Coincidences?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Time Immemorial

Bardock42
And then the Republicans just happened to run the oldest man on earth and a buffoon against him, and the US was forced to vote for him over certain nuclear destruction cause the Russians, which VP Palin could see from her house, were really really scary.....

Time Immemorial
Originally posted by Bardock42
And then the Republicans just happened to run the oldest man on earth and a buffoon against him, and the US was forced to vote for him over certain nuclear destruction cause the Russians, which VP Palin could see from her house, were really really scary.....

Very wise you are.

Lord Lucien
Where'd you copy and paste this from?

Time Immemorial
Originally posted by Lord Lucien
Where'd you copy and paste this from?

It was Emailed to me, I spent some time researching it and the facts check out.

Lord Lucien
From whom?

Time Immemorial
From whom?

Someone I know.

Lord Lucien
S0me0ne I kn0w?

ArtificialGlory
S0me0ne I kn0w?

It just happened to be from someone he knows. Coincidence? HA!

Time Immemorial
S0me0ne I kn0w?

laughing

Zero for worthlessness.

If you read it just tell me what you think.

Lord Lucien

Dramatic Gecko
Maybe Obama denies these things because he actually wasn't there.

And maybe some paranoid conspiracy craftsman manufactured most of the fact and figures of these coincidences.

And perhaps you could support your facts with evidence instead of just saying 'they did that even though they said they didn't'.

Give us credible sources.

Dramatic Gecko

Time Immemorial
Originally posted by Dramatic Gecko
Maybe Obama denies these things because he actually wasn't there.

And maybe some paranoid conspiracy craftsman manufactured most of the fact and figures of these coincidences.

And perhaps you could support your facts with evidence instead of just saying 'they did that even though they said they didn't'.

Give us credible sources.

Truth is hard to tell hurts and denial is easy. Fact is all this was reported on during is campaign, no one listened. But we elected a Jr. Senator in office for 143 days become president.

Dramatic Gecko
I didn't elect crap. It has no effect on me. Your government and your problem. America is full of paranoia, do you really think the FBI or the CIA or whoever does this crap over there wouldn't of seen all these coincidences? Its far fetched, unlikely and if its true you are all morons for letting it happen, if not then just you and your paranoid friends are morons.

Dramatic Gecko
On the bright side = Half Life 3 big grin

Time Immemorial
I didn't elect crap. It has no effect on me. Your government and your problem. America is full of paranoia, do you really think the FBI or the CIA or whoever does this crap over there wouldn't of seen all these coincidences? Its far fetched, unlikely and if its true you are all morons for letting it happen, if not then just you and your paranoid friends are morons.

If you knew anything about America, you would know that a president only has 3 qualifications to run for office and the FBI or CIA could not have done anything about it.

Age and Citizenship requirements - US Constitution, Article II, Section 1

No person except a natural born citizen, or a citizen of the United States, at the time of the adoption of this Constitution, shall be eligible to the office of President; neither shall any person be eligible to that office who shall not have attained to the age of thirty-five years, and been fourteen years a resident within the United States.

Lord Lucien
Everyone's in on everything. Nowhere is safe. No one can be trusted. All the evidence counter to my claims is merely part of the larger conspiracy. Nothing is coincidence, it's all manufactured for some unknown, unreasonable, illogical, improbable, pointless reason. The truth can be found at Black Mesa

Dramatic Gecko
Originally posted by Time Immemorial
If you knew anything about America, you would know that a president only has 3 qualifications to run for office and the FBI or CIA could not have done anything about it.

Age and Citizenship requirements - US Constitution, Article II, Section 1

No person except a natural born citizen, or a citizen of the United States, at the time of the adoption of this Constitution, shall be eligible to the office of President; neither shall any person be eligible to that office who shall not have attained to the age of thirty-five years, and been fourteen years a resident within the United States.

That is truly fantastic. But your avoiding giving any proof that Obama is some sort of evil communist or whatever. Other than bizarre facts that are probably made up.

I never see my mum or Obama in the same place so my mum must be the President of the USA.

Tattoos N Scars
Obama is part of the 13th Illuminati bloodline. Finally, everything makes sense.

Time Immemorial
That is truly fantastic. But your avoiding giving any proof that Obama is some sort of evil communist or whatever. Other than bizarre facts that are probably made up.

I never see my mum or Obama in the same place so my mum must be the President of the USA.

As simpleton from Australia who stands for nothing really in American politics or our country, its easy to take pot shots at something which you are mis and uniformed or both.

Fact is all of these have been mentioned by the media before, this is just a list of them adding them all up and written in words.

