The void vs Superman Prime

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

God Cloth Seiya
Who wins?

quanchi112
Void, easily.

God Cloth Seiya
Originally posted by quanchi112
Void, easily. Why?

Tony Stark
Void, easily.

yes

the Darkone
SMP punches Void out of existence

Tony Stark
Originally posted by the Darkone
SMP punches Void out of existence

no expression

quanchi112
Originally posted by God Cloth Seiya
Why? It is rather obvious, dude.

quanchi112
SMP punches Void out of existence Based on ?

God Cloth Seiya
It is rather obvious, dude.

No not really.

Prof. T.C McAbe
SBP wins this easily.

bluewaterrider
Void wins.

Among other things, Superboy Prime has extreme and genuine fear ... of darkness.

Fight ends with poor Lunatic Boy collapsed into a catatonic state.

quanchi112
No not really. Dark tendrils, matter manipulation, can reform from complete destruction, can separate Prime into darkness which is a huge fear of his, etc.

Void hands him his ass.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Emperor Lelouch
Superman speed blitzes. What will that even do ?

Deadline
Which Superman Prime is it? Can't quite remember what happened next but I think he got over that darkness.

Tony Stark
Most likely kill him.

Void has never gone up against someone on Primes level.

laughing Yeah, the VOID has only been fighting SENTRY (High Trans) everyday.

He'd sh!t on SMP

quanchi112
Most likely kill him.

Void has never gone up against someone on Primes level. How can it kill him when his entire body was destroyed before and he came back from that ?

He has gone up against far more powerful characters than Superman Prime.

quanchi112
Like? Galactus, Molecule Man, Exitar.

TheLordofMurder
It pains me to say this, but Quanchi is right...

Void crushes him...

bbrem123
Void all day long

One_Angry_Scot
Galactus, Molecule Man, Exitar.

Note I do agree with what you have said here, but it was Sentry that fought against the 3 characters you mentioned not the Void. With Galactus it was Robert and X-Man. Similarly we know what happened with Exitar with Sentry and Rogue.

Sentry wasn't in Void persona to go against them enemies, arguably Void will be even more malicious with his powers.

Void wins. Quite easily too.

iceman24567
Prime wins

quanchi112
Originally posted by iceman24567
Prime wins How ?

Kamahamaha
Galactus, Molecule Man, Exitar.

Cough.. cough...*whispers* Mxy

Both characters are plot devices. Too hard to call.

the Darkone
Prime wins
thumb up

CadenceV2
Void easy. Molecule Man, Galactus, Terrax, Exitar, Lorn Stone Loki, a super version of Ultron, Hulk, and more.

While some say Sentry did all the above (except Loki), the point of Void is Sentry with no morals. Sentry and Void are the same person, different personality.

Prof. T.C McAbe
SBP had such insane strength and speed feats, he would be too much for the Void.

quanchi112
thumb up How ?

Golgo13
Prime wins

quanchi112
Originally posted by Golgo13
How ?

Badabing
Originally posted by Prof. T.C McAbe
SBP had such insane strength and speed feats, he would be too much for the Void. Originally posted by the Darkone
thumb up

iceman24567
This blasted lizard is right for once

CadenceV2
So SBP can beat Galactus, Molecule Man, Exitar, and such like the moral constraint Sentry did? Cause I do not see this happening.

I see comments like speed and strength, which means what? Void can reform from any death or attack in no time. Meanwhile I seen no feat of SBP resisting matter manipulation. Heck he could not even hold MXY without help from a magical source.

I am not understanding how SBP can win this where a morales Sentry clearly can.

Prof. T.C McAbe
Originally posted by CadenceV2
So SBP can beat Galactus, Molecule Man, Exitar, and such like the moral constraint Sentry did? Cause I do not see this happening.

I see comments like speed and strength, which means what? Void can reform from any death or attack in no time. Meanwhile I seen no feat of SBP resisting matter manipulation. Heck he could not even hold MXY without help from a magical source.

I am not understanding how SBP can win this where a morales Sentry clearly can.

We don't know the circumstances how Galactus was beaten, Thor did it too btw. Molecule Man was a good showing, that's right, though as some pointed out, he might not have been at his best. Exitar was never beaten by Sentry and I see SBP stopping Exitars descent alone, without help, the way he changed the center of the universe with strength and speed alone, as stupid as it sounds.

iceman24567
Sentry didn't face Galactus alone shared feat erm

Stoic
Anyone ever watch the uncut version of Adventure Kid? Two words, tentacle rape.

Zack Fair
Void keeps on coming back from death until he eventually manages to successfully own Prime ala Molecule Man.

