Link vs Thanos

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Time Immemorial
Omni force link w/Tri Force

vs

Thanos with IG without Time Gem.

StealthRanger
I... just.... what

Epicurus
Dumb thread.

Time Immemorial
Originally posted by Epicurus
Dumb thread.

Cry more, you one to talk Mr. Q vs Celestialsapien Warrior.

Foollaughing out loud

Time Immemorial
Originally posted by StealthRanger
I... just.... what

Well what you think?

Bentley
Quan is biased, so he'll chose Link.

According to him Link trashes pretty much every fictional character out there, from Voldemort to those sh_tty vampires from Vampire Diaries.

Epicurus
Originally posted by Time Immemorial
Cry more, you one to talk Mr. Q vs Celestialsapien Warrior.

Foollaughing out loud
That is far, far more interesting as compared to your aneurysm-causing IG-Thanos threads.

Even worse, you don't even add stips to them, Supra.

Time Immemorial
That is far, far more interesting as compared to your aneurysm-causing IG-Thanos threads.

Even worse, you don't even add stips to them, Supra.

Q is boring as shit and no one cares to go back and watch it or has it on DVD or Netflix.

I did add stips to all them slum dog.

Epicurus
Q is boring as shit and no one cares to go back and watch it or has it on DVD or Netflix.

I did add stips to all them slum dog.
You don't need to bother watching, considering wikipedia is everyone's friend.

You can try to do better than resorting to knee-jerk reactionist racism, Supra.thumb up

Time Immemorial
You don't need to bother watching, considering wikipedia is everyone's friend.

You can try to do better than resorting to knee-jerk reactionist racism, Supra.thumb up

Racism? Quit making things up and derailing the thread.

Thanos with IG besides Time gem vs Tri Force is a good match up. Considering you love eternals and celestials, those devices put them up there. However they are both warriors and can still have at it that way if they choose.

Epicurus
Racism? Quit making things up and derailing the thread.

Thanos with IG besides Time gem vs Tri Force is a good match up. Considering you love eternals and celestials, those devices put them up there. However they are both warriors and can still have at it that way if they choose.
You can do better than pretending to suffer from short term amnesia, Supra.

Nope. You need to read Infinity Gauntlet and Infinity War. Even an incomplete IG can grant greater power than 5 CCUs, which in themselves are more powerful than anything the TriForce can bring to the table.

Also, the IG is far, far more powerful than Freddy Krueger and the dream-demons who empower him.thumb up

Maybe read the comics instead of making dumb threads which highlight your ignorance of the characters?

Time Immemorial
You can do better than pretending to suffer from short term amnesia, Supra.

Nope. You need to read Infinity Gauntlet and Infinity War. Even an incomplete IG can grant greater power than 5 CCUs, which in themselves are more powerful than anything the TriForce can bring to the table.

Also, the IG is far, far more powerful than Freddy Krueger and the dream-demons who empower him.thumb up

Maybe read the comics instead of making dumb threads which highlight your ignorance of the characters?

Makes sense, try harder.

Epicurus
Makes sense
Your response doesn't.
try harder.
What?

Yesitme
Link cannot beat Thanos. Nothing in the Zeldaverse, even the Tri-force deities can really do anything to match him, this is an utter curbstomp for the galactic tyrant.

Utrigita
I... just.... what

StealthRanger
Yeah, how can anyone in their right mind see this as anything other than just an outright bolostomp?

****, Triforce is at best planetary, and even Marvel mid tiers are stellar, Standard Thanos>

Epicurus
^You should check out his other dumb threads about Thanos w/ IG:
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=599551
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=599507

StealthRanger
Wait, he makes pro Thanos stomps, quanchi's obsessed with Thano... oh god, could it be....

Epicurus
^He's Supra.

And even quan doesn't make pro-Thanos spite threads.

StealthRanger
I was going to say a Quanchi dupe (jokingly), but given the thread is one sided as ****, yeah

ScreamPaste
I... just.... what
Echoing this.

Going to correct one or things while I'm here, though:

"When Hyrule was created by the three goddesses at the beginning of time, there were certain side effects of its creation which Din, Nayru and Farore did not anticipate. As the three holy women breathed life into the world and chased away Emptiness, their potent breath slipped through tiny cracks in the folds of space and created millions of alternate worlds in the process. One of these worlds became the land known as Termina."

Yeah, how can anyone in their right mind see this as anything other than just an outright bolostomp?

****, Triforce is at best planetary, and even Marvel mid tiers are stellar, Standard Thanos> The ToP alone has a planetary feat without the rest of the triforce as of ALBW.

So there's that.

This thread can die in a fire, though, yeah.

Time Immemorial
^You should check out his other dumb threads about Thanos w/ IG:
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=599551
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=599507

I was going to say a Quanchi dupe (jokingly), but given the thread is one sided as ****, yeah

Should we go over all the stupid threads you two have made?

Time Immemorial
Wait, he makes pro Thanos stomps, quanchi's obsessed with Thano... oh god, could it be....

Lol, the things you used to say used to piss me off, now I just see through the inner troll in you. Its a fictional debate. Press the brakes and chill out.

Impediment
Closed at the request of the thread starter.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.