Superman Sundipped Vs Thanos

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

danielgamer
Superman Sundipped Vs Thanos

Clark from Pre-52 event

burrrrrr
Let's set the over/under at 26 pages rolling on floor laughing

maxivitopowe
That's if anyone touches this

Though I say Thanos

Insane Titan
Superman lands 200,000 ftl planetbusting punches before Thanos can react.

bbrem123
Thanos later grabs superman's head and detaches it from his body shifty

Prof. T.C McAbe
Sundipped Superman from OWAW I guess? He spitestomps Thanos. Only with BFR and CIS does Thanos stands a prayer of a chance and even then it's doubtful as this Supes operated under Loeb.

quanchi112
Thanos bfrs him, easily.

laughing out loud

Star428
Originally posted by Prof. T.C McAbe
Sundipped Superman from OWAW I guess? He spitestomps Thanos. Only with BFR and CIS does Thanos stands a prayer of a chance and even then it's doubtful as this Supes operated under Loeb.

I don't think it'd be as easy for Supes as you make it sound but I do think he'd win after a long fight.

Zack Fair
Thanos somehow tanks the initial onslaught, because Thanos. Then he finds a way to BFR Kal.

Prof. T.C McAbe
At least we all agree that Thanos only chance is a BFR. He lacks the power to put Kal down.

Originally posted by Star428
I don't think it'd be as easy for Supes as you make it sound but I do think he'd win after a long fight.

I think it would be a better fight without the Sundip but even without the sundip Superman would win about 8-9/10.

Zack Fair
No.

Normal Superman won't beat Thanos. Let alone get 8-9 out of ten.

Prof. T.C McAbe
Originally posted by Zack Fair
No.

Normal Superman won't beat Thanos. Let alone get 8-9 out of ten.

OWAW Mindset Supes wasn't normal supes. He oneshot Trans+ Probes under Loeb.

Zack Fair
Oh. OWAW Superman.

Sure he'd be a ***** to put down, but I still see Thanos winning. Probably by BFR or some other Thanosesque method.

Prof. T.C McAbe
Originally posted by Zack Fair
Oh. OWAW Superman.

Sure he'd be a ***** to put down, but I still see Thanos winning. Probably by BFR or some other Thanosesque method.

Yep. OWAW Superman was an almost CIS less Superman and operated above HH levels. It was Loeb so what do you expect. But in a comic I see Thanos using BFR.

quanchi112
At least we all agree that Thanos only chance is a BFR. He lacks the power to put Kal down.

I think it would be a better fight without the Sundip but even without the sundip Superman would win about 8-9/10. That isn't the only way but it is the easiest way. Thanos wins and you agree he does so easily.

thumb up

Rao Kal El
Thanos could win via BFR

Superman wins the manly way by punching Thanos into submission or KO

quanchi112
Originally posted by Rao Kal El
Thanos could win via BFR

Superman wins the manly way by punching Thanos into submission or KO Superman isn't the tactician Thanos is but Thanos beats him anyway he wants to. He goes for the easiest option since he is intelligent. Bfr's the dumber character away.

Thanos for the easy win.

Rao Kal El
Originally posted by quanchi112
Superman isn't the tactician Thanos is but Thanos beats him anyway he wants to. He goes for the easiest option since he is intelligent. Bfr's the dumber character away.

Thanos for the easy win.

Superman wins via the man's way, by plasma punching his face. Thanos takes the cowards approach hoping that he will be able to react at Sundipped Superman's speed .

Now stop spamming the thread or We are going to get this one closed

quanchi112
Superman wins via the man's way, by plasma punching his face. Thanos takes the cowards approach hoping that he will be able to react at Sundipped Superman's speed .

Now stop spamming the thread or We are going to get this one closed Thanos isn't some dummy and doesn't get into pointless fights. He has far more impressive showings than taking on an amped Superman but we all agree bfr works on Superman.

Thanos wins via bfr which you agree with.

smile

Rao Kal El
And also you agree that Superman wins via melting punch wink thumb up

quanchi112
And also you agree that Superman wins via melting punch wink thumb up No, I believe Thanos wins anyway he wants to but you already agreed as did batman prime that Thanos easily wins with bfr.

Rao Kal El
No, I believe Thanos wins anyway he wants to but you already agreed as did batman prime that Thanos easily wins with bfr.

You are wrong, but hey freedom of speech dude

quanchi112
You are wrong, but hey freedom of speech dude You agreed he wins via bfr. I never said Superman could win in any fashion. Thanos wins via bfr since we both agree to that.

