Deadpool VS Dracula

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

LordofBrooklyn
Deadpool

VS

Dracula- Marvel

Count or Crazy?

Mindset
Deadpool 10/10, he just doesn't give a phuck.

Too fast to hit? Too strong to hurt?

Wade don't care.

Galan007
wade already beat dracula. just saying. smile

X-Men Legends 1
Deadpool

Trackz
Dracula destroys him

juggernaut74
Pretty much.

DarkSaint85
Deadpool, solidly.

He kills all the other Draculas as well.

Trackz
Originally posted by Galan007
wade already beat dracula. just saying. smile he beat a dracula that didnt take him seriously. Dracula never used any of his abilities, like he did with shiklah, and was literally ripping deadpool apart easily. This is barely a fight in a forum setting. Dracula should win every time.

DarkSaint85
You don't want Deadpool using all of his abilities, just sayin....

Galan007
Originally posted by Trackz
he beat a dracula that didnt take him seriously. Dracula never used any of his abilities, like he did with shiklah, and was literally ripping deadpool apart easily. This is barely a fight in a forum setting. Dracula should win every time. i agree that it's in character for dracula to fight like an arrogant buffoon--that's why deadpool wins(again.) thumb up

Trackz
Originally posted by Galan007
i agree that it's in character for dracula to fight like an arrogant buffoon--that's why deadpool wins(again.) thumb up as long as you keep joking

As for the actual fight, dracula is better than deadpool in every stat and has random abilities that deadpool cant compete with. Deadpool was getting ripped apart by a dracula that weakened himself by trying to drain deadpool. Dracula at normal levels decapitates him before he knows there's a fight.

SamZED
Pretty much. Although I think Deadpool if serious can make a fight out of it. At least last for some time. And while Dracula was clearly messing around and underestimated Deadpool he was utilizing his powers very efficiently. Don't recall him using that Quicksilver-like speed in combat to that extent before.

Trocity
Deadpool spanks him while saying something witty and brash

Trackz
Originally posted by SamZED
Pretty much. Although I think Deadpool if serious can make a fight out of it. At least last for some time. And while Dracula was clearly messing around and underestimated Deadpool he was utilizing his powers very efficiently. Don't recall him using that Quicksilver-like speed in combat to that extent before. he did a bit in mi13. He ran with his super speed, then took out the black knight in one panel or so. He also used it against blade and his hunters , but the art was different. He killed them all in a minute or so I think.

SamZED
he did a bit in mi13. He ran with his super speed, then took out the black knight in one panel or so. He also used it against blade and his hunters , but the art was different. He killed them all in a minute or so I think. Cool. Don't think I've seen that one.

Mindset
he did a bit in mi13. He ran with his super speed, then took out the black knight in one panel or so. He also used it against blade and his hunters , but the art was different. He killed them all in a minute or so I think. Nope, never happened.

DarkSaint85
as long as you keep joking

As for the actual fight, dracula is better than deadpool in every stat and has random abilities that deadpool cant compete with. Deadpool was getting ripped apart by a dracula that weakened himself by trying to drain deadpool. Dracula at normal levels decapitates him before he knows there's a fight.

Tbf, so does Deadpool.

CadenceV2
Interesting fight. Dracula stats are not that impressive as some may think on average showings, however his special abilities can make this a sure win more often than not if h fights to the best of his abilities. Dracula stat wise is more around teenager Parker as he has trouble with beings like Werewolf By Night, Morbius, Blade, and others. But the whole ability to turn into Mist, call forth lightning, summoning creatures of the night, and the ability to turn Deadpool into a undead Vampire might be too much.

Galan007
Originally posted by CadenceV2
and the ability to turn Deadpool into a undead Vampire might be too much. this does not work. in fact, dracula *tried* to feed on wade's blood, and was only *weakened* by it. apparently, wade's blood is akin to vampire k-nite.

Trackz
Interesting fight. Dracula stats are not that impressive as some may think on average showings, however his special abilities can make this a sure win more often than not if h fights to the best of his abilities. Dracula stat wise is more around teenager Parker as he has trouble with beings like Werewolf By Night, Morbius, Blade, and others. But the whole ability to turn into Mist, call forth lightning, summoning creatures of the night, and the ability to turn Deadpool into a undead Vampire might be too much.