Lord Lucien
Don't you live in Mexico? Why are you and your poor grammar down there?

Time Immemorial
Don't you live in Mexico? Why are you and your poor grammar down there?

I got a condo in Mexico, is that against the law?

Dramatic Gecko
As simpleton from Australia who stands for nothing really in American politics or our country, its easy to take pot shots at something which you are mis and uniformed or both.

Fact is all of these have been mentioned by the media before, this is just a list of them adding them all up and written in words.

Well than post these bits of media affirming that Obama is indeed a demonic communist overlord working to bring USA to its knees and drag the whole world with it. Quite frankly Obama is in his second term and doing an all right job.

If you want to meet the real demonic overlord of all political evil, you but need to look at Prime Minister Tony Abbott. The scum.

(to be honest if the conspiracies were about Abbott my reaction would have been: "I knew it!"wink

Time Immemorial
Well than post these bits of media affirming that Obama is indeed a demonic communist overlord working to bring USA to its knees and drag the whole world with it. Quite frankly Obama is in his second term and doing an all right job.

If you want to meet the real demonic overlord of all political evil, you but need to look at Prime Minister Tony Abbott. The scum.

(to be honest if the conspiracies were about Abbott my reaction would have been: "I knew it!"wink

You just said you don't live in America or care, how could you possibly say he is doing all right job? None of this is a conspiracy, its a known fact. As I said, it was all on the media. Funny you defend Obama, when you don't know or care to know.

Lord Lucien
I got a condo in Mexico, is that against the law? Paying American taxes as a loyal, patriotic citizen I hope.

Time Immemorial
Paying American taxes as a loyal, patriotic citizen I hope.

Having a condo in Mexico insinuates not paying taxes now?

Dramatic Gecko
You just said you don't live in America or care, how could you possibly say he is doing all right job? None of this is a conspiracy, its a known fact. As I said, it was all on the media. Funny you defend Obama, when you don't know or care to know.

Well when was your last major terrorist attack or invasion? That's an all right job to me.

Now show us this media that told us about his evil associates.

Lord Lucien
Having a condo in Mexico insinuates not paying taxes now? It insinuates cartel connections. You're clearly using drugs to fund your pro-Republican, pro-Jinogist, anti-black people conspiracy campaign.

Time Immemorial
It insinuates cartel connections. You're clearly using drugs to fund your pro-Republican, pro-Jinogist, anti-black people conspiracy campaign.

But I'm not republican or anti black, so whats the connection?

Time Immemorial
Well when was your last major terrorist attack or invasion? That's an all right job to me.

Now show us this media that told us about his evil associates.

Sorry I can't watch TV for you. Get a satellite dish and press rewind for 8 years.

Dramatic Gecko
Sorry I can't watch TV for you. Get a satellite dish and press rewind for 8 years.

Surely you saw this information in a news achieve or surely you could find them. What a coincidence most of this happened so long ago that the information is no longer available eek!. Its uncanny!

Lord Lucien
But I'm not republican or anti black, so whats the connection? You're anti-0bama, who is Democratic and black. Ergo you're pro-Republican and anti-black. Probably also anti-American as you're living as an expatriate in a country that America is in a drug war with. The signs are obvious and yet you deny them at every turn. The media's made it obvious what tax-dodging, America-hating, flag-burning, 0bama-slandering, cartel-loving drug mules look and sound like. And you fit the bill perfectly, bub. Or should I call you Gordon? Cuz you're obviously a free man down there in Anti-Freedoms Ville.

Shakyamunison
If you take the time to read this, its surprising how fast it goes from a plausible coincidence to plan on a grand scheme...

You have left out all the people who do not make a connection. By being selective you are adding meaning where there is none. The truth is, people know a lot of other people. Politicians even know more people.

Lord Lucien
Influential people interacting with influential people?! A conspiracy I say!

Time Immemorial
You're anti-0bama, who is Democratic and black. Ergo you're pro-Republican and anti-black. Probably also anti-American as you're living as an expatriate in a country that America is in a drug war with. The signs are obvious and yet you deny them at every turn. The media's made it obvious what tax-dodging, America-hating, flag-burning, 0bama-slandering, cartel-loving drug mules look and sound like. And you fit the bill perfectly, bub. Or should I call you Gordon? Cuz you're obviously a free man down there in Anti-Freedoms Ville.

Once again, pretty wrong, having a condo in Mexico does not mean ex-pat, or cartel. It means I can live in California and drive down to mexico to have a nice condo on the beach. Again you failed to prove you're point, and if I had any anti american, or drug connection I would not have sentri, fast and nexus access into the US. Which consists of a extensive background check that takes months. You really should calm down.

