Darth Nyriss vs. Count Dooku

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carthage
Force sabers all out

Trocity
Force - Nyriss?
Sabers - Obviously Dooku
All Out - Dooku. That's right, I said it.

NewGuy01
Dooku in all 3.

Nalaniel
Dooku.

Nephthys
Originally posted by Trocity
Sabers - Obviously Dooku

Not sure if I'd go as far as obviously Dooku. Nyriss owned Meetra and Scourge at the same time very quickly despite being flanked on both sides. She was a fugging beast in sabers as well as in the Force.

Trocity
Originally posted by Nephthys
Not sure if I'd go as far as obviously Dooku. Nyriss owned Meetra and Scourge at the same time very quickly despite being flanked on both sides. She was a fugging beast in sabers as well as in the Force.

True, I guess I just can't really see her competing with Yoda as Dooku did, whereas I can see him doing as well as her against the duo of Meetra and Scourge.

FreshestSlice
Originally posted by NewGuy01
Dooku in all 3.
Yep. Honestly the way Revan bitchslapped her Lightning is sad, even if it could disintegrate people.

I agree that she does have some skill with the saber though to take on Scourge and the Exile.

Nephthys
Originally posted by Trocity
True, I guess I just can't really see her competing with Yoda as Dooku did, whereas I can see him doing as well as her against the duo of Meetra and Scourge.

It depends on your interpretation of Meetra's level. If you see her as a nerfed feeb then yeah, he could likely handle them both like that. But if she's still the Sith-stomping badass of Kotor 2 then it becomes a feat that might be beyond Dooku.

Same with the Force, she owned Meetra and Scourge with a single force attack each.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.