Zarbon VS ALL HULKS

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Dramatic Gecko
An abandoned ruined city...

Start Scene:

Bruce Banner is running away from several Hulks wanting to pummel him. In his frantic sprint he runs into Zarbon, "What the hell is this?" Zarbon is here to take over the planet in the name of Lord Frieza.

"Please you have to get me out of here!" Bruce urges.

Zarbon sneers, "Why would I do that? Lea me alone."

Suddenly flying debri from a building erupts and slams Bruce against the ground with force that would kill a normal man. A Hulk erupts from beneath the Debri and sevral more Hulks come charging from the buildings. Some bigger and scarier than others.

Zarbon looks a little shocked. "Oh. Well this could be more exciting that I thought."

This battle is between Zarbon and every version of Hulk to exist. Who is the ultimate green machine?

ScreamPaste
Originally posted by Dramatic Gecko
This battle is between Zarbon and every version of Hulk to exist. Who is the ultimate green machine? u wot.

Time Immemorial
Originally posted by ScreamPaste
u wot.

laughing

Dramatic Gecko
u wot.

I realise I am just egging on DBZ and Hulk Fanboys to kill each other, but I love a heated debate.

Time Immemorial
I realise I am just egging on DBZ and Hulk Fanboys to kill each other, but I love a heated debate.

Carver is so defeated by the hulk today and so enamored by DBZ, he will just kill himself if he reads this thread.

Lek Kuen
Carver is a bigger dbz fan then Hulk. And none of the other hulk fans will read this forum

Dramatic Gecko
Originally posted by Lek Kuen
Carver is a bigger dbz fan then Hulk. And none of the other hulk fans will read this forum

Yes I've noticed a large population of forum users just keep their penisis in the Comic VS area.

Tell them to come hither.

Time Immemorial
Yes I've noticed a large population of forum users just keep their penisis in the Comic VS area.

Tell them to come hither.

I chopped Carver's gamma rated dick off today in debates, I doubt he will come around.

ScreamPaste

Tell them to come hither. Been working on getting them to come here. mmm

Time Immemorial
Been working on getting them to come here. mmm

I'm fully willing to castrate and neuter the Hulk any day of the week.

Dramatic Gecko
Originally posted by Time Immemorial
I'm fully willing to castrate and neuter the Hulk any day of the week.

We get it. You hate hulk.

Time Immemorial
We get it. You hate hulk.

Lol, no. I like him. I just like messing with carver.

Dramatic Gecko
Zarbon zaps all of them to hell with Elegant Blaster.

TheTyrant
Zarbon can beat most of the Hulks. Top-tier Hulks like Apocalyptified Hulk, WBH, and WWH can take him, however.

Zack Fair
Hulk ****s him up.

Dramatic Gecko
Originally posted by TheTyrant
Zarbon can beat most of the Hulks. Top-tier Hulks like Apocalyptified Hulk, WBH, and WWH can take him, however.

And 80s Hulk

http://media-cache-ec0.pinimg.com/236x/77/33/38/773338e3a545828ed5ceab276b4b2b90.jpg

BloodRain
Didn't see this thread..

..yeah stronger versions of Hulk Still.

Or Lou ****ing Ferrigno.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.