So continue to troll laughing

Shakyamunison

Time Immemorial
Originally posted by Shakyamunison
You have left out all the people who do not make a connection. By being selective you are adding meaning where there is none. The truth is, people know a lot of other people. Politicians even know more people.

Ok can you explain this?

I must have wrote this as well right? Oh wait, these are not from republican websites, or consipiracy web sites, but from the guy who told them and a reporter who wrote them

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Journalism/2012/06/04/Obama-Ayers

http://dailycaller.com/2013/10/15/former-terrorist-bill-ayers-speaks-about-palling-around-with-obama/

http://www.nationalreview.com/phi-beta-cons/361136/bill-ayers-didnt-think-obama-connection-would-blow-nathan-harden

Shakyamunison
Ok can you explain this?

I must have wrote this as well right? Oh wait, these are not from republican websites, or consipiracy web sites, but from the guy who told them and a reporter who wrote them

If tomorrows lottery numbers were 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, should there be an investigation?

Dramatic Gecko
Ok can you explain this?

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Journalism/2012/06/04/Obama-Ayers

http://dailycaller.com/2013/10/15/former-terrorist-bill-ayers-speaks-about-palling-around-with-obama/

http://www.nationalreview.com/phi-beta-cons/361136/bill-ayers-didnt-think-obama-connection-would-blow-nathan-harden

Hmm actually links, I'll look them over later when I get home.

Lord Lucien

Time Immemorial
If tomorrows lottery numbers were 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, should there be an investigation?

That has no affect on a grand scheme, or will come true.

DM said we have not had any terror attacks on US, however he was wrong, we have. Boston, school shootings, that is all considered terrorism, however it is only labeled terrorism if it is done from another culture.

What about all the things that really matter besides those?

I actually care about who runs the country whether he is black, white or blue, what I care about is if he is qualified and did not have a empty senate seat made for him and be in that seat for 143 days.

Shakyamunison

You clearly are. As a Buddhist you have a vested interested in witnessing the second coming Vishnu to cleanse the world of black Mormon Democrats like 0Bama. Only a hardline Christian Republican administration is willing to fund an expedition to the Earth's core to unlock the power of the Bodhisattva to fulfill your cursed prophecy.

I'm on to your game.

What the hell are you talking about? Vishnu is Hindu not Buddhism. You fail! stick out tongue

Time Immemorial
So now you're anti-troll too? I f*cking knew it. The Mexican emperors of old purged their land of trolls long ago. No wonder you moved down there: to avoid paying taxes on your drug operations that will go toward the Program for the Preservation of Trolls that Obama signed in during his first 100 days. You just hate everything American don't you?

I'm on to your game.

laughing

Shakyamunison
That has no affect on a grand scheme, or will come true.

But if it happened there would be an investigation. That is because people would see meaning in the numbers that isn't there. That is the same thing you are doing. You are also adding a little post-diction and coming up with a story to make since of it all.

I don't believe any of it. Its just not convincing.

Dramatic Gecko
What the hell are you talking about? Vishnu is Hindu not Buddhism. You fail! stick out tongue

WAIT!

Vishnu, Hindu and BUDDHISM!

V = 22
H = 8
B = 2

22+2=24

24/8 = 3

There is a connection between Lord Lucien and HALF LIFE THREE!

Shakyamunison
WAIT!

V = 22
H = 8
B = 2

22+2=24

24/8 = 3

Half Life 3? Finally! Its been way too long!

Dramatic Gecko
Half Life 3? Finally! Its been way too long!

SHIT YOUR EYE BLINKS!!! I NEVER NOTICED THAT! THAT WAS ****ING HORRORFYING!!

Shakyamunison
SHIT YOUR EYE BLINKS!!! I NEVER NOTICED THAT! THAT WAS ****ING HORRORFYING!!

LOL I love it!

Lord Lucien
WAIT!

V = 22
H = 8
B = 2

22+2=24

24/8 = 3

There is a connection between Lord Lucien and HALF LIFE THREE! If that's true. If there's a connection with me and HL3... then maybe your best course, would be to tread lightly.

jinXed by JaNx
Originally posted by Bardock42

Forced? There wasn't a gun to my head when I didn't vote for him stick out tongue

jinXed by JaNx
SHIT YOUR EYE BLINKS!!! I NEVER NOTICED THAT! THAT WAS ****ING HORRORFYING!! So, how'd you figure that one out, were you having a string contest with a picture of an eye?

Bardock42
WAIT!