Sensui
SBP recon punches Void back to overweight Bob Reynolds in his 2000 miniseries then snaps his neck smile

Zack Fair
That could happen. These 2 guys are really ridiculous power wise lol.

Edit Well character wise too.

Stoic
Bob will be the Void in his butt.

Branlor Swift
Even in the no context surrounding the Galactus fight, we know it was a stalemate and X-Man was fighting Galactus with Sentry. And we can strongly assume he was hungry via why the hell would they be fighting him otherwise?

I don't get why Exitar's name is being dropped though.

Time Immemorial
If this is Gold Prime, he wins, if its not, I doubt the win.

CadenceV2
I am still unsure how a character who has issues taking down Teen titans or even a way inferior Super Boy (they battles a few times, and it lasted more than a single panel) can take Void who easily withstood Norn Stone Loki, Thor, Dark Avengers, and the New Avengers with no issues at the same time. He had to ask Thor to kill him pretty much, thus wanted to lose.

Anyway, Matter Manipulation > to any feat of strength or speed.

quanchi112
I am still unsure how a character who has issues taking down Teen titans or even a way inferior Super Boy (they battles a few times, and it lasted more than a single panel) can take Void who easily withstood Norn Stone Loki, Thor, Dark Avengers, and the New Avengers with no issues at the same time. He had to ask Thor to kill him pretty much, thus wanted to lose.

Anyway, Matter Manipulation > to any feat of strength or speed. Yeah, Void takes this in a very convincing fashion. It isn't even close IMO.

God Cloth Seiya

That's literally one of his lowest feats.

quanchi112
That's literally one of his lowest feats. It doesn't matter.

God Cloth Seiya
It doesn't matter. To you it doesn't but to must users it does. We ignore PIS for a reason.

But you hate Superman so there's no point in arguing with you

quanchi112
To you it doesn't but to must users it does. We ignore PIS for a reason.

But you hate Superman so there's no point in arguing with you The point is Prime can't put down the Void but the Void can put him down when he wants to.

God Cloth Seiya
The point is Prime can't put down the Void but the Void can put him down when he wants to.

People disagree with you.

quanchi112
People disagree with you. Bias. The evidence supports a Void decisive victory.

God Cloth Seiya
I am bias.
Fixed.

quanchi112
Fixed. I debated based off the evidence. Void can control his molecules and reform at will. Prime has been hurt badly by far less.

God Cloth Seiya
I lowball because I don't like supes.

Fixed.

quanchi112
Fixed. Canon showings are canon showings. You can't ignore them unless you're biased.

God Cloth Seiya
I ignore the higher showings because I am bias.

Fixed.

quanchi112
Fixed. I ignore nothing. I always accept all showings which proves Void wins. He can form whereas Prime can be hurt, ko'd by far less.

God Cloth Seiya
I lowball and ignore high feats because I don't like superman.

Fixed.

quanchi112
Fixed. Void can reform whereas Prime can't. Those are indisputable facts.

Zack Fair
LMAO. Keep it up Seiya.

God Cloth Seiya
I lowball and ignore high feats because I don't like superman Fixed.

quanchi112
Fixed. You aren't debating at all. I bring logic, evidence, and an objective way of looking at all showings.

God Cloth Seiya
I'm a ****** who can't debate.
Fixed.

quanchi112
Fixed. Despite your antics you can't change the fact the Void wins.

CadenceV2
That's literally one of his lowest feats.

I'm unsure why it is low end. Most of his high end feats involve having major sundip (mixy for example) or wearing sun energy armor (Sinestro Wars) while standard SBP is a person who cannot easily beat Superman at all without said amps that I am aware of.

Zack Fair
??? Sundip...with MXY? That wasn't a sundip.

Near power less Prime heat vision >>> Superman.

Ray of sunlight touching finger >>>>>>>>> Earth's heroes.

CadenceV2
Originally posted by Zack Fair
??? Sundip...with MXY? That wasn't a sundip.

Near power less Prime heat vision >>> Superman.

Ray of sunlight touching finger >>>>>>>>> Earth's heroes.

In the scans MXY comments he was swollen with power from the universe destroyed that granted SBP the major boost in power. Even then he needed a alternate universe version of Zantanna IIRC to hold Mixy.

In short the whole Mixy feat people like to bring up was all plot driven rubbish and not under SBP own power.

Zack Fair
I know he was amped. It wasn't a sundip though.

carver9
Prime wins after a loooooooonnnnnnggggg fight.

Badabing
Originally posted by carver9
Prime wins after a loooooooonnnnnnggggg fight. You consider 2.58 seconds a long fight? confused

stick out tongue

CadenceV2
I know he was amped. It wasn't a sundip though.

