Turmeric is more powerful of an anti-depressant than most SSRIs

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Oneness
Yet the side-effects are the opposite; prozac causes weight gain, laziness, loss of muscle mass, and overall disregard for your former interests. Turmeric just makes you feel good and speeds your metabolism as opposed to slowing it like Marijuana or drug administered SSRIs.

#**** the system.

Omega Vision
Originally posted by Oneness

#**** the system.
you're a self-parody

Shakyamunison
Sorry Oneness, when it come to depression, our medicine is still in the dark ages.

Time Immemorial
One how do you take it, pill for or raw powder?

Oneness
Originally posted by Shakyamunison
Sorry Oneness, when it come to depression, our medicine is still in the dark ages. To whhat medicine are you referring?

Shakyamunison
To whhat medicine are you referring?

I am not referring to a medication. I am referring the medical industry as a whole.

Oneness
I am not referring to a medication. I am referring the medical industry as a whole. Oh, my mistake. I thought you said there's no medicine for your mental illness cause I know a lotta haters who use diagnoses as insults.

Shakyamunison
Oh, my mistake. I thought you said there's no medicine for your mental illness cause I know a lotta haters who use diagnoses as insults.

mad Are you calling me a hater! mad

Oneness
mad Are you calling me a hater! mad Towards me.

You'd probably bandwagon the ******* who hate on me tho.

Jerkoff.

Shakyamunison
Towards me.

You'd probably bandwagon the ******* who hate on me tho.

Jerkoff.

What? Can you not tell a joke? I probable the one person who does not hate you.

Oneness
What? Can you not tell a joke? I probable the one person who does not hate you. I can't tell a joke right now my Saturday was too ****ed up.

Working-class dependent men have to deal with bull-shit on saturdays so they can afford to learn from jiving ass schools so they can be independent in a country with ludicrous housing taxes; that's how it works.

Try working labor with a total ******* for 11 hours in 108 degrees on a mother****ing Saturday.

But hey, the other mother****er I worked with was cool, shared some sticky icky so at least I got to be high all day.

Time Immemorial
How do you take the Tumeric, in pill form or raw powder?

Oneness
It'd be eaten.Texture like grits or quinoa.

Robtard
http://authoritynutrition.com/top-10-evidence-based-health-benefits-of-turmeric/

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.