Rock Lee runs a gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Trocity
Half an hour rest in between fights

1. Train Heartnet
2. Usopp
4. Lucy Heartfilia
4. Isaac Netero
5. Meruem
6. Portgas D. Ace
7. Kid Goku

SSJGGogeta
Lee rapes all until Portgas, And can't beat him or Goku until he uses eighth gate.

Wei Phoenix
How does Lee beat Netero or the King?

draxx_tOfU
Stops cold at Netero.

SSJGGogeta
I'm not exactly sure who that is, but I know he's from Hunter X Hunter.

Do his feats surpass blasting dozen mile wide craters that reach the Earth's core with the shockwave of a punch, and reacting to light speed tiers?

AuraAngel
Lee can't use the 8th Gate.

Wei Phoenix
Netero poisons him if he loses.

SSJGGogeta
Originally posted by god hand
lee cant use eight gate. his limit is six

I'm aware.

That's why I said "until" he uses it.

Destructo dick
Originally posted by SSJGGogeta
I'm not exactly sure who that is, but I know he's from Hunter X Hunter.

Do his feats surpass blasting dozen mile wide craters that reach the Earth's core with the shockwave of a punch, and reacting to light speed tiers? lol

Trocity
I would be very interested in seeing scans of Rock Lee making mile wide craters that reach the earth's core just from the shockwaves of his punches because I know that never happened. Also, reacting to light speed tiers? Which Naruto character has the speed required to travel around the earth 7.5 times in 1 second?

Destructo dick
Originally posted by Trocity
I would be very interested in seeing scans of Rock Lee making mile wide craters that reach the earth's core just from the shockwaves of his punches because I know that never happened. and the Le lollightspeed don't forget that

Trocity
Originally posted by Destructo dick
and the Le lollightspeed don't forget that

LOL yeah, I went back and edited XD Forgot about that

Destructo dick
LOL yeah, I went back and edited XD Forgot about that yea that made me laugh a bit XD

OT : he definitely stops at netero

Trocity
Originally posted by Destructo dick
OT : he definitely stops at netero

thumb up

Bentley
I just finished reading Hunter X Hunter (well, the chapters that are out) and the notion of Rock Lee of all people beating Netero or Meruem is funny as hell.

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by Bentley
I just finished reading Hunter X Hunter (well, the chapters that are out) and the notion of Rock Lee of all people beating Netero or Meruem is funny as hell.

Welcome my brother

yungz22
I would be very interested in seeing scans of Rock Lee making mile wide craters that reach the earth's core just from the shockwaves of his punches because I know that never happened. Also, reacting to light speed tiers? Which Naruto character has the speed required to travel around the earth 7.5 times in 1 second?

its a wanked 8th gate feat one lee never demonstrated it and two madara never reached the earth's core after gai punched him..... Hes def not lightspeed tho

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.