If you could visit anywhere in the world..where would it be?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

KidRock
Where would you go, if you could leave right now?

I would choose any where in French Polynesia, the middle of nowhere.

Mindship
Himalayas / Mariana Trench.

Bardock42
Japan or the US

Tattoos N Scars
Greece, always wanted to go.

dadudemon
Originally posted by Bardock42
Japan or the US

I can arrange the US part, next year. Where in the US would you visit?

Nephthys
I would journey to the center of the earth.

Digi
England. It would be a mix of tourist trap stuff and just doing some London cultural stuff (and pubs...lots of pubs). There are several cities in the US that I want to "do" at some point (cue "Digi Does Dallas" jokes wink ), even ones I've visited before. The gf and I had a 3-day trip to St. Louis recently that was awesome...if you know some great stuff you want to do, and you plan properly, most cities can be excellent. Chicago, Boston, NYC, maybe one or two others.

Most foreign cultures don't have as much appeal to me as they once did. Not from any xenophobic notions, but just because there's a lot more of a cultural and language hurdle. It seems like work, with is antithetical to the idea of a vacation.

Bardock42
Originally posted by dadudemon
I can arrange the US part, next year. Where in the US would you visit?

Are you saying you are paying for a trip for me and Sarah to the US?

And there's lots of places I want to see, I'd like to visit ABS in Texas, and Rob in California, perhaps a road trip would be fun. I'd also like to see the Northwest, Oregon and Washington and maybe some Canada. Definitely would love to go to Hawaii. And I'd like to go to New England/New York again.

Mindset
Italy.

Omega Vision
I just got back from Europe. I sort of regret not seeing England and not returning to Germany.

But honestly the place I'm really keen to visit is Sakartvelos/Georgia.

Mindset
Originally posted by Omega Vision
I just got back from Europe. I sort of regret not seeing England and not returning to Germany.

But honestly the place I'm really keen to visit is Sakartvelos/Georgia. Pfft, we've got Georgia here!

Tzeentch
I'd like to go England again- I was only there for a couple of days last time, long enough to attend a concert and engage in the delicious forbidden-fruitiness of drinking alcohol despite not being 21.

Dunno what I'd actually do there, though. The UK kind of seems like a giant shithole for most intents and purposes, and I'm not very big on the whole "visit landmarks" thing. mmm

I'd also like to go to Hawaii, Dubai and Tokyo.

Impediment
Kat Dennings' ass.

Lek Kuen
My dad is thinking about going back to Okinawa, I might go with him. I've always wanted to visit it

Tzeentch
Originally posted by Impediment
Kat Dennings' ass. thumb up Make sure you take a pit-stop at her **** on the way there.

NemeBro
San Francisco.

Tzeentch
Originally posted by NemeBro
San Francisco.

http://youtu.be/zKBUzADFVhg?t=3m27s

Time Immemorial
Bora Bora with my girl.

Bardock42
Originally posted by Lek Kuen
My dad is thinking about going back to Okinawa, I might go with him. I've always wanted to visit it

I would love to go to Okinawa some time.

Lek Kuen
It is my duty to go there at least once. Pilgrimage status

Main Japan is whatever thing. But I owe it to Okinawa

Bardock42
Originally posted by Lek Kuen
It is my duty to go there at least once. Pilgrimage status

Main Japan is whatever thing. But I owe it to Okinawa

How come?

Lek Kuen
Originally posted by Bardock42
How come?

Birthplace of Karate. So silly spiritual connection due to feeling that karate had a major impact on my life for the better so should pay respect to its home.

Star428
Alaska. Always wanted to go. Until recently, Rome probably would've been the place I wanted to see most. But, now I'm afraid if I go anywhere in Italy I might get beat up by the police and forced to confess to having something to do with a murder that I had nothing to do with in the same way Amanda Knox was forced to. Also the fact that the prosecutors would get three attempts (LOL) to keep trying to convict me is not a pleasant thought, either. No longer interested in Italy anymore.

Kamahamaha
I have been everywhere I would like to go and yet I still travel and live in foreign countries. I live in Maadi Cairo at the moment. It's interesting enough.

SamZED
Are you a diplomat?

As for me, Japan.

popoyez
If i could visit anywhere in the world, then i go to England. its a very charming & beautiful country.

Chris 1986
Originally posted by popoyez
If i could visit anywhere in the world, then i go to England. its a very charming & beautiful country. I'd love to eat in Australia. I'm from New Orleans.

Omega Vision
Originally posted by SamZED
Are you a diplomat?

As for me, Japan.
Better, he's a drug smuggler.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.