Rao Kal El
Um nope, that is his ONLY option all the other options are Superman's

So Thanos looses and quite ofte

quanchi112
Um nope, that is his ONLY option all the other options are Superman's

So Thanos looses and quite ofte You said Thanos wins by bfr and I agree. I never once said Superman can win because he can't. I love that even the diehards agreed Thanos easily wins via bfr.

Rao Kal El
You said Thanos wins by bfr and I agree. I never once said Superman can win because he can't. I love that even the diehards agreed Thanos easily wins via bfr.

Superman wins the only chance Thanos has is BFR smile

quanchi112
Superman wins the only chance Thanos has is BFR smile You agree bfr beats him. I agree. Thanos beats him anyway he wants but you already agreed bfr is a Thanos win.

Rao Kal El
You agree bfr beats him. I agree. Thanos beats him anyway he wants but you already agreed bfr is a Thanos win.

I know your butt hurt is great because BFR is the ONLY chance Thanos has and Superman wins the other ways

Now can we let others debate this topic or are you going to keep spamming the thread?

quanchi112
I know your butt hurt is great because BFR is the ONLY chance Thanos has and Superman wins the other ways

Now can we let others debate this topic or are you going to keep spamming the thread? Why would I be mad you agreed Thanos wins via bfr. I think it is great.

We both agree Thanos easily wins via bfr. Just don't respond as we agree on that much.

Rao Kal El
Why would I be mad you agreed Thanos wins via bfr. I think it is great.

We both agree Thanos easily wins via bfr. Just don't respond as we agree on that much.

Nope I am saying the only chance he has is BFR otherwise he looses that is like saying that his chances of winning went from 0 to .000001%

quanchi112
Nope I am saying the only chance he has is BFR otherwise he looses that is like saying that his chances of winning went from 0 to .000001% So you agree bfr is a win. I disagree with the rest but I do agree bfr is an easy option.

Rao Kal El
So you agree bfr is a win. I disagree with the rest but I do agree bfr is an easy option.

Nope, I am saying that he went from 0% to .0000001% CHANCES of winning.

Is not saying much really

quanchi112
Nope, I am saying that he went from 0% to .0000001% CHANCES of winning.

Is not saying much really You said bfr is a win and I agree. Thanos is very tactical and you alluded to Superman being quite simple minded and wanting to brawl.

Rao Kal El
You said bfr is a win and I agree. Thanos is very tactical and you alluded to Superman being quite simple minded and wanting to brawl.

I know reading is not your forte, but you are reading things wrong smile

abhilegend
Superman wins. Easily.

Prof. T.C McAbe
That isn't the only way but it is the easiest way. Thanos wins and you agree he does so easily.

thumb up

laughing out loud You are so desperate. You see the light and know Thanos is outmatched and now you try to lie. Show me the post where I say Thanos wins easily anything here.

He spitestomps Thanos and only with BFR does he stand a prayer of a chance is maybe something like 0,000001 out of 10.

Without the Sundip I give Thanos 1-2/10 due to BFR.

In a comic I see Thanos using BFR, if he does it in time, doubtful, so 1-2/10 is my reasoning.

You are so desperate and pathetic that you need my approval to give Thanos at least 1 or 2 BFR wins. You got them. Thanos might take 1-2 wins against OWAW non sundipped Supes, if he is very very lucky and only in a comic written by Starlin wink.

laughing out loud

It's funny that I am now the authority in your Thanos obsession.

quanchi112
I know reading is not your forte, but you are reading things wrong smile I know evidence is something you tend to run from as well as your previous statements but just know we both agree bfr is a win for mighty Thanos.

quanchi112
laughing out loud You are so desperate. You see the light and know Thanos is outmatched and now you try to lie. Show me the post where I say Thanos wins easily anything here.

He spitestomps Thanos and only with BFR does he stand a prayer of a chance is maybe something like 0,000001 out of 10.

Without the Sundip I give Thanos 1-2/10 due to BFR.

In a comic I see Thanos using BFR, if he does it in time, doubtful, so 1-2/10 is my reasoning.

You are so desperate and pathetic that you need my approval to give Thanos at least 1 or 2 BFR wins. You got them. Thanos might take 1-2 wins against OWAW non sundipped Supes, if he is very very lucky and only in a comic written by Starlin wink.

laughing out loud

It's funny that I am now the authority in your Thanos obsession. You said bfr works which is an easy win.

You need to calm down and relax. I give Thanos 10/10 and you yourself don't even give Superman 10/10 against Thanos.

Bfrs that dumb brute.

Tony Stark
THANOS FTW

Prof. T.C McAbe
You said bfr works which is an easy win.

