Warb Null vs. Darth Maladi

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carthage
Spirit Armor vs. Intelligentsia

Force, sabers, all out

Trocity
Warb Null beats her down

Q99
Who?

*Looks up*

Interesting character! However, I don't think his great physical advantages are necessarily a good matchup against one who specializes in sorcery and can attack his mind, or with lightning, rather than a duel.

carthage
Depending on Maladis combat feats she can probably take him. He was killed by a pre prime Ulic

Q99
Maladi held off Shado Vao with lightning and maybe a bit of saber (she's described as agile, and while she was carrying a saber most of her defense seemed to be holding Shado's saber back with lightning), and hit Cade Skywalker with a memory walk (a strong ability!).

Cade managed to overcome the 'walk and hit her with one of his own, so she force-pushed him and escaped.

Also Nihl seemed to think if the two got involved, they'd likely destroy each other, but that may just be their skills at treachery.

carthage
Yeah she should have it then. Warn Null at best held off pre prime Jedi, but died in rather short order to a young Ulic. Maladi takes it

Trocity
Perhaps you're right then, I had forgotten some of that. I don't even remember Maladi fighting at all which is why I picked Warb lol.

Q99
She doesn't fight a *lot*, and the Shado fight was mostly off panel (one of those, 'Two characters are fighting. Cut away, cut back, still fighting' things), but yes, what she does show shows skill.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.