How strong would Darth Cognus be?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carthage
A theoretical thread as Cognus lacks many feats, but how strong do you think she might/could be based on her fights with Bane/Harth? What reasonable assumptions can be made about her precog/dueling ability? Would she be more powerful than Zannah, who might make a good opponent for her?

Emperordmb
This is my personal belief on her abilities and such:
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=593156

My personal belief is that she and Zannah leveled out at around the same level, with Cognus taking her out due to specialization.

Nephthys
I doubt she had the potential to be more powerful than Zannah. With Zannah, Bane specifies that she had the potential to surpass him in her. No such thing is said about Cognus, the thing that is highlighted with her is her precognitive abilities. As I recall Bane thought that with the proper training her abilities in that area would be immense and be her greatest strength. So I think it's more likely that she "prepped" her way to victory, much like she did to beat Bane, only without the mercs. She probably got Zannah through superior planning and intelligence, trapping band crushing her. Also I don't doubt that her ability to weaken the force power of others helped her greatly.

NewGuy01
Her force suppression, advanced stealth skills, intimate knowledge of toxins and weapons, as well as her precognition are stand out traits, especially pre-Sith training. She probably would have surpassed Darth Zannah, IMHO.

red8
Zannah would have an edge in force abilities, but Cognus would be the superior duelist.

I think both Zannah and Cognus would be immensely powerful, or even... supremely powerful, as some say.

I think Cognus would ultimately beat Zannah in a fair fight though.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.