didn't lift the leviathan, it's not a lifting feat, I don't think anyone said it was a lifting feat. It was a strength feat though. He showcased his strength by stopping it's forward movement. As has been pointed out, he didn't completely stop it's forward momentum, but then again neither did Superman carry the whole weight of that oil tower... and when it finally tipped too far over he was unable to hold it up. Yes yes, it was because his footing gave way. But the fact still remains that you can't say he was strong enough to lift it because, well, because he wasn't exactly successful in lifting it.

Heck, I don't even know why you keep insisting that he lifted it. He supported that tower long enough for the others to get away. It's not like he was lifting the entire thing above his head without support from any of the tower's other legs.

DARTH POWER
Originally posted by Lestov16
MOS has vastly superior feats to everybody here.

He's superior to everyone here individually, but I wouldn't say Vastly superior to all of them. I honestly see him having his hands full with just Thor and Hulk.

He has heat vision that can collapse buildings,

Thor has blasts which destroy an entire landscape.

the durability to have trains and satellites smashed into him without harm,

Thor and Loki both took the Rainbow Bridge exploding blast head on without a scratch.

hypersonic flight,

Well not sure how fast Thor can fly, but Mjolnir was seen in TDW going out into space and back to Earth within seconds. Definitely hypersonic.

strength to toss trains, etc

Well Hulk has the best strength feat stopping the Levithian with a punch. Easily equivalent strength to tossing trains. And Thor though considerably weaker to Hulk, can go toe to toe with him, and packs and extra wallop with Mjolnir. He could easily whip up trains with a Hurricane.

. Originally posted by Lestov16
A drop from 30,000 feet KOed Hulk and Supes can definitely generate that kinetic energy tenfold.

Yeah that's kind of strange. Considering Thor wasn't KO'd. And Loki survived falling into endless space. And even Bruce Banner/Hulk were never actually shown as being greatly harmed or anything with that fall.

World Engine and Singularity, not to mention punches that were creating shockwaves that demolished parts of buildings, trumps Jotunheim Blast.

Trumps the Jotunheim Blast? Don't know about that.

Supes will speedblitz the phucking shit out of Thor and Kurse.

One on one I'd agree with you. But he really wasn't shown Speed Blitzing to the extent your making out here.

TheGrat1
The oil derrick is good, but I think the mountain jumping and World engine feats put him easily ahead of Hulk.

Edit: The Joutunheim buster is so overrated. That place was literally falling apart all on its own by the time Thor and co. got there. All he did was start a chain reaction on a brittle, mostly unsupported, and relatively thin ice shelf. He didn't even Grand Canyon it. There was still plenty of ice for a small army of frost giants to traverse in a short amount of time.

2nd Edit: Thor escaped the falling trap and hit the ground on a much more horizontal angle than Hulk did, i'm sure.

carver9
The World engine crushed cars...that's not above Thor or Hulk. Lois survived the singularity as well.

Robtard
The world engine was sending a gravity pulse through the planet and was going to level all structures and terraform the planet into something like Krypton, thereby killing all life on Earth save maybe bacteria and such.

Making it out to be just a "car crusher" is an epic lowball attempt.

Time Immemorial
Gravity or anti-gravity has nothing to do with mass. Just because an airplane flies doesn't mean it won't crush you if it hits you. Force = mass x acceleration. Basic physics. Something a 32 yr old should know.

Hulk didn't lift the leviathan, it's not a lifting feat, I don't think anyone said it was a lifting feat. It was a strength feat though. He showcased his strength by stopping it's forward movement. As has been pointed out, he didn't completely stop it's forward momentum, but then again neither did Superman carry the whole weight of that oil tower... and when it finally tipped too far over he was unable to hold it up. Yes yes, it was because his footing gave way. But the fact still remains that you can't say he was strong enough to lift it because, well, because he wasn't exactly successful in lifting it.

Heck, I don't even know why you keep insisting that he lifted it. He supported that tower long enough for the others to get away. It's not like he was lifting the entire thing above his head without support from any of the tower's other legs.

You suggested he could not lift it dumbass. I've proved you wrong at every point now your copying my argument. Just deal with losing and get over it.

carver9
Originally posted by Robtard
The world engine was sending a gravity pulse through the planet and was going to level all structures and terraform the planet into something like Krypton, thereby killing all life on Earth save maybe bacteria and such.

