Zarbon vs Movie Hulk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Dramatic Gecko
Ruffalo Bruce and Zarbon make a "I'll show you mine if you show me yours' deal. Bruce becomes Hulk, Zarbon thourly impressed turns into his Monster form.

Zarbon, "Now lets test your strength."

Hulk, *smirks and grunts* "Puny green man."

They charge at each other and the battler begins.

Time Immemorial
Zarbon speed blitz

Dramatic Gecko
Zarbon: "it seems despite your increase of size and power your speed remains the same." He says from the other side of the arena. "How about I make a deal, I will control my speed to your level."

Hulk continues to charge indifferent.

Zarbon: "Well lets try again."

Speed Equalised.

Yamcha
Movie Hulk has no hope lol, he's a far cry from his comic self.

Saiyan Saga Vegeta could take him in my opinion and Zarbon trounced him in their first encounter.

Zarbon wins

Time Immemorial
Zarbon still

Dramatic Gecko
Zarbon flies into Hulk's chest with a powerful blow. "Looks like I need to find a stronger Hulk" He smirks.

Hulk gets back up and tries to punch Zarbon but he catches it. "Your durability is impressive but I'm afraid you're just not strong enough to hurt me."

Someone suggest a version of Hulk around Zarbon's level, I really want this battle between transforming green people.

Time Immemorial
Originally posted by Dramatic Gecko
Zarbon flies into Hulk's chest with a powerful blow. "Looks like I need to find a stronger Hulk" He smirks.

Hulk gets back up and tries to punch Zarbon but he catches it. "Your durability is impressive but I'm afraid you're just not strong enough to hurt me."

Someone suggest a version of Hulk around Zarbon's level, I really want this battle between transforming green people.

None of them, Zabon solos them all.

Dramatic Gecko
Originally posted by Time Immemorial
None of them, Zabon solos them all.

Fine I'll make versus all of them.

BloodRain
Stronger versions of Hulk will work.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.