Loser Sith fight

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carthage
*All Sith are bloodlusted

Battle takes place in the Jedi temple

Darth Kruhl vs Darth Bandon vs Sedriss QL vs Kas'im

Emperordmb
I feel like this topic is named provocatively and is partially meant to spite me...

Trocity
lmao shoulda had Darth Maleval in a Loser Sith fight.

Bandon wins this

carthage
Originally posted by Emperordmb
I feel like this topic is named provocatively and is partially meant to spite me...

Nah I couldnt think of any other Sith to include. If youve got a better rec than. Kas'im let me know

Nephthys
Kas'im

carthage
1. Kas'im

2nd Sedriss

3. Bandon

4. Kruhl

Trocity
I forgot who Kruhl was, yeah he's definitely worse than Bandon

FreshestSlice
Paladius

carthage
He needs combat feats, does he have any? Was he humiliated in combat somehow?

NewGuy01
Half expected to see Bane here.

But since he's not, Emp should stop complaining about nothing.

carthage
Nah.

FreshestSlice
Originally posted by carthage
He needs combat feats, does he have any? Was he humiliated in combat somehow?
He fights trainee Nox without them having access to the Force and loses. As well as being extremely overweight.

NewGuy01
Trainee Nox had killed several lords by this point though, including a darth.

carthage
Hah thats pretty bad. Yeah he replaces Kas'im

FreshestSlice
Originally posted by NewGuy01
Trainee Nox had killed several lords by this point though, including a darth.
Trainee Nox has killed two Sith Lords by this point, one which they weakened significantly, and this dude.

Nephthys
She also beat Khem and killed a Terentatek.

FreshestSlice
Khem may be Force resistant, but Nox still has enhanced speed, strength, etc. with the Force and he just came out of stasis. Paladius has no excuse besides being an idiot who likes dying.

red8
Malgus dies.

carthage
huh

Nephthys
Originally posted by FreshestSlice
Khem may be Force resistant, but Nox still has enhanced speed, strength, etc. with the Force and he just came out of stasis. Paladius has no excuse besides being an idiot who likes dying.

Khems been killing force users for centuries though. The only ones to beat him were Hord and Nox. And despite being weakened on top of Nox just beating his ass, he still punches through a rock wall and helps take on a Terentatek right after the fight.

Paladius just arrogantly tried to take her on in lightsabers and got wreck'd because Nox is a ****ing boss.

Q99
I'd say Kas'im, Bandon, Kruhl, Sedriss.

Originally posted by Trocity
lmao shoulda had Darth Maleval in a Loser Sith fight.

I think most of the ones here are more in the 'relatively strong but lost to someone out of their league' category, so Kruhl (was killed in an attempt to kill Emperor Fel) fits better than Maleval, who's lower still.

I could picture Kruhl successfully assassinating most of these, none of them are as strong as Fel. Though a free for all and an assassination are different things.

FreshestSlice
Originally posted by Nephthys
Khems been killing force users for centuries though. The only ones to beat him were Hord and Nox. And despite being weakened on top of Nox just beating his ass, he still punches through a rock wall and helps take on a Terentatek right after the fight.

He's still not as strong as he once was. Sure it's impressive, but Nox still had the Force on their side during that.

He still has the Force during the duel. Yes, it was pure sabers, but he had access to the Force and Nox didn't. And he was chopped to blubbery bits. Yeah, Nox is pretty good, but it's a sad loss regardless.

carthage
Sedriss defeated another Inquisitor, he just had the misfortune of trying to fight Luke. He should be above Kruhl or Bandon. Q just hates him dor whatever reason stick out tongue

Q99
Originally posted by carthage
Sedriss defeated another Inquisitor, he just had the misfortune of trying to fight Luke. He should be above Kruhl or Bandon. Q just hates him dor whatever reason stick out tongue

He defeated two dark side elites... who are, themselves, chumps, two of them trying to take on Boba Fett (back when he *wasn't* viewed as a super jedi killer) was a mistake on their part, and Kam (back when he'd only been with Luke a few months, not the Jedi Master he'd become!) pretty easily took down the blademaster of the DSE. They don't have much dark side training, and seem to simply get a lot of their power imbued into them.

Kruhl gave an actual fight to Emperor Fel, used the terrain well, force and physical, etc.. Unlike Sedriss, he used force lightning and TK in his fights, Sedriss only did an attempted force choke (which not only Luke but Kam threw off) and his suicide move.

It is true that I am unimpressed with Sedriss in general and view him as a joke ^^ The only impressive feat he has is blowing himself up, and his force combat training seems incomplete compared to a sith- and I mean any sith, including all three of the others here. There's a difference between being a dark sider taught a specific trick or two and actually having a proper sith education.

Trocity
Originally posted by Q99
I think most of the ones here are more in the 'relatively strong but lost to someone out of their league' category

You're right, I just have to chuckle at Maleval. He was so menacing when you first met him.

Q99
Originally posted by Trocity
You're right, I just have to chuckle at Maleval. He was so menacing when you first met him.

I think he's a good example of how nasty *any* sith is to a normal soldier, even if he is there to, basically, help stormies kill other stormies and serve as a political officer, and isn't given an important mission like Kruhl.

carthage
Sedriss would defeat Maleval

Q99
Oh yes, he would. Sedriss has enough dark side for that, Maleval's low enough ranked that he doesn't have the good techniques either, just a bit of TK. Probably focuses on that fancy whip of his.

To draw a comparison to the Siege of Coruscant, Maleval'd be one of those random sith who match up against random Jedi in the background.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.