Anakin & Revan vs. Bane & Dooku

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

King Joker
Who would win in a battle to the death?

carthage
Good fight I'm not sure.

Sinious
Its a close one but I think Bane's superiority over Revan is a bit more solid compared to Anakin's over Dooku.

They're both beasts with the force but Bane is also an excellent duelist and is physically more powerful.

Im leaning team 2.

NewGuy01
Team 1.

Emperordmb
I'm siding with Colonel Siniate the Wise Sith'ari on this one.

FreshestSlice
Either one of Team 1 could deal with Dooku before Bane could deal with the other.

Sinious
Originally posted by Emperordmb
I'm siding with Colonel Siniate the Wise Sith'ari on this one.

cool

Fated Xtasy
Team one, Revan force mastery is more or equal to Banes. while Anakin's blade prowess is obviously superior to Dooku's. I'm siding with Team one.

carthage
Revan defeating Malak is a superior feat to Bane failing miserably to kill his apprentice.

That being said Team 1 might have this, Revan/Bane is inconclusive for me and Anakin has already shown he can defeat Dooku

Team 1 I guess

red8
Dooku vs Anakin or Dooku vs Revan could go either way. Bane is more powerful than the other 3 characters in this.

Team two wins.

Nephthys
Team two wins.

appletonia
Padawan, when your master private messages you, you respond!

Nephthys
I received no PM.

Nalaniel
Team two.

Stigma
Which Bane and which Revan? I assume latest verions so DoE Bane and Revan Reborn. In this case it's close but team 1 has an edge.

King Joker
Originally posted by Stigma
Which Bane and which Revan? I assume latest verions so DoE Bane and Revan Reborn.
Yup.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.