V = 22
H = 8
B = 2

22+2=24

24/8 = 3

Half Life 3 confirmed

Epicurus
IIRC, Gautam Buddha is considered to be an avatar of Vishnu in Hinduism.

Buddhism is also a faith derivative of Hinduism, developed and founded in Nepal.

Shakyamunison
Originally posted by Epicurus
IIRC, Gautam Buddha is considered to be an avatar of Vishnu in Hinduism.

Buddhism is also a faith derivative of Hinduism, developed and founded in Nepal.

Buddha used the icons of the day (Hinduism) to explain his teaching to mainly Hindus. Just like Jesus used Hebrew icons to teach to mainly Jews. But Buddhism is not Hinduism just like Christianity is not Judaism.

Epicurus
Buddha used the icons of the day (Hinduism) to explain his teaching to mainly Hindus. Just like Jesus used Hebrew icons to teach to mainly Jews. But Buddhism is not Hinduism just like Christianity is not Judaism.
The tenets are similar enough that modern day Western Civilization is stated to be a Judeo-Christian civilization. Judaism shared the concept of the monotheistic Abrahamic God with Christianity, and it also had the Adam/Eve first man first woman stuff along with the Ten Commandments and all the other fairytale jazz which is all too common in Christianity.

Buddhism is, for all intents and purposes, Hinduism. Though a much more sugarcoated and less militant version of the original faith.

Shakyamunison
The tenets are similar enough that modern day Western Civilization is stated to be a Judeo-Christian civilization. Judaism shared the concept of the monotheistic Abrahamic God with Christianity, and it also had the Adam/Eve first man first woman stuff.

Buddhism is, for all intents and purposes, Hinduism. Though a much more sugarcoated and less militant version of the original faith.

You maybe right about Judeo-Christian, but Buddhism is very different from Hinduism. The only similarity is superficial. Nichiren Buddhism (the only Buddhism I really know anything about) does not worship any gods. The Lotus Sutra is very different from Hinduism. We don't teach the three vehicles, only the one. This is a departure from Mahayana as much as Mahayana is to Theravada.

While Christianity maybe moving towards its root in Judaism, modern day Buddhism is moving away from its root in Hinduism.

dadudemon
The tenets are similar enough that modern day Western Civilization is stated to be a Judeo-Christian civilization. Judaism shared the concept of the monotheistic Abrahamic God with Christianity, and it also had the Adam/Eve first man first woman stuff along with the Ten Commandments and all the other fairytale jazz which is all too common in Christianity.

I largely agree with you but there are various versions of Buddhism on there so it may not be applicable to all of their flavors.

Similar to some forms of Christianity:http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christian_atheism

Most big religions are too complicated and varied to paint them with a broad brush. There are ****ing exceptions to almost everything.

Epicurus
You maybe right about Judeo-Christian, but Buddhism is very different from Hinduism. The only similarity is superficial. Nichiren Buddhism (the only Buddhism I really know anything about) does not worship any gods. The Lotus Sutra is very different from Hinduism. We don't teach the three vehicles, only the one. This is a departure from Mahayana as much as Mahayana is to Theravada.

While Christianity maybe moving towards its root in Judaism, modern day Buddhism is moving away from its root in Hinduism.
There are a number of Hindu schools/tenets which actively discourage god/idol-worship as well. Those might as well be atheistic. Lotus Sutra was originally written in the ancient dialect of Prakrit, which guess what, is an old-school Indo-Aryan language.

Lol, based on what?

Epicurus
Originally posted by dadudemon
I largely agree with you but there are various versions of Buddhism on there so it may not be applicable to all of their flavors.

Similar to some forms of Christianity:http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christian_atheism

Most big religions are too complicated and varied to paint them with a broad brush. There are ****ing exceptions to almost everything.
Same goes for the countless Hindu schools as well.

However, the Judeo-Christian analogue stands in retrospect to the Hindu-Buddhist one. Only difference being that in the former's case, Christianity despite being the younger ideology has a much greater following, while Hinduism despite being Buddhism's precursor still has more people as part of its faith system.

Shakyamunison
There are a number of Hindu schools/tenets which actively discourage god/idol-worship as well. Those might as well be atheistic. Lotus Sutra was originally written in the ancient dialect of Prakrit, which guess what, is an old-school Indo-Aryan language.

Lol, based on what?

What does this have to do with anything? Everything is connected. You are just being absurd.

Dramatic Gecko
Originally posted by jinXed by JaNx
So, how'd you figure that one out, were you having a string contest with a picture of an eye?

No I was just typing when it blinked from the corner of my eye.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.