Brotherhood of Darkness vs One Sith

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Trocity
Bane ( PoD )
Kaan
Qordis
Kas'im

vs

Krayt ( Vonduun Crab Armor )
Wyyrlok
Nihl
Talon

Setting is neutral ground.

Which team takes it?

carthage
One Sith SLAUGHTERHOUSE

Kas'im is fodder to Nihl or Wyyrlok

and Krayt can blitz/TK/or overwhelm trainee Bane with utter ease.

Qoordis and Kaan are featless

Trocity
I thought it might be a little one sided, my bad lol.

Though I disagree with Kas'im being fodder to Nihl

Emperordmb
Kas'im and POD Bane could take Krayts hand's, but I doubt they'd be able to beat Krayt and Wyyrlok. I question whether or not Kaan's mind****ery would work on Talon, he may be able to fight Talon IDK... Qordis drops the ball though.

One Sith solidly.

carthage
Nah Kas'im isn't good enough of a swordsman to beat either Talon or Nihl. He got his ass kicked by trainee Bane, and has no feats to suggest he is a good swordsman. POD Bane can likewise get slapped around by Nihl, Wyyrlok, or Talon, either of them have beaten better swordsman than Bane in POD who failed to beat his incompetent instructor.

Kaan is featless in terms of combat illusions

They can't even win one round

The Merchant
Kas'im is considered to be the best and has trained many Sith along with creating new sequences of LS combat.

carthage
Who cares. Technical mastery isn't evidence of being a good fighter.

Fated Xtasy
Originally posted by carthage
Who cares. Technical mastery isn't evidence of being a good fighter.

Said the guy who said Saesee tiin could beat Bane. with "Technical mastery" as his main argument stick out tongue

carthage
I never said he could beat Bane, I said Tiin could beat Kas'im and he can due to far better force feats.

Bane can beat Tiin

Emperordmb
Nah Kas'im isn't good enough of a swordsman to beat either Talon or Nihl. He got his ass kicked by trainee Bane, and has no feats to suggest he is a good swordsman. POD Bane can likewise get trashed by Nihl or Talon, either of them have beaten better swordsman than Bane in POD who failed to beat his incompetent instructor
Your entire logic for Kas'im and POD Bane sucking is ultimately circular reasoning and self contradicting arguments.

You're saying both of them suck because of their performance against each other, because the other person sucked because of their performance against them. It just fails and does not make sense as an argument, as it is circular logic.

And on top of that, you contradict your own reasoning for their performance in their fight when you say Bane was beating, yet not beating Kas'im.

carthage
And your entire argument based on Kas'im being any good is an in universe quote from Bane that isn't substantiated by anything Kas'im has ever accomplished. thumb up

The Merchant
It does count for something, training armies of Sith to fight against the jedi. Then again the counter-argument to that is that the majority of the Sith he trained sucked and were so weak they could barely make lightning.

carthage
Originally posted by Emperordmb
Your entire logic for Kas'im and POD Bane sucking is ultimately circular reasoning and self contradicting arguments.

You're saying both of them suck because of their performance against each other, because the other person sucked because of their performance against them. It just fails and does not make sense as an argument, as it is circular logic

And on top of that, you contradict your own reasoning for their performance in their fight when you say Bane was beating, yet not beating Kas'im.

You lost the argument dawg. Bane was losing the saber duel, and only won due to using the force. Off Lehon, he would've died. Not really interested in humiliating you again in this thread. Bane losing to Kas'im in sabers proves he sucks as a duelist, this has nothing to do with his abilities as a force user nimrod. Likewise, Kas'im sucked badly enough to not close in a definite victory in spite of multiple advantages.

carthage
Originally posted by The Merchant
It does count for something, training armies of Sith to fight against the jedi. Then again the counter-argument to that is that the majority of the Sith he trained sucked and were so weak they could barely make lightning.

The Sith from Bane's era did suck as did the Jedi. But Kas'im training weak Sith isn't really a feat.

Emperordmb
You lost the argument dawg. Bane was losing the saber duel, and only won due to using the force. Off Lehon, he would've died. Not really interested in humiliating you again in this thread. That doesn't speak well for Bane's ability as a duelist, this has nothing to do with his abilities as a force user nimrod
So Bane beating Kas'im makes Kas'im a shitty duelist because Bane in turn sucks as a duelist because Kas'im was beating him...?

You're making absolutely no sense here.

DarthAnt66
Don't waist your time with him. We have both beat him in endless arguments, but he never stops.

Nephthys
Waste.

Q99
Kaan's useful because of Battle Meditation, but in combat, he was intimidated by PoD Bane, which says some about his level.

Qordis was supposed to be one of the stronger independent sith warlords. I doubt he's a pushover, but nor is he likely to be a powerhouse.

At the end of the day, the One Sith has better training, and even though even an order like the BoD has some good fighter, I don't think they're good enough to win.

carthage
Originally posted by Emperordmb
So Bane beating Kas'im makes Kas'im a shitty duelist because Bane in turn sucks as a duelist because Kas'im was beating him...?

You're making absolutely no sense here.

Kas'im sucks because he has no feats substantiating Bane's unfounded opinion, because he didnt definitively beat Bane through his skill, and was struggling even in spite of superior technical knowledge. If you're definition if winning is struggling to kill a trainee, than you're really desperate lol.
Also The comment has nothing to do with Banes abilities as a duelist, he didnt win the fight based on his dueling ability he won it through force usage. I wasnt commenting on Banes dueling ability

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.