Automata (2014)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

marwash22
Plot Synopsis:
Jacq Vaucan, an insurance agent of ROC robotics corporation, routinely investigates the case of manipulating a robot. What he discovers will have profound consequences for the future of humanity.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/5/53/Aut%C3%B3mata_poster.jpg

Starring: Antonio Banderas, Javier Bardem, Dylan McDermott, Melanie Griffith, Robert Forster.

zHg8lKk3vJo

marwash22
Will Smith is looking weird in this iRobot sequel.

Kazenji
Originally posted by marwash22
Will Smith is looking weird in this iRobot sequel.

Looks nothing at all like an iRobot movie.

marwash22
Did you see I Robot? The premise for this movie is almost exactly the same, right down to having laws that robots supposedly can't break.

Kazenji
Did you see I Robot? The premise for this movie is almost exactly the same, right down to having laws that robots supposedly can't break.

Those rules didn't originate in a movie just letting you know, Isaac Asimov thought those up

also you might as well bring in Aliens, Bicentennial Man or even the 2009 Astro Boy movie.

marwash22
okay, kaz, this movie doesn't look anything like i robot. wink

Kazenji
okay, kaz, this movie doesn't look anything like i robot. wink

Yeah, you just keep telling yourself that.

Lek Kuen
Originally posted by Kazenji
Those rules didn't originate in a movie just letting you know, Isaac Asimov thought those up

Hmmm so you refute him talking about similarities to I Robot by saying a central theme of I robot didn't originate in I robot instead the creator of I Robot made it for I robot.

Kazenji
Originally posted by Lek Kuen
Hmmm so you refute him talking about similarities to I Robot by saying a central theme of I robot didn't originate in I robot instead the creator of I Robot made it for I robot.

Nope, It just seemed like Marwash thought those rules originated in from a movie

that and he was comparing two movies because they showed the Robot laws when other movies had them too.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.