Loser Jedi fight

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carthage
All out

*All parties bloodlusted, Jedi morals off

Jolee Bindo vs Sha Gi vs Coleman Trebor vs Johun Othone

Battle takes place in the Trayus Academy Cafeteria

Nephthys
Jolee. He beat his wife who killed many Jedi in the war.

Fated Xtasy
Originally posted by Nephthys
Jolee. He beat his wife who killed many Jedi in the war.

LOL that could've been worded a little better Neph, I thought of something else when I read "beat his wife"

Nephthys
Well maybe if she'd beaten him more often there wouldn't a been a problem, nar wut i'm sayin'?

FreshestSlice
Jolee isn't a loser Jedi. He's your standard black role model/mentor like Morgan Freeman, with a less cool voice.

carthage
Trebor should win he carved his way through hordes of droids and died honorably in combat

Nephthys
Trebor accidentally killed himself by reflecting a blaster bolt into his own face. He is shit.

Emperordmb
IMO

1. Bindo
2. Othone
3. Trebor
4. Sha Gi

Trocity
Originally posted by Emperordmb
IMO

1. Bindo
2. Othone
3. Trebor
4. Sha Gi

Wow, Othone the second best. #3 and #4 are really hurtin', lol.

carthage
People really underestimate Sha Gi...

Emperordmb
Sha Gi foolishly ran to his death, and was a padawan who was stated to have below average martial skill.

NewGuy01
As if Othone were more proficient than a member of the Jedi high council.

Nephthys
Othone at least stalemated against that insanely proficient Twi'lek dude. Trebor killed himself with his own "speciality", blaster bolt reflection.

carthage
He actually managed to stalemate/gradually lose to Zannah'a boytoy love interest Twilek Male assassin. He should probably be able to take Sha in combat

Raptor22
I was wondering how u guys interpret this line from the old republic encyclopedia.

Jolee Bindo: Faught Exar Kun in the great sith war, then alongside Revan in the jedi civil war.

Do u guys take it as Bindo straight up fought Kun, or just that he fought him on opposing sides in a war but not necessarily engaging him personaly?

FreshestSlice
The later, otherwise he'd be dead.

Trocity
lol thumb up

The latter, for sure

DarthAnt66
Jolee was awesome, not a loser at all. erm

Q99
Originally posted by Raptor22
I was wondering how u guys interpret this line from the old republic encyclopedia.

Jolee Bindo: Faught Exar Kun in the great sith war, then alongside Revan in the jedi civil war.

Do u guys take it as Bindo straight up fought Kun, or just that he fought him on opposing sides in a war but not necessarily engaging him personaly?

He might've fought Exar personally at some point, but likely not one-on-one if he did.

Fated Xtasy
Originally posted by Nephthys
Well maybe if she'd beaten him more often there wouldn't a been a problem, nar wut i'm sayin'?

LMAO. I now see why Ant chose you stick out tongue

but seriously, Jolee out ranks all of these peons. much more experienced, still in shape due to Kashyyyk. can apparently bring down energy shields with the force? fought a crapload of Dark Jedi on Lehon along side Revan and Juhani. The old man is a beat in my opinion.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.