TMNT vs Juggernaut

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Time Immemorial
Bloodlusted

Arena fight

KingD19
They can't stop Cain and he can't hit them. Stalemate until the turtles get tired I guess. Or Cain gives up.

X-Men Legends 1
Juggernaut

Time Immemorial
Originally posted by KingD19
They can't stop Cain and he can't hit them. Stalemate until the turtles get tired I guess. Or Cain gives up.

He was pretty fast, blocking pretty much all of Logans attacks.

KingD19
The Turtle Bros. are a lot faster than Logan, like a whole lot faster. And they're damn skilled too.

Genesis-Soldier
depends on surroundings. unless they can completely immobilise juggs movement suddenly e.g. up to his chin in concrete so he cant even twitch an arm or leg (rather then half way) then the turtles would lose

TheVaultDweller
I go with Juggs, purely because I think that he should be able to outlast them. It's in an arena, so no concrete to randomly encase him in, so no way for them to immobilise him. They are much faster, and have decent durability etc. of their own, but they can't hurt him, and I am sure that eventually they will start tiring out. And then it's Juggs' turn.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.