It was not a super version of sundip, on universal scale? It is his way of absorbing power, so I assume it's sun energy of his Universe.

quanchi112
Prime wins after a loooooooonnnnnnggggg fight. How ?

God Cloth Seiya
It was not a super version of sundip, on universal scale? It is his way of absorbing power, so I assume it's sun energy of his Universe. Prime wasn't sun dipped when he took a universal blast.

quanchi112
Prime wasn't sun dipped when he took a universal blast. He never tanked it either. There is no proof.

God Cloth Seiya
He never tanked it either. There is no proof. he survived the blast whether you like it or not.

quanchi112
he survived the blast whether you like it or not. False. The only being who survived the blast was the Monitor and he did so easily.

God Cloth Seiya
True.

Fixed.

quanchi112
Fixed. You can't prove it so it is a baseless claim.

iceman24567
It was not a super version of sundip, on universal scale? It is his way of absorbing power, so I assume it's sun energy of his Universe. I dont think he can amp off Quantum energy no expression. Prime wins

God Cloth Seiya
You can't prove it so it is a baseless claim. Attempting to ignore the feat won't make it go away.

quanchi112
Attempting to ignore the feat won't make it go away. You need to prove it. You can't. The Monitor clearly tanked it and easily. Not the case with Prime.

God Cloth Seiya
Attempting to ignore the feat won't make it go away.

quanchi112
Attempting to ignore the feat won't make it go away. You need to back your claim.

God Cloth Seiya
You need to back your claim. Attempting to ignore the feat won't make it go away.

quanchi112
Attempting to ignore the feat won't make it go away. You haven't proven he tanked it just claimed it.

God Cloth Seiya
You haven't proven he tanked it just claimed it. your trolling is amusing.

quanchi112
your trolling is amusing. Monitor tanked it but prime wasn't in the universe.

God Cloth Seiya
Monitor tanked it but prime wasn't in the universe.

Got any proof?

quanchi112
Got any proof? The comic.

God Cloth Seiya
The comic.

Scans to back up your claim?

quanchi112
Scans to back up your claim? They are in the comic when the Monitor says nothing else is in the universe at the time a a himself and his shield and what not.

God Cloth Seiya
They are in the comic when the Monitor says nothing else is in the universe at the time a a himself and his shield and what not.

He said that, but that doesn't make it true, we see prime still alive. You stated he wasn't in the universe. Scans to back that up?

quanchi112
He said that, but that doesn't make it true, we see prime still alive. You stated he wasn't in the universe. Scans to back that up? Prime was transported outside the universe just like Monarch meaning he didn't tank the explosion. The comic clearly told us what happened, kid.

God Cloth Seiya
I have no scans and I'm just trying to troll.

Fixed

quanchi112
Fixed You clearly didn't read the comic.

Bentley
Prime was transported outside the universe just like Monarch meaning he didn't tank the explosion. The comic clearly told us what happened, kid.

He can show you the word "transported" on a bio or in the comic itself. Go ahead Quan, show him.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Bentley
He can show you the word "transported" on a bio or in the comic itself. Go ahead Quan, show him. That is the only way he got out. Monitor tanked the blast not a Prime. You know it is true. wink

God Cloth Seiya
You clearly didn't read the comic.

No scans? Thought so.

quanchi112
No scans? Thought so. They are in the comic which you clearly haven't read.

God Cloth Seiya
They are in the comic which you clearly haven't read.
No scans? Thought so.

Keep trolling.

quanchi112
No scans? Thought so.

Keep trolling. You need to read the comic because your ignorance of this issue is all too apparent.

God Cloth Seiya
You need to read the comic because your ignorance of this issue is all too apparent. It's funny cause you ask me to prove my point when you won't even prove yours.

Keep trolling though.

quanchi112
It's funny cause you ask me to prove my point when you won't even prove yours.

Keep trolling though. You made the claim he survived the blast. The onus is on you to prove it.

Bentley
That is the only way he got out. Monitor tanked the blast not a Prime. You know it is true. wink

Well, he didn't tank it per se, he survived it. He was actually koed when the Time Trapper found him. Why was he koed anyways? Was he "transported" too hard?

quanchi112
Well, he didn't tank it per se, he survived it. He was actually koed when the Time Trapper found him. Why was he koed anyways? Was he "transported" too hard? Being transported took its toll. The Monitor clearly tanked it which proves nothing anyways considering how weak they were being portrayed in that arc.

God Cloth Seiya
You made the claim he survived the blast. The onus is on you to prove it. You also made a claim. But you Refuse to prove it.

Bentley
Being transported took its toll. The Monitor clearly tanked it which proves nothing anyways considering how weak they were being portrayed in that arc.

