Dr.Doom -Vs- Thanos

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Supermex
Who wins?
No prep..
No B.F.R..

( Dr.Doom ) with the combined powers of Cls.Loki, Cls.Magneto and Apocalypse..

Vs

Thanos

Dr.Doom manages to merge the powers of Loki, Magneto and Apocalypse with his own. In this fight he has experience with all powers sets that he has merged. Doom also gets there combined strength, Speed and so on.. All physical abilities are combined into one.

Along with the power sets, Doom has his armor laced with Apocalypse tech and has growen into Apocalypse natural body size, a customized Magneto helmet along with Loki's horns and staff.

Supermex
Who wins?
No prep..
No B.F.R..

Kid Kurdy
Overkill. Doom wins.

He doesn't need upgrades by the way. Without upgrades he can hold his own - not win - against Thanos.

DarkRaiden
Hmm normally Thanos, but with the upgrades....gotta go with Doom 5.5/10.

eaebiakuya
He cant do that.

A High Herald is strong enough to beat Doom in a direct fight. Thanos is overkill.

About this thread, with BFR, Doom could win maybe (his magic, loki magic, magneto force field).

Without ? I think Thanos wins i guess in a hard fight. This superdoom is trans level IMO. Hard to say.

h1a8
Originally posted by eaebiakuya
He cant do that.

A High Herald is strong enough to beat Doom in a direct fight. Thanos is overkill.

About this thread, with BFR, Doom could win maybe (his magic, loki magic, magneto force field).

Without ? I think Thanos wins i guess in a hard fight. This superdoom is trans level IMO. Hard to say. rage's Loki would seriously phuck Thanos up.

TheLordofMurder
Doom rapes him so bad that even Quanchi will avoid this thread...

Estacado
So Doom with the power of 3 low heralds.

One-Punch
Still Thanos.

quanchi112
Originally posted by TheLordofMurder
Doom rapes him so bad that even Quanchi will avoid this thread... Thanos stomps.

wink

riv6672
Much as i like Doom...

...i really like that he wins this.

Supermex
What level would this Doom be, Sky?

riv6672
No idea, though i'd say yes.
Levels on all MBs seem to vary depending on who is who's fave.
That level+Doom's intellect even in a no prep battle. Good stuff.

carver9
Just want to point out that Apocalypse isn't low herald. That's all. Please continue.

riv6672
Is he higher or lower, then?

Branlor Swift
Originally posted by riv6672
Is he higher or lower, then? Originally posted by carver9
Please continue.

Mindset
As you all know, I am not a Doom fan; I may even be a hater, but not even I can deny that he stomps the living shit out of Thanos, and I will fight anyone who disagrees.

Insane Titan
3 low heralds still lose against Thanos.

Branlor Swift
Originally posted by Mindset
As you all know, I am not a Doom fan; I may even be a hater, but not even I can deny that he stomps the living shit out of Thanos, and I will fight anyone who disagrees. I was just going to say that you don't even like Doom, why are you defending him?

Nothing about this makes sense to me.

Badabing
As you all know, I am not a Doom fan; I may even be a hater, but not even I can deny that he stomps the living shit out of Thanos, and I will fight anyone who disagrees. You are very reasonable. Great post. thumb up

riv6672
Originally posted by Branlor Swift

So, you arent sure either then. smile

Also, lol@Mindset!

Mindset
Originally posted by Branlor Swift
I was just going to say that you don't even like Doom, why are you defending him?

Nothing about this makes sense to me. Sometimes you just have to stand up for what's right, even when you don't want to.

riv6672
Sometimes you just have to stand up for what's right, even when you don't want to. :salute:

Mindset
Originally posted by Badabing
You are very reasonable. Great post. thumb up Thanks, Bada, it was difficult, but it needed to be said.

Doom will use Thanos like a sullen whore, then leave his mangled corpse for Quan to stuff and mount.

And when I say "stuff and mount", I don't mean to put on his wall. thumb up

DTM
So 4 of the most powerful villains in Marvel, all combined under arguable the most classic villain in Marvel, vs Thanos. This is still a close one, but I think with the varied amount of powers and abilities Doom now has at his disposal, I think hed pull it off more than not.

Estacado
Originally posted by DTM
So 4 of the most powerful villains in Marvel, all combined under arguable the most classic villain in Marvel, vs Thanos. This is still a close one, but I think with the varied amount of powers and abilities Doom now has at his disposal, I think hed pull it off more than not.
Most powerful?
All of them are low heralds...

Sometimes you just have to stand up for what's right, even when you don't want to.
XS8hpeWBjfg

DTM
I disagree with them being low herald, and yes, like it or not they are some of the most powerful villains in Marvel. Combined, and all under Dr Doom, he would be a huge force to be reckoned with.

Estacado
Originally posted by DTM
I disagree with them being low herald, and yes, like it or not they are some of the most powerful villains in Marvel. Combined, and all under Dr Doom, he would be a huge force to be reckoned with.
srug
You'll find all of them under low herald.
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f77/t577922.html

DTM
KMC official list aside, doesnt mean I personally have to agree with it (looking at that tier, I dont agree with Graviton, Ultron, DOS Doomsday and several others being listed as low herald either). Also checking out that list, Loki is a Mid-Herald, not low, which again personally I feel Doom, Magneto and Apocalypse belong.

Insane Titan
Apoc has done virtually nothing to be ranked higher

riv6672
Originally posted by DTM
KMC official list aside, doesnt mean I personally have to agree with it (looking at that tier, I dont agree with Graviton, Ultron, DOS Doomsday and several others being listed as low herald either). Also checking out that list, Loki is a Mid-Herald, not low, which again personally I feel Doom, Magneto and Apocalypse belong.
Goes back to what i said.
Opinions will vary, depending.

Still, this isnt the worst stacked thread in the world. Great thing is, Doom beating Thanos in an actual story is easily conceivable, so this loss is not TOO insulting for Thanos.

DTM
Sheesh, the more I look at that tier list, the less I agree with it. Kurse is Mid-Herald, though hes twice (or four times) as powerful as Thor, whos High-Herald? DOS Doomsday is Low-Herald, while the guy he killed (along with defeating many other heroes) Superman is a High-Herald? General Eiling is a Mid-Herald, though he manhandled the crap out of Superman and Orion, together? Yeah, Im not putting full faith into the official tier levels here, so this match is hardly as cut and dry as 4 low heralds against 1 trans, IMHO. smile

Terryc250
With all those powers, he'd probably be a high herald. Thanos wins.

Prof. T.C McAbe
The power upgrade is too much, Doom wins.

Estacado
Originally posted by Terryc250
With all those powers, he'd probably be a high herald. Thanos wins.
thumb up

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.