Green Lantern - Wonder Woman - Martain Manhunter - Shazam

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Supermex
Who wins?
No prep..
No B.F.R..
Dcnu..

G.L Hal

Vs

Wonder Woman

Vs

M.Manhunter

Vs

Shazam

Who wins this four way fight?
No team ups..
Last standing..

Star428
Either CM or MM should win. As long as MM uses his powers to the fullest extent and fights smart instead of CIS like he does frequently in the comics I'm leaning towards him winning in the end. Both WW and Jordan are two of my favorite characters but they're in over their heads in this battle.

Supermex
I have WW as the favored to win this..

Just from I believe people would vote for most..

I may be wrong..

Try to only pick one to win this kidssmile

Thanks

Star428
Originally posted by Supermex
I have WW as the favored to win this..

Just from I believe people would vote for most..

I may be wrong..

Try to only pick one to win this kidssmile

Thanks

Fine. I'll assume that since this isn't a comic that MM will fight smart so I vote for him. Of course WW is the most popular of the 4. No question about that.

Btw, I'm not a "kid". I'm in my early 40's. smile How bout you, "kid"?

Supermex
Originally posted by Star428
Fine. I'll assume that since this isn't a comic that MM will fight smart so I vote for him. Of course WW is the most popular of the 4. No question about that.

Btw, I'm not a "kid". I'm in my early 40's. smile How bout you, "kid"?

lol I didn't mean kid as in you a kidsmile

My pick would be MM, but yup WW could win if it goes to popular Vote.

But can respect if anyone feels WW would take it. She has the ability to do so as well.

God Cloth Seiya
Shazam gets my vote

DARTH POWER
Ah a true contest for who takes second place on DC Earth's Most powerful hero list. Except there's no Flash here!

I'm leaning to Shazam. But do think CIS and PIS seriously undermine MM's powerset which is why he probably comes last here in a typical comic. Even though his powerset is arguably the best here.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.