Making it out to be just a "car crusher" is an epic lowball attempt.

In time that would've happened. It was mainly changing the earths atmosphere.

Time Immemorial

Oh so how did it destroy all the buildings then?

carver9
Oh so how did it destroy all the buildings then?

Repeated hits would do that.

Zack Fair
facepalm

Robtard

Actually, in time it would have happened, the gravity pulses where becoming stronger and spreading out wider and wider.

That's why Perry White gave that "we're all going to die" look once he realized he couldn't free the girl (forget her name) trapped in the fallen building rubble and the gravity pulse was about to reach them.

Time Immemorial
Repeated hits would do that.

Epic Face palm carver...

Time Immemorial
Actually, in time it would have happened, the gravity pulses where becoming stronger and spreading out wider and wider.

That's why Perry White gave that "we're all going to die" look once he realized he couldn't free the girl (forget her name) as the gravity pulse was about to reach them.

Exactly, Zod said it simple as he could but it flew over carvers head.

That earth would be used as a foundation for Krypton, meaning that earth would be flattened by the gravity change.

Rao Kal El
The World engine crushed cars...that's not above Thor or Hulk. Lois survived the singularity as well.

You forgot several buildings at the same time and Lois was protected by Superman, in the explosion scene and the black hole one

carver9

That's why Perry White gave that "we're all going to die" look once he realized he couldn't free the girl (forget her name) trapped in the fallen building rubble and the gravity pulse was about to reach them.

Quantify it. How powerful was the energy coming from the World engine?

Time Immemorial

Enough to destroy the entire world carver.

carver9
You forgot several buildings at the same time and Lois was protected by Superman, in the explosion scene and the black hole one

I already explained that and it really doesn't matter since it is a flight ft.

How was she protected when she was looking up right at it? It would have ripped her face to shreds. Any part of her body that wasn't covered by Superman to shreds.

carver9
Enough to destroy the entire world carver.

Destroy the world? Was that Zod plan?

Time Immemorial

How was she protected when she was looking up right at it? It would have ripped her face to shreds. Any part of her body that wasn't covered by Superman to shreds.

Ask juggerman or silent master, they can explain it for you since this was already talked about for like 10 pages.

Simply put, she's a plot character carver.

Time Immemorial
Destroy the world? Was that Zod plan?

Yes carver. Watch the movie, its explained.

carver9
Yes carver. Watch the movie, its explained.

Lol...so Zod plan was to destroy the World?

Time Immemorial
Lol...so Zod plan was to destroy the World?

Yes and turn it into krypton carver...

Robtard

Powerful enough to send a gravity pulse through the entire planet for the purpose of destroying every work of man, seemingly killing all life and then reshaping the plant so it would be similar to Krypton.

edit: But if you must have a number associated, let us say 9.

Time Immemorial
Powerful enough to send a gravity pulse through the entire planet for the purpose of destroying every work of man and then reshaping the plant so it would be similar to Krypton.

He is having a hard time understanding the difference of the words and their definitions between Earth and World..

Carver how about you look up the definition of Earth, then look up the definition of World and Mr. Webster will tell you the difference between the two.

Rao Kal El

The same way she was not burned to krisp when she was engulfed in flames, Superman was in the middle of her and the threat, however physics worked in the movie.

And IIRC she did look at the Black hole but then she fell from the plane then Superman resisted the gravitational pull of the Black hole, though not sure how that one worked too.

I think you should consider that the world engine was crushing/collapsing into dust or rubble several sky crappers at the same time. It wasn't one but several blocks at the same time.

Does anyone on the opposite team has feats of one shooting sky crappers? or similar?

carver9
Powerful enough to send a gravity pulse through the entire planet for the purpose of destroying every work of man, seemingly killing all life and then reshaping the plant so it would be similar to Krypton.

edit: But if you must have a number associated, let us say 9.

Wasnt that part of the process that would happen in time?

carver9
The same way she was not burned to krisp when she was engulfed in flames, Superman was in the middle of her and the threat, however physics worked in the movie.

And IIRC she did look at the Black hole but then she fell from the plane then Superman resisted the gravitational pull of the Black hole, though not sure how that one worked too.

