AOTC Kenobi vs. Darth Talon

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carthage
Force sabers all out

Q99
I think Kenobi will have problem with her force.

Nalaniel
Talon.

Trocity
Talon takes him out but he makes her work for it imo

NewGuy01
Talon.

carthage
Kenobi gets no respect.

Lord Stark
Originally posted by Q99
I think Kenobi will have problem with her force.

If he can block Dooku's lightning with seeming ease, Talon's won't be a problem.

Q99
Originally posted by Lord Stark
If he can block Dooku's lightning with seeming ease, Talon's won't be a problem.

I was thinking more her TK. TK's worked on him more often, and her TK is stronger than her lightning.

Lord Stark
Originally posted by Q99
I was thinking more her TK. TK's worked on him more often, and her TK is stronger than her lightning.

I don't know...I feel as though Kenobi's being low balled here. While his TK isn't great the dude was still promoted to the Jedi Council a mere months after AOTCs.

carthage
Yeah, no real argument there. Granted, there is a HUGE difference between beo g ragdolled by Dooku to potentially be ragdolled by Talon. But given Kenobis track record..

Fated Xtasy
Originally posted by carthage
Yeah, no real argument there. Granted, there is a HUGE difference between beo g ragdolled by Dooku to potentially be ragdolled by Talon. But given Kenobis track record..

To be fair to Kenobi he did only get ragged dolled by the same guy that held his own against Yoda erm

Still Talon could take it in a good fight

Q99
Opress's TK also did a good job on him. TK is, I'd say, his traditional weakness! He rarely manages to pull off a block against it.

Originally posted by Lord Stark
I don't know...I feel as though Kenobi's being low balled here. While his TK isn't great the dude was still promoted to the Jedi Council a mere months after AOTCs.

Hey, no doubt the guy's pretty good. But AotC, he's like, low-council. RotS, high-council.

Talon, she's on the Sith equivalent of the Council.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.