Dante's Inferno 2 needs to happen

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

quanchi112
This gives me some hope it may happen.

http://www.ign.com/articles/2014/08/21/naughty-dog-animator-creates-trailer-for-dantes-redemption

Tzeentch
so does your mom

quanchi112
You obviously have no sex life.

Estacado
Originally posted by Tzeentch
so does your mom

quanchi112
Originally posted by Estacado
Another virgin. Your arms are weak.

Tzeentch
Originally posted by quanchi112
You obviously have no sex life. ask your mom

quanchi112
ask your mom She said you're some ugly security guard nerd who embarrasses himself all the time. You disgust us both.

Estacado
You obviously have no sex life.

Tzeentch
that says a lot about her standards

Lek Kuen
Estacado stop the Thanos on Thanos hate

Estacado
Originally posted by Lek Kuen
Estacado stop the Thanos on Thanos hate

http://images.killermovies.com/forums/custom_avatars/avatar76311_206.gif

FinalAnswer
She said you're some ugly security guard nerd who embarrasses himself all the time. You disgust us both.

so does your mom

Estacado
^
thumb up

http://images.killermovies.com/forums/custom_avatars/avatar76311_206.gif

quanchi112
You don't even deny the punyness of yours or the lack of ass you get from the ladies.

quanchi112
that says a lot about her standards My mom is a racist too.

quanchi112
Originally posted by FinalAnswer
Hush, dork.

Estacado
You don't even deny the punyness of yours or the lack of ass you get from the ladies.

Kazenji
The stupid bickering aside

yeah a sequel needs to happen for Dante's Inferno.

jinXed by JaNx
I thoroughly enjoyed this game and in some respects prefer it God of War and DEvil May Cry. I don't know that a sequel is necessary though. As long as it's not just sticking, Dante back in hell for a half baked reason i wouldn't be opposed to it. I suppose there is a lot you could do with the story but i fear it would just be a game that retreads what the first already did.

Impediment
I own Dante's Inferno and enjoyed playing it, but it was too easy. Also, the final stretch of the game where you had to play through the levels a certain way to achieve the set goals was weak.

jinXed by JaNx
Originally posted by Impediment
I own Dante's Inferno and enjoyed playing it, but it was too easy. Also, the final stretch of the game where you had to play through the levels a certain way to achieve the set goals was weak.

If you chose to invest and level the right abilities it wasn't difficult at all. The first boss, death, was the hardest part of the game for me laughing out loud . It had it moments but as a whole it was a pretty casual game but i don't think that's a bad thing. Aside from some instances that came few and far between, i never found, God of War to be a difficult game.

quanchi112
Weak.

Originally posted by jinXed by JaNx
I thoroughly enjoyed this game and in some respects prefer it God of War and DEvil May Cry. I don't know that a sequel is necessary though. As long as it's not just sticking, Dante back in hell for a half baked reason i wouldn't be opposed to it. I suppose there is a lot you could do with the story but i fear it would just be a game that retreads what the first already did. Have him go to Purgatory next time. It also wasn't over at the end. I loved this game.

NemeBro
It was a fairly competent God of War clone with a plotline borrowed from classical literature. Now that said borrowed plotline is over with, where would they go?

A continuation would be nothing more than a cash-in.

quanchi112
Originally posted by NemeBro
It was a fairly competent God of War clone with a plotline borrowed from classical literature. Now that said borrowed plotline is over with, where would they go?

A continuation would be nothing more than a cash-in. Purgatory. Every game released is a company trying to cash in.

NemeBro
And that's a damn shame.

Kazenji
Originally posted by jinXed by JaNx
If you chose to invest and level the right abilities it wasn't difficult at all. The first boss, death, was the hardest part of the game for me laughing out loud . It had it moments but as a whole it was a pretty casual game but i don't think that's a bad thing. Aside from some instances that came few and far between, i never found, God of War to be a difficult game.

I only really had trouble with Lucifer he had some annoying attacks moves & also maybe some other annoying sections.

Bentley
Originally posted by NemeBro
A continuation would be nothing more than a cash-in.

Super Mario 3 begs to differ Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance

Impediment
Lust was my favorite level.

Cleopatra had demon babies emerging from her nipples.

And cocks. Big, meaty cocks everywhere.

quanchi112
It has been decided this game needs a sequel. Amazing game.

Kazenji
So how are you going to get in contact with that Naughty Dog animator?

quanchi112
Originally posted by Kazenji
So how are you going to get in contact with that Naughty Dog animator? Hopefully, the article on ign is enough to spark interest in this lucrative franchise.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.