reality

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Carllux
GOD demonstrated HIS love by sending His Son Jesus Christ, who died and rose from the dead to GIVE us eternal life.

He guaranteed to heal your bodies when you ask Him. GUARANTEES!!!

Oneness
Originally posted by Carllux
GOD demonstrated HIS love by sending His Son Jesus Christ, who died and rose from the dead to GIVE us eternal life.

He guaranteed to heal your bodies when you ask Him. GUARANTEES!!! I'm to undergo metempsychosis with the tough S.O.B in less than 2 years.

Dramatic Gecko
Originally posted by Oneness
I'm to undergo metempsychosis with the tough S.O.B in less than 2 years.

ONENESS!!! YOUR THREAD BUMPING IS THREATING THE FABRIC OF THE UNIVERSE!

Oneness
y'all think im playin'

chronic ketosis, isolation cryotank; enough melatonin to put me out for days - ketamine induction from an almost non-existent heartbeat.

When you think you wake up seven times over the course of a week from homely locale to areas alien, spend months living a life that isn't real, you'll know what it's like to be crucified if that's the trip you want to take.

Real drugs can't do what the mind can do. LSD is too short-lived to approach the full distance a mind can go.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.