What existing team, could have beaten the Cabal?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Stoic
What Earth based Team in the history of comics, could beat the Cabal for a majority?

No Pre Crisis Teams, or characters.
No God Squad (ie Galactus, Odin, Zeus... etc).
These have to be teams that have actually existed in comics, and not a made up, or compiled team.

No BFR.

The Cabal
Thanos
Namor
Korvus Glaive
Proxima Midnight
Terrax
Maximus
Black Swann

Inhuman
Great lakes avengers

zopzop
None.

Stoic
Originally posted by zopzop
None.

I was thinking the same thing when I saw that team the other day. i wonder how long it will take for Thanos to slap the hell out of Terrax though?

zopzop
Originally posted by Stoic
I was thinking the same thing when I saw that team the other day. i wonder how long it will take for Thanos to slap the hell out of Terrax though?
You know, if Ellis/Hickman didn't sodomize the Starbrand, it could have easily soloed the Cabal.

Stoic
Originally posted by zopzop
You know, if Ellis/Hickman didn't sodomize the Starbrand, it could have easily soloed the Cabal.

With the Brand, I just think that it is being wielded by an inept user. Imagine if Doom, Kang, or someone of that mindset got their hands on that thing? Kevin simply hasn't gotten much plot time for me to really give a hard judgement on the weapon. Just remember that being a planetary power, could mean more than one thing. It could mean, that a Brand user has the power of a Herald, or that a Brand user has the power to do what all of the Heroes on Earth could do by themselves. Just pointing that out.

Golgo13
Justice League dark or Trinity of Sin.

Stoic
Originally posted by Golgo13
Justice League dark or Trinity of Sin.

you think so? I just read Trinity. Not very well versed on the team yet though. Titania looks good as a hero. Is Pandora a new take on Zealot? What's her story?

Golgo13
Originally posted by Stoic
you think so? I just read Trinity. Not very well versed on the team yet though. Titania looks good as a hero. Is Pandora a new take on Zealot? What's her story?

I'm talking about the lineup that includes Constantine, phantom stranger, zauriel, nightmare nurse, Swamp thing, pandora, etc...

Can't get much cosmic, mystical than that.

abhilegend
JSA at its peak with Dr. Fate, Jakeem Thunder, Sentinel, Captain Marvel, Black Adam, Power Girl would beat the shit out of this team. And they were actually a team for 20 issues.

JSA was overpowered as ****.

DTM
True, have to admit, the JSA for a time had one Hell of a roster.

abhilegend
What about KC Superman, Sentinel, Obsidian, Jakeem Thunder, Power Girl, Citizen Steel or Kent Nelson, Spectre and Sentinel? JSA was always overpowered.

Golgo13
Grant Morrisons JLA lineup?

Golgo13
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f77/t590569.html

shifty

DarkSaint85
What I'm getting from this is, whether it be the past, present, or future tthere exists a DC team capable of beating this 'powerful' team.

Epicurus
The Revengers.

carver9
Current Avengers

Captain Universe
Starbrand
Hyperion
Hulk
Captain Marvel
Ironman
Doctor Strange
Cannonball
Thor
Sunspot
Can't remember the black guy name that is always around Captain Universe
Captain America

The list for this team goes on and on. They would most definitely win.

maxivitopowe
Manifold?
That's a bit unfair using Avengers "WORLD"

golem370
Godlike Ones- http://www.marvunapp.com/Appendix/earthevo.htm#Godlik

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.