Aquaman vs Hulk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Delta1938
So, we have an amalgam Aquaman. Combine both Pre and Post-FLASHPOINT AM. So the stacked strength, speed, durability and skills, plus the water hand and trident. How many out of 10 does he get against the following Hulk incarnations? Note: This is NOT a gauntlet. He can use the water hand to reverse mutations, but he won't be spamming it and assume it'll be a bit into the fight before he decides to use it(if it lasts that long.

Gray Hulk.

Gravage Hulk.

Savage Hulk.

Professor Hulk.

Delta1938
Well, I thought at least Pr and Riv would have some interest in this. mad

Oh and let's throw in Banner-Hulk. If I have the incarnation right.

Stoic
I think that the Hulk is a little too high up on the totem pole.

carver9
How Hulk has been portrayed recently, it's debatable if Aquaman could even hurt him. I would give Aquaman the majority against Gravage and Grey Hulk though.

Badabing
Originally posted by Delta1938
Well, I thought at least Pr and Riv would have some interest in this. mad

Oh and let's throw in Banner-Hulk. If I have the incarnation right. Pr has been gone for days. He didn't even reply to my PM which show scans of Hulk walking through Cyclops' eye beam. I think LoB may have kidnapped him! peaches

Delta1938
Originally posted by Badabing
Pr has been gone for days. He didn't even reply to my PM which show scans of Hulk walking through Cyclops' eye beam. I think LoB may have kidnapped him! peaches

But I can't break the contract!! Bada, you in with me on Operation: Leprechaun Rescue?

Zack Fair
RIP Aquaman

Prof. T.C McAbe
Gray Hulk. 8/10

Gravage Hulk. 8/10

Savage Hulk. 7/10

Professor Hulk 6/10

carver9
LHM

Prof. T.C McAbe
Originally posted by carver9
LHM

Combine both Pre and Post-FLASHPOINT AM. So the stacked strength, speed, durability and skills, plus the water hand and trident

carver9
Originally posted by Prof. T.C McAbe
Combine both Pre and Post-FLASHPOINT AM. So the stacked strength, speed, durability and skills, plus the water hand and trident

Savage has defeated more powerful than that and if we are using recent Savage, it's debatable if Aquaman could even hurt him.

Delta1938
Savage has defeated more powerful than that and if we are using recent Savage, it's debatable if Aquaman could even hurt him.

I believe it was Savage that got owned by water, too. shifty

Prof. T.C McAbe

I think it is classic Savage Hulk tbh and he had his share of losings too against weaker opponents than this AM. This is no insult but stacked stats of both AM are pretty uber. Current AM is mid to high herald imo + the stats of the former, and water hand and trident...

carver9
I think it is classic Savage Hulk tbh and he had his share of losings too against weaker opponents than this AM. This is no insult but stacked stats of both AM are pretty uber. Current AM is mid to high herald imo + the stats of the former, and water hand and trident...

If it's Classic then you have a point.

Zack Fair
So what other lifting feats does Aquaman have under his belt? Besides that one time he lifted the end of a cruiser.

carver9
Originally posted by Zack Fair
So what other lifting feats does Aquaman have under his belt? Besides that one time he lifted the end of a cruiser.

He threw a sub with ease. Twice.

Delta1938
I think it is classic Savage Hulk

That's what I had in mind.

Stoic

So with all that you mentioned that this Aquaman has in terms of power, do you believe that he can hang with Superman, Thor, Majestic, Blue Marvel, Silver Surfer, Orion, Hyperion, or Ultraman? I'm not seeing it to be honest.

janus77
Fishmonger vs Grey Hulk would be a good fight, till Hulk kicks it up a notch and wins.

All the other scenarios, Hulk makes fishpaste out of Am.

Prof. T.C McAbe
Originally posted by Stoic
So with all that you mentioned that this Aquaman has in terms of power, do you believe that he can hang with Superman, Thor, Majestic, Blue Marvel, Silver Surfer, Orion, Hyperion, or Ultraman? I'm not seeing it to be honest.

Please, be so kind and don't put words in my mouth or accuse me of lying. Thanks.

Current AM is on or almost on WW level from what we see and before the reboot he wasn't weak either. The Water hand and the trident make him more than capable to hang with those you mentioned.

Estacado
Originally posted by Badabing
Pr has been gone for days. He didn't even reply to my PM which show scans of Hulk walking through Cyclops' eye beam. I think LoB may have kidnapped him! peaches
Maybe he just hates you that's why he doesn't answer...uhuh

BTW Brucie has been absent as well....mmm

CadenceV2
Since Hulk has withstood attacks on the electron level, molecule level, and transmutation level I see no reason for the water hand to work. However there been times where stabbing Hulk in the head (wolverine fans love that) and that KO Hulk.

So high end feats he should walk all over AM. Low ends he gets stomp lol.

Also by professor Hulk we mean Merge Hulk of the 90s? He be the near equal of Aquaman. That version of Hulk took on a re empowered Thor gone Warrior Madness, as well a Nuke with little problem.

Delta1938
Originally posted by Stoic

You didn't read the OP, did you?

Originally posted by CadenceV2
Also by professor Hulk we mean Merge Hulk of the 90s? He be the near equal of Aquaman. That version of Hulk took on a re empowered Thor gone Warrior Madness, as well a Nuke with little problem.

IIRC, Hulk was said to be "madder than ever" or something along those lines before that fight with WM Thor. I think it was shrapnel in his brain(from when he was Savage Banner) that undid the fail safe that turned him into Savage Banner if he got too mad. Basically, it shouldn't have been a normal showing for Professor Hulk.

carver9
Wrong. I think you are getting your fights mixed up.

CadenceV2
Originally posted by Delta1938
You didn't read the OP, did you?

IIRC, Hulk was said to be "madder than ever" or something along those lines before that fight with WM Thor. I think it was shrapnel in his brain(from when he was Savage Banner) that undid the fail safe that turned him into Savage Banner if he got too mad. Basically, it shouldn't have been a normal showing for Professor Hulk.

This fight happen way after Apocalypse removed the shrapnel from his brain, and after the event of a second Marvel Universe powering Hulk in some obscure way after the Onslaught event.

This was Hulk after meeting Maestro, and was pretending to become Maestro to give the world a common foe to fight thanks to some crappy plan the Leader came up with IIRC that reason.

Thor was re empowered after being de powered, and stated to gone Warrior Madness on Professor Hulk pretending to be Maestro. Hulk even saved Thor from the Nuclear blast. After the Nuke went off, Hulk went into hiding.

Wrong. I think you are getting your fights mixed up.

My fights mixed up? Or the comment below me?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.