Manhatten vs Ghost Rider

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Time Immemorial
Battle Royal

The good Dr. Vs Ghost Rider

Trocity
Dr. Manhattan stomps

Time Immemorial
Makes sense, I don't see the PS working on him.

Kazenji
roll eyes (sarcastic)

GR "DOES" have other attacks besides the PS

but yeah Dr Manhatten wins.

Epicurus
Depends on the Rider, and how Manhattan fares against actual magic-based attacks.

DarkSaint85
I have seen zero magic resistance feats from Manhattan.

Therefore, he loses.

Prof. T.C McAbe
I think it would be an interesting fight. However, the doc seemed superior, though I don't know his current feats and he naver faced an opponent with superpowers.

CadenceV2
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
I have seen zero magic resistance feats from Manhattan.

Therefore, he loses.

^ This. Also I see no way for Manhattan to beat a serious Ghost Rider base on GR feats and abilities.

http://www.comicvine.com/forums/gen-discussion-1/ghost-rider-tribute-1457426/

Dr. Manhattan is outclass and cannot harm GR in any way. Until someone can prove Dr. M can resist supernatural energies or does not have a soul to attack, then GR wins.

maxivitopowe
Manhattan

Time Immemorial
Originally posted by CadenceV2
^ This. Also I see no way for Manhattan to beat a serious Ghost Rider base on GR feats and abilities.

http://www.comicvine.com/forums/gen-discussion-1/ghost-rider-tribute-1457426/

Dr. Manhattan is outclass and cannot harm GR in any way. Until someone can prove Dr. M can resist supernatural energies or does not have a soul to attack, then GR wins.

This only shows ignorance. If you read all the watchman comics, you would realize how DM power works.

Epicurus
Originally posted by Time Immemorial
This only shows ignorance. If you read all the watchman comics, you would realize how DM power works.
I have read all Watchmen issues containing Manhattan, and in no issue is there any proof that he can resist a magical, soul-based attack.

You're one to talk though, considering you've never even touched a comic in your life.

maxivitopowe
thumb up

CadenceV2
Originally posted by Epicurus
I have read all Watchmen issues containing Manhattan, and in no issue is there any proof that he can resist a magical, soul-based attack.

You're one to talk though, considering you've never even touched a comic in your life.

thumb up

beatboks
Originally posted by Time Immemorial

O_o ??
Manhattan has never faced anyone of any consequence.
was completely bamboozled and out smarted by a street leveler despite having alleged omnipresence.
AND is virtually featless. Who's ignorant again??

Glorificus
Ghost Rider.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.