Meetra Surik vs Kas'im

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carthage
Force sabers all out

AncientPower
Surik wins, I think she has to be a good duelist to face down multiple Imperial Guards at once and win, so I think that she could hold her own in sabers.

In Force she stomps.

Nalaniel
Surik.

Fated Xtasy
This can go in two directions depending on the circumstances and which version of Meetra we're talking about.

Kas'im was a master duelist who was described as the greatest swordsmen of his time iirc, he's no joke. But that said, Meetra from the Revan novel is nowhere near him, she'd give him a decent fight, but her weakened connection and loss of power hinders her abilities and as stated above she is nowhere near him.

Now if this is KoTOR2 Meetra(which - knowing Carthage- it isn't) her force connection and her wound grant her a great advantage, as she is seemingly able to pick up any form her enemy uses and apply it with great expertise. she's a user of the extremely rare force enlightenment ability which pushes powers like force valor, force speed and force protection to their end degree. Meetra would take the victory in a good fight.

lol, I hope you didn't make this thread to get me and Emperordmb to argue Carthage. that'd be silly big grin

FreshestSlice
Honestly, even novel Surik beats Kas'im.

DarthAnt66
Originally posted by Fated Xtasy
lol, I hope you didn't make this thread to get me and Emperordmb to argue Carthage. that'd be silly big grin
Even dmb or Neph wouldn't vote for Kas'im here. wink

Fated Xtasy
Originally posted by DarthAnt66
Even dmb or Neph wouldn't vote for Kas'im here. wink

Such is your influence over them cool

Q99
He may win in sabers (though not easily), but she wins in all-out.

Nalaniel
Originally posted by Q99
He may win in sabers (though not easily), but she wins in all-out.

Agreed.

Emperordmb
I would certainly vote Kas'im if this is novel Meetra.

NewGuy01
As if they were two different characters. Meetra's canonical appearance and capabilities were showcased in the novel, and I don't care to argue with it.

Kas'im is likely Meetra's superior by a margin.

Fated Xtasy
Originally posted by NewGuy01
As if they were two different characters. Meetra's canonical appearance and capabilities were showcased in the novel, and I don't care to argue with it.

Kas'im is likely Meetra's superior by a margin.

LOL not like it's your call to make boo wink they may not be two different characters but they are different Versions of her one very strong and the other significantly weaker.

Most of us tend to see it the other way. Meetra is weakened and not at her best during Revan .

I'll provide the proof within a few days. eek! I've gone mad with caffeine anyway

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.