I think you should consider that the world engine was crushing/collapsing into dust or rubble several sky crappers at the same time. It wasn't one but several blocks at the same time.

Does anyone on the opposite team has feats of one shooting sky crappers? or similar?

Didn't the gravitational pull suck up the plane and all before Superman showed up? Then Lois (who was falling and remember, the gravitational pull had already started because it engulfed everyone/everything, minus Lois. She survived it before Superman showed up. Even 1% of a black hole gravitational pull would kill Lois. Why didn't it?

Time Immemorial
Wasnt that part of the process that would happen in time?

In time? Like stopping it right away cause it was fcking shit up like Metropolis and the rest of the planet and changing everything as soon as it turned on. I guess they should have let it run for a little longer..

carver9
Yes and turn it into krypton carver...

It was meant to change the gravity on Earth, not destroy it.

carver9
In time? Like stopping it right away cause it was fcking shit up like Metroplis and the rest of the planet and changing everything as soon as it turned on. I guess they should have let it run for a little longer..

In time.

Time Immemorial
Didn't the gravitational pull suck up the plane and all before Superman showed up? Then Lois (who was falling and remember, the gravitational pull had already started because it engulfed everyone/everything, minus Lois. She survived it before Superman showed up. Even 1% of a black hole gravitational pull would kill Lois. Why didn't it?

Nope

Time Immemorial
In time.

No, it was happening right away, watch the movie, I am convinced now you never have seen the movie. Everyone here has to explain it to you.

Time Immemorial
It was meant to change the gravity on Earth, not destroy it.

Again if you knew the definition between earth and world, you would be wise to look them up.

Time Immemorial
In time.

So he should have let it run longer to destroy the city and the rest of the world..right...the only reason you do this here is cause IMP allows it, Bada or Pr would tell you to quit trolling.

carver9
Nope

Here you go.

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=LI3eBENgyVQ

Look how long Lois withstood it. It was actually pulling her into it until Superman showed up.

Time Immemorial
Here you go.

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=LI3eBENgyVQ

Look how long Lois withstood it. It was actually pulling her into it until Superman showed up.

She had a shield carved, called plot induced super shield.

carver9
Again if you knew the definition between earth and world, you would be wise to look them up.

Lol...for some strange reason, you are fun to debate against. I get your point about world and earth.

thumb up

FrothByte
You suggested he could not lift it dumbass. I've proved you wrong at every point now your copying my argument. Just deal with losing and get over it.

Sorry, you lost me there. What did I suggest? I never suggested that Hulk could lift the leviathan. What I'm saying is that it took more strength for Hulk to stop-punch that leviathan than Superman showed supporting that oil rig. Plus like I said, Superman did NOT lift the entirety of that oil rig. He supported it for a few seconds from collapsing.

Time Immemorial
Lol...for some strange reason, you are fun to debate against. I get your point about world and earth.

thumb up

laughing

Time Immemorial
Sorry, you lost me there. What did I suggest? I never suggested that Hulk could lift the leviathan. What I'm saying is that it took more strength for Hulk to stop-punch that leviathan than Superman showed supporting that oil rig. Plus like I said, Superman did NOT lift the entirety of that oil rig. He supported it for a few seconds from collapsing.

As we have already clarified, he didn't stop it on his own. He cratered it into the earth and stoped the front end, the back kept moving and iron man cleaned that mess up.

carver9
She had a shield carved, called plot induced super shield.

Excuses tbh. It doesnt work like that. A black hole would have turned her to atoms along with those powerless kryptonians that was on the ship.

carver9
As we have already clarified, he didn't stop it on his own. He cratered it into the earth and stoped the front end, the back kept moving and iron man cleaned that mess up.

He stopped it's forward momentum. If he didn't stop it, it would've kept going.

Time Immemorial
Excuses tbh. It doesnt work like that. A black hole would have turned her to atoms along with those powerless kryptonians that was on the ship.

No she was shielded through plot character shield. How else do you explain the kryponians being sucked in as well as MOS losing atoms or whatever was peeling off him as he flew away, as well as everything else but not her.

Plot character

carver9
So he should have let it run longer to destroy the city and the rest of the world..right...the only reason you do this here is cause IMP allows it, Bada or Pr would tell you to quit trolling.