Both Blade and Werewolf by Night have put Deadpool down though. Werewolf by night especially is no joke...he's beaen Sabretooth and Hulk. One could definitely make the argument they would take the majority from Deadpool.

Not sure about the spiderman comparison. Spiderman tried to fight an Egyptian vampire a while back and was completely unable to harm him (to be fair, so was Blade).

I honestly don't see how Deadpool makes this a fight after the way their first fight went.

Mindset
Both Blade and Werewolf by Night have put Deadpool down though. Werewolf by night especially is no joke...he's beaen Sabretooth and Hulk. One could definitely make the argument they would take the majority from Deadpool.

I honestly don't see how Deadpool makes this a fight after the way their first fight went. When did Blade beat Deadpool?

Trackz
Originally posted by Mindset
When did Blade beat Deadpool? in Deadpool: The Gauntlet.

They fought twice, the first ended after he weaved through his bullets and lifted by his neck and told him to stand down. Then he got saved by Shiklah. The second fight ended with Blade about to cut Deadpool's head in half, then he got saved by Shiklah. Deadpool struggled with CIS, as he does, but Blade came out on top in both encounters. Similarly, Werewolf By Night, while mindcontrolled, tanked Deadpool's attacks and launched him several feet. Next we see Werewolf by Night cornering Shiklah, presumably after gutting Deadpool. Naturally Deadpool heals and is fine later in the issue.

SamZED

Not sure about the spiderman comparison. Spiderman tried to fight an Egyptian vampire a while back and was completely unable to harm him (to be fair, so was Blade).

I honestly don't see how Deadpool makes this a fight after the way their first fight went. Werewolf beat Deadpool? Been some time but I recall him doing pretty well against the whole team.

Trackz
Originally posted by SamZED
Werewolf beat Deadpool? Been some time but I recall him doing pretty well against the whole team. You're thinking of that weird centaur symbiote werewolf thing that was a part of the fearsome four. werewolf by night fought deadpool and shiklah by himself right after they fought modok.

the fight was basically, werewolf attacks, deadpool tries to shoot him. werewolf tanks all of the bullets and punches deadpool several yards into the castle. then we see shiklah running away in the castle and werewolf by night shows up with blood on his hands. deadpool reappears a bit later with armor on to fight werewolf again and it ends when he cuts the mindcontrol collar off him

CadenceV2

I honestly don't see how Deadpool makes this a fight after the way their first fight went.

True points.

SamZED
You're thinking of that weird centaur symbiote werewolf thing that was a part of the fearsome four. werewolf by night fought deadpool and shiklah by himself right after they fought modok.

the fight was basically, werewolf attacks, deadpool tries to shoot him. werewolf tanks all of the bullets and punches deadpool several yards into the castle. then we see shiklah running away in the castle and werewolf by night shows up with blood on his hands. deadpool reappears a bit later with armor on to fight werewolf again and it ends when he cuts the mindcontrol collar off him Yeah I was probably thinking of that. I should re-read the whole story.

CadenceV2
I am a pretty big Werewolf by Night fan, have all his old stuff on Marvel Essentials, as well many comics with Ghost Rider, Hulk, and Such. Glad to see he is still respected enough to beat Deadpool.

YFZ 350
he did a bit in mi13. He ran with his super speed, then took out the black knight in one panel or so. He also used it against blade and his hunters , but the art was different. He killed them all in a minute or so I think. I believe Blade stated Drac moves faster than he can blink or something.

-K-M-
I am a pretty big Werewolf by Night fan, have all his old stuff on Marvel Essentials, as well many comics with Ghost Rider, Hulk, and Such. Glad to see he is still respected enough to beat Deadpool.

Pssssst...he has actually beaten Savage Hulk too

juggernaut74
Originally posted by YFZ 350
I believe Blade stated Drac moves faster than he can blink or something. Actually Blade stated Drac moves in eyeblinks and that he took down the entire elite vampire hunting squad in under 30 seconds.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.