Wolf Sazen vs Agen Kolar

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carthage
Force sabers all out

NewGuy01
Agen crushes him.

Nalaniel
Agen.

Trocity
Agen takes both his arms

Q99
I place 'em both at mid-council, should be a good fight.

carthage
Sazen wins due to his mastery of Vaapad

Emperordmb
Originally posted by carthage
Sazen wins due to his mastery of Vaapad
you're joking right?

Q99
Sazen has a win against Azard and a mutual-kill with Stryfe. Kolar has a win against pre-dooku-training Quinlan Vos.

carthage
I think he's calling you out Newguy SWF style.

Emperordmb
I'm not really sure what that's supposed to mean.

carthage
Stop derailing the thread Emperor

Emperordmb
Stop derailing the thread Emperor
You said something, and I was merely asking you what you meant. That is not derailing the thread any more than that comment you made was.

carthage
Please post who you think would win Emperor... What do your comments have to do with the thread?

Emperordmb
Please post who you think would win Emperor... What do your comments have to do with the thread?
You made a comment that was seemingly directed at me, and I was merely asking what you meant by that. So if you could just explain the meaning of your comment, which had nothing more to do with the thread than any of my comments did, I'd gladly be on my way.

This is of course the comment I am referring to:
I think he's calling you out Newguy SWF style.

I will also have to think on this match-up a bit more before I decide who to side with.

NewGuy01
Originally posted by Q99
Sazen has a win against Azard and a mutual-kill with Stryfe. Kolar has a win against pre-dooku-training Quinlan Vos.

Quinlan Vos was a Jedi Master and confirmed master of Ataru even prior to his training under the Count and Sora--And he defeated Volfe Karkko when an entire Jedi Council couldn't.

Agen still comfortably kicked his ass, something only Dooku and Mace have replicated. And honestly, I see nothing putting Sazen decisively above Quinlan even as of the TPM-era comics.

Q99
Originally posted by NewGuy01
Quinlan Vos was a Jedi Master and confirmed master of Ataru even prior to his training under the Count and Sora--

Yes, but he still wasn't all that special for a master at that point.

He was also locked down hard until three masters boosted him.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.