Tol Braga and Darth Thanaton vs. ROTJ Vader

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Can the jedi/sith duo take down Sidious's personal juggernaut?

fight takes place in a forest clearing.

carthage
Good thread Supreme.

Should be an even split or a slim majority for the team imo. Thanaton is the weak link, but assuming Braga can hold Vader off Thanatons lightning can momentarily stagger him or something enough for them to move in. I think Vader can pull wins off as well though, Im not really sure

Emperordmb
Vader. I think the setting really benefits Vader, this is the exact environment I would see Vader finding shit to throw at them.

Sinious
Originally posted by carthage
Good thread Supreme.

Should be an even split or a slim majority for the team imo. Thanaton is the weak link, but assuming Braga can hold Vader off Thanatons lightning can momentarily stagger him or something enough for them to move in. I think Vader can pull wins off as well though, Im not really sure

Makes sense. Im leaning team here as well.

Originally posted by Emperordmb
Vader. I think the setting really benefits Vader, this is the exact environment I would see Vader finding shit to throw at them.

I agree, though both members of the team are powerful force users and I think it might be more than Vader can handle.

carthage
Well that's the thing Vader has fought 5 Jedi at once and bested them and that was before wayyy before his prime.

The only thing Braga has is durability, Thanaton's lightning shouldn't be much of an issue. After consideration I think Vader can take this 6-7/10. Both guys can get TKED out and EU Vader is faster than either of them. Team can take a few rounds I guess.

Good fight though

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.