Never said that but something continuously beating against something would destroy it. We seen the power of it when it spread out close to the reporters.

FrothByte

Do I need to keep going over this with you? Being able to stop it's head such that it had to flip over to disperse the momentum means that Hulk punched with enough strength that the leviathan could not move forward anymore and thus had to flip over. Meaning Hulk had to at least match the initial force/momentum of that leviathan.

Which, again, is more impressive than Superman supporting that oil rig. Honestly, the world engine feat is more impressive, you should just stick with that.

Time Immemorial
Never said that but something continuously beating against something would destroy it. We seen the power of it when it spread out close to the reporters.

Here I'm not doing your homework for you anymore

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=581537&pagenumber=16

carver9
No she was shielded through plot character shield. How else do you explain the kryponians being sucked in as well as MOS losing atoms or whatever was peeling off him as he flew away, as well as everything else but not her.

Plot character

Lol...the same thing happened to the powerless kryptonians. Do you not what a singularity would do to someone (that isn't superhuman of course). Seeing dust or whatever that was, coming off of them wouldn't have happened. Their body would have turned to atoms. Nothing during that scene gave off the impression that it was a black hole.

Time Immemorial
Do I need to keep going over this with you? Being able to stop it's head such that it had to flip over to disperse the momentum means that Hulk punched with enough strength that the leviathan could not move forward anymore and thus had to flip over. Meaning Hulk had to at least match the initial force/momentum of that leviathan.

Which, again, is more impressive than Superman supporting that oil rig. Honestly, the world engine feat is more impressive, you should just stick with that.

He grew stronger as he tested his strength. His first feat was pretty impressive and requires no help.

Time Immemorial
Lol...the same thing happened to the powerless kryptonians. Do you not what a singularity would do to someone (that isn't superhuman of course). Seeing dust or whatever that was, coming off of them wouldn't have happened. Their body would have turned to atoms. Nothing during that scene gave off the impression that it was a black hole.

I'm not doing your homework anymore. Anything else?

A singularity is a black hole carver, as it was explained in the movie that way.

carver9
I'm not doing your homework anymore. Anything else?

A singularity is a black hole carver, as it was explained in the movie that way.

Nothing in his post explained how she survived it for that long. She survived. The people on the ship wasn't turned to dust. Nothing validates that showing as a black hole power showing besides words.

Back to the thread. Superman can beat any two of them but all of them together...ain't happening.

Time Immemorial
Nothing in his post explained how she survived it for that long. She survived. The people on the ship wasn't turned to dust. Nothing validates that showing as a black hole power showing besides words.

Back to the thread. Superman can beat any two of them but all of them together...ain't happening.

Do you know what a black hole is and what it does?

carver9
Do you know what a black hole is and what it does?

Turn human beings to atoms.

Time Immemorial
Turn human beings to atoms.

Not if they are plot shielded..

carver9
Not if they are plot shielded..

Is that a super power?

Time Immemorial
Is that a super power?

Yea Lois is pretty uber. laughing

TheGrat1
The pulses of the world engine were flattening skyscrapers, something even a falling leviathan couldn't do. Kal was basically getting hit with dozens of pulses of force that were > a falling leviathan every second and just stood there. He was also jumping close to a mile into the sky, well above anything Hulk ever did.

carver9
Originally posted by TheGrat1
The pulses of the world engine were flattening skyscrapers, something even a falling leviathan couldn't do. Kal was basically getting hit with dozens of pulses of force that were > a falling leviathan every second and just stood there. He was also jumping close to a mile into the sky, well above anything Hulk ever did.

Where was if flattening skyscrapers? Post the scene.

Time Immemorial
Where was if flattening skyscrapers? Post the scene.

laughing laughing laughing

Time Immemorial
93XZwSGYREg

Suck it carversmile

carver9
laughing laughing laughing

confused

I'm serious. I am about to post a clip of this entire movie so that we can clear this up. Someone post it please. Everything I've said, I post scenes proving it.

Time Immemorial
confused

I'm serious. I am about to post a clip of this entire movie so that we can clear this up. Someone post it please. Everything I've said, I post scenes proving it.

I did carver

carver9
Where?

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>