Lumiya and Darth Caedus Vs Darth Vader and Obi-Wan

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Fated Xtasy
The dark lady of the sith and her extremely powerful apprentice Darth Caedus Vs the iconic duo(ROTS)

Normal morals.

who wins?

carthage
Team 1 annihilates.

Lumiya can either engage Obi Vader long enough for Caedus to telekinetically dominate Obi Wan or Caedus can kill Vader without much ado while Lumiya engages Kenobi

Selenial
Spite thread.

Caedus could solo this 6 times out of 10.

carthage
Likely more times out of ten Kenobi is a non factor at all.

And Vader isn't on his speed tier.

Nalaniel
Caedus solos.

Fated Xtasy
LOL this isn't Caedus at his peak btw this when he first started to train under Lumiya(giggity) LMAO

Nalaniel
Originally posted by Fated Xtasy
LOL this isn't Caedus at his peak btw this when he first started to train under Lumiya(giggity) LMAO

You sneaky little bastard.

Emperordmb
IIRC he didn't adopt the name Caedus until after his training.

Nalaniel
Originally posted by Emperordmb

I think so, too.

Fated Xtasy
Originally posted by Nalaniel
You sneaky little bastard.

LOL Love you too boo wink

Well he started his descend into the dark side under her so i thought it'd be fitting i use his Darth title instead of his birth name.

But i think Lumiya and Caedus could take this as Lumiya's whip provides them a great advantage imo.

Emperordmb
I actually think Kenobi or Vader could handle Lumiya's whip... it's Jacen that's the problem.

Fated Xtasy
I actually think Kenobi or Vader could handle Lumiya's whip... it's Jacen that's the problem.

You mean like, Luke - at various stages in his life - was able to handle her? stick out tongue

Emperordmb
You mean like, Luke - at various stages in his life - was able to handle her? stick out tongue
Well Kenobi is specialized for defense and was successfully defending against Grievous at 18 strikes per second, so his defenses should be sufficient.

Vader on the other hand had a large hand in training Lumiya, plus he is encased in armor that can shrug off light hits from a lightsaber, and Lightwhips have blades with significantly less intensity than a regular lightsaber.

So yeah, I think those two in particular should be well equipped against Lumiya's lightwhip.

Of course, given that Vjun's a nexus, she could always directly tap into it to conjure force phantoms...

FreshestSlice
Have you seen how Obi-Wan handles lightwhips?

Fated Xtasy
Well Kenobi is specialized for defense and was successfully defending against Grievous at 18 strikes per second, so his defenses should be sufficient.

True enough, but he's never dealt or trained to combat a lightwhip.
not to mention that Luke only managed to defeat and fight on par with Lumiya with a shoto and with his rage.

Vader only had a hand in training her to use the force and physical prowess -hand to hand i think - . She found/used the Lightwhip after his death IIRC. he has no knowledge of her style. stick out tongue therefore hold no advantage over her by being her former master.

It seems I've surpassed you master
http://r26.imgfast.net/users/2613/36/14/96/smiles/3177439056.gif

King Joker

Didn't he deal with a lightwhip in the Kadavo arc in S4 of TCW? All the slavers carried and used lightwhips.

Fated Xtasy
Originally posted by King Joker
Didn't he deal with a lightwhip in the Kadavo arc in S4 of TCW? All the slavers carried and used lightwhips.

I doubt they compare to someone like Lumiya, who because of her limited force potential(because of her cyborg enhancements) had exclusively rely on her lightwhip skills. which granted her greater mastery over the lightwhip and allowed her to focus on her dueling skills wink

King Joker
I doubt they compare to someone like Lumiya, who because of her limited force potential(because of her cyborg enhancements) had exclusively rely on her lightwhip skills. which granted her great mastery over the lightwhip. wink

Of course they're not nearly as killed as Lumiya, I was just pointing out that Kenobi has dealt with lightwhips.

Q99
I do not feel that it's nearly as easy as many say.

I mean, team 1 *wins*, but RotS Anakin and Kenobi are strong enough to put up a reasonable fight of it.

Emperordmb
not to mention that Luke only managed to defeat and fight on par with Lumiya with a shoto and with his rage.
Kenobi has still demonstrated insane defensive capabilities with a lightsaber, great defensive coverage, great speed, and great evasive ability, all of which would come in very handy when dealing with something like a lightwhip. My memory is a little foggy on the Kadavo arc so... he may or may not have skillz against this type of weapon.

Vader only had a hand in training her to use the force and physical prowess -hand to hand i think - . She found/used the Lightwhip after his death IIRC. he has no knowledge of her style. stick out tongue therefore hold no advantage over her by being her former master.
The construction of her weapon was part of her training under Darth Vader, so yes, she used it while he was training her. And I definitely know Vader has some experience with whip type weapons from the Kadavo arc.

And, as I've already mentioned, Vader's armor offers a great deal of protection extending to shrugging off weaker lightsaber strikes, and the intensity of the lightwhip's blade has been noted as significantly weaker than that of a regular lightsaber.

Even if Lumiya manages to score hits on Vader, I doubt they would easily penetrate Vader's armor.

It seems I've surpassed you master
http://r26.imgfast.net/users/2613/36/14/96/smiles/3177439056.gif
http://cf.chucklesnetwork.com/items/9/9/2/6/5/original/much-to-learn-you-still-have.jpg

Fated Xtasy
Of course they're not nearly as killed as Lumiya, I was just pointing out that Kenobi has dealt with lightwhips.

Sure, sure. but even so Lumiya's a master of her blade/whip, not a peon, she's nearly killed Luke on several occasions. Who is among the best in the mythos. she bested Mara Jade as well. not saying she could stomp either Vader or Obi Wan. but she most definitively can hold her own against either.

King Joker
Sure, sure. but even so Lumiya's a master of her blade/whip, not a peon, she's nearly killed Luke on several occasions. Who is among the best in the mythos. she bested Mara Jade as well. not saying she could stomp either Vader or Obi Wan. but she most definitively can hold her own against either.

Emperordmb
oh shit... this was ROTS Vader?!!

Well then disregard what I said about him then... oh yeah. Team one comfortably takes this...

DAMN IT!

carthage
How easily can Young Vader or Obi wan deal with Lumiya's whip?

Fated Xtasy
LMAO We all ****ed up on this thread.

Q99
Originally posted by carthage
How easily can Young Vader or Obi wan deal with Lumiya's whip?

I think reasonably well, especially Kenobi-the-clever. They're both more experienced than when Luke fight fought Lumiya.

Nalaniel
LOL Love you too boo wink

Of course you do, servus. stick out tongue

LMAO We all ****ed up on this thread.

If you said Jacen instead of Caedus and Anakin instead of Vader, that wouldn't have happened.

AncientPower
Either Dark Jacen or full-blown Darth Caedus... I think he can solo.

Fated Xtasy
Originally posted by Nalaniel
Of course you do, servus. stick out tongue

embarrasment maybe......

LOL guilty as charged, but to be fair. i did specify that it was Vader as of ROTS. not to mention Emperor screwed me over by making me think it was Suit-Vader.

Originally posted by Q99
I think reasonably well, especially Kenobi-the-clever. They're both more experienced than when Luke fight fought Lumiya.

You do realize that Lumiya has fought against almost all incarnations of Luke right? and almost always defeated him with her mastery of the lightwhip erm

Nalaniel
embarrasment maybe......

How cute. :3

LOL guilty as charged, but to be fair. i did specify that it was Vader as of ROTS. not to mention Emperor screwed me over by making me think it was Suit-Vader.

Not just you. ^^

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.