Was that particular Monitor portrayed as weak though? Maybe he's abstract level!

quanchi112
Was that particular Monitor portrayed as weak though? Maybe he's abstract level! Yes, he was.

quanchi112
You also made a claim. But you Refuse to prove it. You made the claim.

God Cloth Seiya
You made the claim. And so have you.

quanchi112
And so have you. No, you made the claim first so until you prove it I don't have to do anything.

God Cloth Seiya
No, you made the claim first so until you prove it I don't have to do anything. So you admit to your trolling.

Bentley
Yes, he was.

What happened to him that made him look weak? I probably need to go and reread those awfuls Countdown issues erm

God Cloth Seiya
What happened to him that made him look weak? I probably need to go and reread those awfuls Countdown issues erm He's just trolling.

CadenceV2
Now I am curious what energy was he swelling with power? Also if it was not sun energy then does that mean he for no reason absorb another form of energy?

Diesldude
Was that particular Monitor portrayed as weak though? Maybe he's abstract level!

He Bentely, that universal surviving feat has always been lowballed.

They tried multiple ways to lowball it.

First - explosion grew as it expanded. That was rebutted.
Then - But the buildings and the city weren't destroyed, just the people and every being no matter how powerful were killed. - I mean those houses were made of really durable bricks if you ask me cause they survived when the superheros of that universe all died. But that was rebutted also.

And finally, well the Monitor survived.
We don't know how he survived, or if he even withstood the blast at full intensity.
He could have teleported there afterwards, or he was near the edge of the explosion while Prime got hit point blank.

Or the Monitors are just that damn powerful. Don't see how this can be used to lowball a universal destroying explosion.
So what the monitor survived, nothing else did.

This is still no way to lowball this feat, the universe got destroyed, if the monitor survived, then he has universal + durability, how does that lower Prime's feat? don't know maybe Quan can explain.

Quan this is for you,
How does the Monitor surviving the universe destroying blast affect Prime's durability? especially when you consider prime was hit point blank after his guardian amp had been used up. How does the Monitor surviving that blast cheapen Prime's feat of surviving it?

Zack Fair
Flower>Universe.

Didn't you get the memo?

Diesldude
Flower>Universe.

Didn't you get the memo?

phuck , defeated before quan could answer.

LordofBrooklyn
Now I am curious what energy was he swelling with power? Also if it was not sun energy then does that mean he for no reason absorb another form of energy?

Prime received a boost of Oan energy.

Zack Fair
Originally posted by LordofBrooklyn
Prime received a boost of Oan energy. Which is so fkn odd lol. I can only explain that shit with...Pre-Crisis insanity.

CadenceV2
I see.

LordofBrooklyn
Which is so fkn odd lol. I can only explain that shit with...Pre-Crisis insanity.

Superman can absorb other types of energy besides solar.

the Darkone
Void got hurt by a helcarrie ::/:, I still take SMP over void they are both lame characters at least SMP has been consistent, with his PC abilities SMP is far above Void period. Even though Monarch was toying with SMP IMO, it was still highly impressive that SMP hang that damn long against Monarch who beat the living crap out of some superman's, firestorm brigade etc.

quanchi112
What happened to him that made him look weak? I probably need to go and reread those awfuls Countdown issues erm Are you kidding me ?

quanchi112
So you admit to your trolling. No, I wasn't. You made the claim so it is baseless.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Diesldude
He Bentely, that universal surviving feat has always been lowballed.

They tried multiple ways to lowball it.

First - explosion grew as it expanded. That was rebutted.
Then - But the buildings and the city weren't destroyed, just the people and every being no matter how powerful were killed. - I mean those houses were made of really durable bricks if you ask me cause they survived when the superheros of that universe all died. But that was rebutted also.

And finally, well the Monitor survived.
We don't know how he survived, or if he even withstood the blast at full intensity.
He could have teleported there afterwards, or he was near the edge of the explosion while Prime got hit point blank.

Or the Monitors are just that damn powerful. Don't see how this can be used to lowball a universal destroying explosion.
So what the monitor survived, nothing else did.

This is still no way to lowball this feat, the universe got destroyed, if the monitor survived, then he has universal + durability, how does that lower Prime's feat? don't know maybe Quan can explain.

Quan this is for you,
How does the Monitor surviving the universe destroying blast affect Prime's durability? especially when you consider prime was hit point blank after his guardian amp had been used up. How does the Monitor surviving that blast cheapen Prime's feat of surviving it? The Monitors were losing to the army wrecked by Monarch dwindled to 1/3 as a group. Prime wasn't hit by the energy as he was transported out of the universe.

Tony Stark

You ARE correct Sir

Tony Stark
Prime wins after a loooooooonnnnnnggggg fight.

no expression

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.