You need to calm down and relax. I give Thanos 10/10 and you yourself don't even give Superman 10/10 against Thanos.

Bfrs that dumb brute.

No backtracking loser, you agreed with me 100%. Thanos wins via bfr 1-2/10 against an OWAW Superman without Sundip, rest he gets his sh1t pushed in. You agreed, I am satisfied with you laughing out loud .

quanchi112
No backtracking loser, you agreed with me 100%. Thanos wins via bfr 1-2/10 against an OWAW Superman without Sundip, rest he gets his sh1t pushed in. You agreed, I am satisfied with you laughing out loud . No, I never agreed with that and you just changed your answer. You said Thanos wins with bfr and I agree.

Thanos wins, 10/10.

Prof. T.C McAbe
No, I never agreed with that and you just changed your answer. You said Thanos wins with bfr and I agree.

Thanos wins, 10/10.

You did agree thumb up.

Thanks for agreeing and thumb up me, Thanos takes 1-2/10 against an OWAW Supes without sundip.

You learn.

BTW I would make a better Thanos than you, as seen in this glorious example. wink

quanchi112
You did agree thumb up.

Thanks for agreeing and thumb up me, Thanos takes 1-2/10 against an OWAW Supes without sundip.

You learn.

BTW I would make a better Thanos than you, as seen in this glorious example. wink False. I always maintained Thanos wins this thread in every fight in practically any way he can. You said bfr is a win and I agree with that being one easy win.

Thanos effortlessly beats the most powerful Superman amp ever.

Amen. Thanos.

Prof. T.C McAbe
False. I always maintained Thanos wins this thread in every fight in practically any way he can. You said bfr is a win and I agree with that being one easy win.

Amen. Thanos.

laughing out loud

You agreed Thanos wins only 1-2/10. Thanks. And on top of that against an OWAW Supes without sundpip. Glorious. And only with BFR.

laughing out loud

Worst Thanos fan ever.

laughing out loud

It's as good as this:
Surtur wins.

You make me laugh, realy. laughing out loud

quanchi112
laughing out loud

You agreed Thanos wins only 1-2/10. Thanks. And on top of that against an OWAW Supes without sundpip. Glorious. And only with BFR.

laughing out loud

Worst Thanos fan ever.

laughing out loud

It's as good as this:

You make me laugh, realy. laughing out loud No, I didn't. I agreed Thanos wins easily with bfr. You have no faith in Superman.

I am not a fan I am Thanos.

Thanos wins here, there, and everywhere.

smile

Prof. T.C McAbe
No, I didn't. I agreed Thanos wins easily with bfr. You have no faith in Superman.

I am not a fan I am Thanos.

Thanos wins here, there, and everywhere.

smile
laughing out loud
You can try and backtrack as much as you want you agreed that Thanos wins only 1-2/10 and that against OWAW Supes without Sundip, and only via BFR, else he stands no chance.

You are not Thanos, not even a Thanosi, you are a traitor who thinks that Supes wins and Surtur wins.

BTW, if you really think you are Thanos it is time to get professional help. Just sayin. I pity you now more tha ever.

quanchi112
laughing out loud
You can try and backtrack as much as you want you agreed that Thanos wins only 1-2/10 and that against OWAW Supes without Sundip, and only via BFR, else he stands no chance.

You are not Thanos, not even a Thanosi, you are a traitor who thinks that Supes wins and Surtur wins.

BTW, if you really think you are Thanos it is time to get professional help. Just sayin. I pity you now more tha ever. I never once said that I agreed Thanos wins easily with bfr. You said that.

Thanos wins, 10/10. You say superman can't win every matchup which shows a real lack of conviction.

I am the real deal. I win. Always.

Prof. T.C McAbe
I never once said that I agreed Thanos wins easily with bfr. You said that.

Thanos wins, 10/10. You say superman can't win every matchup which shows a real lack of conviction.

I am the real deal. I win. Always.

Oh you did. laughing out loud According to you agreeing with me Thanos takes only 1-2/10 against an Superman without sundip and Thanos gets spitestomped 9-8/10.

You are not very smart but that is not the reason why I pity you.

One thing, if you feel the need to convince others and yourself that you are a fictional figure, especially one like Thanos, with his mental liabilities, "the reald deal" what does it say about you or "being you" and your life in general.

Sorry but when I answer this question for you I can't continue owning you anymore, I just feel very sorry for you now.

quanchi112
Oh you did. laughing out loud According to you agreeing with me Thanos takes only 1-2/10 against an Superman without sundip and Thanos gets spitestomped 9-8/10.

You are not very smart but that is not the reason why I pity you.

One thing, if you feel the need to convince others and yourself that you are a fictional figure, especially one like Thanos, with his mental liabilities, "the reald deal" what does it say about you or "being you" and your life in general.

Sorry but when I answer this question for you I can't continue owning you anymore, I just feel very sorry for you now. You changed what yu said when you realized your lack of faith was turned on you.

I'm smarter than you and actually provide evidence but you just like to make claims up without proof.

Quit going off topic and fleeing from me. Thanos wins and easily as you said with bfr.

Prof. T.C McAbe
^it must be hard to be you, I am sorry for you. But keep on living in you ficional world where you are Thanos. smile Be sure, i pity you.

quanchi112
^it must be hard to be you, I am sorry for you. But keep on living in you ficional world where you are Thanos. smile Be sure, i pity you. You are avoiding the thread to hurl personal insults which also greatly diminishes the validity of your case. Thanos wins via bfr.

Prof. T.C McAbe
^tbh it is not a personal insult. I really pity you and think you need professional help.

quanchi112
^tbh it is not a personal insult. I really pity you and think you need professional help. Stick to the topic. Thanos wins via bfr. I feel bad for Superman since you abandoned him, judas.

Prof. T.C McAbe
You didn't noticed it but we kept on repeating the same thing all over which is after a while just boring, except for you maybe... which is also kind of strange.

But on a serious sidenote, feel free to pm me if you feel the need to talk. And sorry for hurting you.

quanchi112
You didn't noticed it but we kept on repeating the same thing all over which is after a while just boring, except for you maybe... which is also kind of strange.

But on a serious sidenote, feel free to pm me if you feel the need to talk. And sorry for hurting you. You left Superman when he needed you the most. Thanos bfrs your former lord you betrayed for Thanos silver.

Prof. T.C McAbe
You left Superman when he needed you the most. Thanos bfrs your former lord you betrayed for Thanos silver.

Ehm, Superman is not real, he doesn't needs anyone. Are you aware of this? At least you don't try to pretend that you are Thanos now, I see this as an improvement. Still, i feel sorry for you.

quanchi112
Ehm, Superman is not real, he doesn't needs anyone. Are you aware of this? At least you don't try to pretend that you are Thanos now, I see this as an improvement. Still, i feel sorry for you. You are falling apart and showing a true lack of faith. In the end you weren't a fan at all. Thanos bfrs him for an easy victory.

High fives the former Superman fan.

Prof. T.C McAbe
You are falling apart and showing a true lack of faith. In the end you weren't a fan at all. Thanos bfrs him for an easy victory.

High fives the former Superman fan.

If this makes you feel better. Believe what you want, bro and really sorry. Didn't mean to hurt you. I am out of this before you embarass yourself more.

quanchi112
If this makes you feel better. Believe what you want, bro and really sorry. Didn't mean to hurt you. I am out of this before you embarass yourself more. I see your faith was all a show or an act. You don't even care that Thanos trounces him. I win.

LordofBrooklyn
Superman punches Thanos face off!

quanchi112
Originally posted by LordofBrooklyn
Superman punches Thanos face off! Based on ?

Tony Stark
False. I always maintained Thanos wins this thread in every fight in practically any way he can. You said bfr is a win and I agree with that being one easy win.

Amen. Thanos.

yes

LordofBrooklyn
Based on ?

1. The GREATEST strength feat in the history of comics.

2. The grooves in Thanos' chin enhance any punches delivered there. This is a scientific fact!

quanchi112
1. The GREATEST strength feat in the history of comics.

2. The grooves in Thanos' chin enhance any punches delivered there. This is a scientific fact!

1. False.

2. Wrong.

Your other El members already agreed bfr is an easy win for Thanos. Get your hose in order and come back when you're all ready.

LordofBrooklyn
They agreed that cowardice is Thanos personified and he will avoid a true fight.

quanchi112
They agreed that cowardice is Thanos personified and he will avoid a true fight. False. He has challenged Tyrant before and power gem Thor for shits and giggles. He won't waste his time with weak characters like Superman if a mission is afoot.

Delta1938
Looks like most of the posts are people giving into Quanny's womanly needs for attention.

Superman punches Thanos face off!

Correct. And the shockwave vibrates through Gaynos' body and causes Quanny's head to explode, and body to fall from an already kneeling position

Prof. T.C McAbe
Originally posted by Delta1938
Looks like most of the posts are people giving into Quanny's womanly needs for attention.

laughing out loud

Tranny's womanly needs for attention. Got to remember this.
^
Q

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.